:heart::heart::heart:FOR THE LOVE  :heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart:  OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL CHILD  :heart::heart:

A very entertaining new option has been added to the HiyokoClub masterfile, now having become version 1.10 revision 4.0.

So what is this update and what's with the title???

Have you ever found you needed to reset and erase your Hiyoko Children for resources, even though you had one or two children you trained and taught to be young and strong NPCs?  It was a real shame that you couldn't save them from... the dreaded purge of the "Clean-Up" feature in HiyokoClub.

Until now. :no_mouth:

The revision adds a new option that lets you safely tag Hiyoko Children through their 'Umbilical Cord' inventory object.  The Umbilical Cord object's menu now includes a Protect Child/Unprotect Child option.  And as long as the child is protected, it will not be erased by HiyokoClub's Clean up protocol. 

:O  :blush:  Surprisingly, their individual form ID generated remains the same.

♦       ♦       ♦  

Oh, I also updated the Tamago and Hiyoko Guidebook a little...  Nothing that  I didn't just mention here other than updating version numbers in the book and added a minor Q/A entry.

Have a stange isue, after a kid is born the game becomes bugy. Sumoned Creatures just  stay around and u can walk true them and  u cant no longer kill any enemys u can stager them but they dont take any damage.

I have never seen or encountered such an issue.   

You did follow the proper mod order as described?   That is to say, right below your Lovers with PK.esm master file, you have both TamagoClub.esm and HiyokoClub.esm respectively, and before the LoversCreatures.esm masterfile?    Likewise, the LoversHiyokoClub,esp, HiyokoGenetics.esp and HiyokoGenerator.esp files appear before Lovers with PK.esp?

Is there a way to play around with HiyokoClub creation data?

As a nord female, I had a child by a dunmer male and the child came out looking like a nord female. An almost exact clone of me, really.
While I understand that both parents' information should be taken into account, it's a bit strange for a pasty white nord to have a dunmer father.

It'd be really nice to be able to tweak this.

First off... 

FUNCTIONS:

*   TamagoClub.Esm

C:reates the Menstrual and Reproduction Cycle, and triggers birthing mode.  Relies on other mods for produced Children if children are to appear.

*   HiyokoClub.Esm

Creates a system that ages and controls children.  Relies on a system to actually bring children into gaming environment.

*   LoversTamagoClub.Esp

A Hook that connects the TamagoClub system into Lovers with PK for sperm acquisition.

*   HiyokoGenetics.Esp

Permits a child to have genetic strengths and underlying (not visual)  traits of both parents. Includes a spell to examine their stats and parentage.

*   HiyokoGenerator.Esp

Readies and generates up to 400 pre-made Children based on 26 models which are copied/used when a child is borne.

That;s the basics of each mod's function.  But as you can see from the last description, the children within HiyokoGenerator are already visually created.  Only the eyes and Hair are visually altered during the child's creation and birth.  Well, that and any possessions.  On its inception, it used only the MBP (Modular Beautiful People) script and that mod's child-like races and heads.  Of these (well, with the original MBP version) your children will be Argonoid, Kunne, Chanpon, Human (a race),  Human Lop-Eared, Lop-Eared Elf and Elf Mini, Snow Tabaxi, Tabaxi, White Tabaxi and Wild Tabaxi.  So nope, they didn't have any Dunmer nor Orsimer (Orc) child races in the mix.

(Comically, Genrator is the only mod I didn't need to touch.....  :P )

NOW...

Another mod out there called HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge is available.  It works with HiyokoGenerator, but uses Blockhead techniques to modify the children's appearance.  If you think Setbody was something. to mess with.... watch out!   In essence, it attempts to pick a close-match skeletal makeup of one parent and skin texture style of the other parent to make a child.  So children with dunmer complexions  can be generated.   Oh, you do not need the hggf addon that accompanies the Gene Forge package.  It's no longer needed.

But it gets kinda weird seeing a child with a Khajit face but human skin.... it's face all puffy out for that feline snout.  Or a white-skinned orc child.  :P   But the reverse may happen and you get a child that looks normal except she has the green complexion of an orc.   It uses the skins of the Vanilla races in this, so don't expect to get children with a 'Abyss Demon' skin complexion.

