Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi.

 

Like some other users around here, I'm finding it pretty difficult to pick one design. Excellent work.

 

May I propose for your consideration these two designs for a future update? I made them in a rush, and also I'm not good at drawing and design so a cleaner version would have to be found or recreated.

These are found on the animated version of Aisei Tenshi Love Mary: Akusei Jutai.

(愛聖天使ラブメアリー ~悪性受胎~ THE ANIMATION)

 

Thanks for such a great mod!

lip-brand.svg lapis-brand.svg

Link to post
11 hours ago, dragongrunt said:

Hi.

 

Like some other users around here, I'm finding it pretty difficult to pick one design. Excellent work.

 

May I propose for your consideration these two designs for a future update? I made them in a rush, and also I'm not good at drawing and design so a cleaner version would have to be found or recreated.

These are found on the animated version of Aisei Tenshi Love Mary: Akusei Jutai.

(愛聖天使ラブメアリー ~悪性受胎~ THE ANIMATION)

 

Thanks for such a great mod!

lip-brand.svg 3.91 kB · 3 downloads lapis-brand.svg 2.8 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks.
I like it! I will add these designs to the mod.

Link to post
On 1/30/2020 at 9:24 PM, Jadey-chan said:

Awesome thanks! As a futureliketobe succubus player, this will be a very nice addon :)
Anyway, I have a tip for some enchancment. Maybe, if these tatto would be linked to arousal state, and become brighter and brighter as arousal grows... well... :)

 

On 7/17/2020 at 7:26 AM, SzForsaidh said:

This would be amazing.

Does anyone have an idea on how to do this?

 

For now, thanks for the great mod

Just a heads up, the mod Active Overlays on the nexus can change the color and glow of overlays based on various player stats. It has integration for SL and arousal can be used.

Link to post
On 5/30/2020 at 7:32 AM, SavageDomain said:

Change in the RaceMenu config (set 4844/128):

 

for Skyrim LE: skse/plugins/nioverride.ini

for Skyrim SE: skse/plugins/skee64.ini or create skse/plugins/skee64_custom.ini (better)

 


[Overlays/Data]
; Assigns these alpha properties to all overlays when they are applied
; 4844, 128 is recommended for solid overlays (they will render correctly underwater)
; Changing the overlay's alpha value ingame acts like 4845 regardless of assigned flags
iAlphaFlags=4844 ; Default[4845]
iAlphaThreshold=128 ; Default[0]

 

Disclaimer

It's a bad idea if you use tinted body tats that add redness/coloration like blushing, bruises the area of the body will look stained, and the tats still disappear from transparent body at certain angles still.

So when trying this out. I run into a new problem when my character becomes solid black. I can fix that by reverting the edit but what should I do at this point to solve the underwater issue?

Link to post

I'm new into all of the modding world of skyrim but I absolutely want those tatoos for my succubus!

 

Unfortunately, I don't know if I get to make it work or no...

Instalation requirements said "OR Racemenu" I do have Racemenu but haven't slavetats yet.

Is this supposed to work? If yes, Do I need to bodyslide anything before using them?

Where can I find them in raceMenu to apply?

(I foreshadow a thank you for the help! :3)

Link to post
9 hours ago, Aklinar said:

I'm new into all of the modding world of skyrim but I absolutely want those tatoos for my succubus!

 

Unfortunately, I don't know if I get to make it work or no...

Instalation requirements said "OR Racemenu" I do have Racemenu but haven't slavetats yet.

Is this supposed to work? If yes, Do I need to bodyslide anything before using them?

Where can I find them in raceMenu to apply?

(I foreshadow a thank you for the help! :3)

 

On 12/26/2020 at 8:27 PM, starka1256 said:

How can i make it work with TBD body? If not possible are there similar mods like this working for tbd?

 

On 12/25/2020 at 9:20 AM, The Sage Of the SIx Faps said:

should work with 3BA bodies right?

I dont see em in game for some reason... send help

 

Skyrim SE or LE? Have you selected the correct version of the game in the installer?

Do you have LewdMarks.eps/esl listed as plugins?

Link to post
On 1/3/2021 at 3:11 AM, Aklinar said:

Do I need to bodyslide anything before using them?

No

  

On 1/3/2021 at 3:11 AM, Aklinar said:

Where can I find them in raceMenu to apply?

Type console command "showracemenu" and find the body tattoo section (body paint)

 

On 12/25/2020 at 9:20 AM, The Sage Of the SIx Faps said:

should work with 3BA bodies right?

Doesn't matter, work with any body type

Link to post
3 hours ago, SavageDomain said:

Type console command "showracemenu" and find the body tattoo section

That is my point, I don't have tattoo section in my racemenu!

I am on last ver. of SE, SKSE, Racemenu

 

I installed the mod with these settings
image.png.fd62b68fa3c1bc495e9f199f24708acd.png

 

And here is my file load :

 

image.png.854e0a50fedbf39b0c543e3df19dc3d1.png

 

But then when I create a new char, there isn't any tattoo menu in Racemenu...

 

 

Link to post
15 hours ago, Aklinar said:

That is my point, I don't have tattoo section in my racemenu!

I am on last ver. of SE, SKSE, Racemenu

 

I installed the mod with these settings
image.png.fd62b68fa3c1bc495e9f199f24708acd.png

 

And here is my file load :

 

image.png.854e0a50fedbf39