HRM....

Don't forget to doublecheck the Children Gender / a4tc.ForceChildGender value in the TamagoClub.ini.   It's defaulted to make every child borne female.  That's the way it initally comes.  I set mine to 50 so I have a 50/50 spread (supposedly) with male and female offspring.

Thanks for the suggestion!
I tried implementing HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge and luckily didn't break anything. I had a bit of an issue later on with blockhead texts over the faces, but was able to find posts within that thread mentioning that it's because the heads default to the vanilla head style and I just need to delete that blockhead texture to fix it.
So.. I think that's all good now.

Yeah! I had a look at the ini file before using it and set the ratio for gender to about 65.

The only issue that I've noticed I'm having is with the "Go with daddy" command.
I will give the command, and the child will respond in affirmation, but end up still following me around. I've had to just offload them in my run down house for now.
Would something be conflicting with this command that it's being ignored in such a way? Unless there are certain males that the child won't follow?
That being said, I saw another child in Anvil who was following the father instead of the mother. I won't pretend to know how this works, but.... I don't know.
My load order should be fine though.

Maybe the daddy is dead? Was a bandit, necromancer, marauder ,.....  and respawned after 3 days,  so the daddy was replced by a new NPC.

And not sure if a child can follow a father that is not persistent or has " No Low Level Processing " flag.

24 minutes ago, fejeena said:

And not sure if a child can follow a father that is not persistent or has " No Low Level Processing " flag.

And daddy (or Mommy) needs to be fairly close and in the same cell.

I've been having issues with detecting if Daddy or Mommy for a given child is actually around.  :/

What about dead daddy? If the dead daddy lies in the same cell  he is very near. 

Does the child follow his dead deddy?  Follow him to death? (commits suicide)

Do not tell me you don't have that option in the settings.

Oh, I took the little brat directly to its father. If it was going to work, I gave it all the lenience it needed.
The father "Alval Uvani" is definitely not dead, but also non-essential and travels between towns. So I don't know if he's treated differently.

Alval Uvani should work.  But he must be  near or in your cell when you tell the child to follow the father.

Does being close enough that he's threatening to turn my bones to ash work? XD
Eh.. I don't know what the issue is. If it's something I've done or another factor.

Don't know, I use the "old" or original  Tamago Mods without any dialogs with the children.  So I do not have the "follow your father" dialog and can not test it.

But Alval Uvani  should work. Is persistent, no respawn , no low level shit . . . and id not dead.

Maybe you had sex with too many men and he is not the father? Slut :classic_wink::classic_biggrin:  (yes i know you can check the father. Even with my old tamago version it is possible)

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Don't know, I use the "old" or original  Tamago Mods without any dialogs with the children.  So I do not have the "follow your father" dialog and can not test it.

But Alval Uvani  should work. Is persistent, no respawn , no low level shit . . . and id not dead.

Maybe you had sex with too many men and he is not the father? Slut :classic_wink::classic_biggrin:  (yes i know you can check the father. Even with my old tamago version it is possible)

Oh, really? Is there any particular reason for using the old versions?

Yeah, he should. They're being weird.

Shots fired. XD
I don't even know how it happened to be honest. I was chilling in the cellar with my weirdo bud Sinderion when I was attacked. I didn't think other people went into his cellar? Unless I was clocked beforehand.

No, but i used the old version for a long time and they work. And I do not need any of the updates in the new version. Why change it if everthing is fine?

Yes, yes, after a party sleeping in the cellar and pregnant the next day. :classic_biggrin:

Ah, yes. You don't want to push your luck with a perfect set-up. XD
Speaking of which, I think I angered mine.

I wasn't going to be doing anything else with my load order, but then the fact that redguards had a substantially noticeable neck seam because of a striking colour variation between head and body and that my hands would go ghostly white while equipping armour or clothing got the better of me.
So I installed Seamless for OCOv2 and the EVE clothing and armour sets.
I thought that it would be okay because they didn't come before Hiyoko in the load order.
I was wrong.

So now Hiyoko is angry with me. If I try to load the game, it will run for about a minute before eventually CTDing. Sooner if I attempt to wait or reset Hiyoko.
I know that Hiyoko is the culprit because the game is fine if I go back to an earlier save before the child was born.
I don't suppose there's another way to reset the system since Hiyoko spazzes out if I try to do it in game?

It won't kill me if I have to start from an earlier save (I'll just god-mode it to get through quicker), but at the same time I'd rather not repeat the last few quests I've done.
Going to the save that I made just before the child was born, I was able to successfully shoot another one out and then save it from cleaning. I then cleaned Hiyoko and Tamago just to be careful.
The game doesn't crash with them.
Long story short, I'd rather not backtrack this little bit quest wise, but if I do have to... it was still worth it.

Oh. Is that what people get up to in cellars? XD

This how Hiyoko is behaving towards me, by the way. ↓

Spoiler

1555135928969.jpg

Sorry to interrupt ya`lls friendly banter, but...

I use MO, and I can`t figure out how to install this. Any tips would be appreciated.

Spoiler

I downloaded the "omod" version. OBMM came on(didn`t even realize I had it installed). I don`t use OBMM so it took me a second to realize what happened. Closed OBMM. I downloaded wrong file. I must need the non-omod version. Download it. Open it, expecting 2 versions of all the files, but there`s only 3 files. 1 of them has "non-x117" and regular version inside it`s folder(HyokoClub), but the other 2 don`t mention "x117". Are they non-x117 too? IDK. Anyway, what do I do? What I THINK I should do is pull out the "non-x117 HyokoClub" and the other 2 files, which only contain 1 version(the Tamago mods don`t have x117 requirement?), .7z them, and install as 3 separate mods. (I saw the 2 genetics mods are included in one of the 3 files)

EDIT: Took a better look at the 3 files in the Tamago/Hyoko Masterset...Hyoko wasn`t hard to figure out, and repacked it(with .esp from non-x117 folder), with Genetics/Generator included. Here`s hoping I did it right. Looked over the other 2, and they seem good to go(provided they don`t require MBP/x117). So this wasn`t as hard to figure out as I first thought. As long as the Tamago mods are the right "non-x117" version. Be nice to get confirmation that that is the case.

Mod Organizer?  Not Mod Organizer 2 ?  Either way, they seem a little... hapenstance with OBSE from what I have read.  *Cest la vie* 

And Mod Organizer doesn't like OMOD?  *GASP!!!!!*   Well, it's a good thing I gave options, eh?  And a help file more helpful than,,,,  okay, I did retranslate what was needed of the original help files, but the help files didn't describe the 'ORDER' in which the mods need to be placed, eh?

For the master files, TamagoClub.esm and HiyokoClub.esm go are placed directly below Lovers with PK.esm in that order:

Lovers with PK.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

Even if you have other mods like LoversCreatures.esm, Tamago and Hiyoko appear below Lovers first.

And I know, I usually pack my graphics and sound resources into a single BSA.  But Tamago is a different beast and Tamago will not access its menstrual cycle menu graphics from a BSA.  Its graphics must be within the Textures\Menus\Icons\TamagoClub folder.  If I don't understand the mechanics, I am not messing with it.  Nope nope nope.

Now of the other mods in the package, the order is LoversTamagoClub.esp, LoversGenetics.esp and LoversGenerator.esp, all three in that order BEFORE the Lovers with PK.esp.  Yeah, Before it, and not after.

For LoversGenerator... yeah, you have either the x117 version of the no-x117 version.  Unless you have the MBP (ModularBeautifulPeople) and x117 races loaded in your collection of mods, you'll want the no-x117 version of LoversGenerator.

There's plenty more mods available regarding the Tamago/Hiyoko Collection.  Both Fejeena and I have Yellow Links in our signatures that can direct you to a MOD ORDER list to ensure you have mods arranged properly, including TamagoHiyoko mods.

And this topic's download page also has "Tamago and Hiyoko - A Guide Book" (TamagoGuide.esp) which lets you purchase a nice little instructive manual you can read in-game. The book can be found in the four book stores in Tamriel.    :/  Seriously, eight cities and only four book stores?  Someone's slacking...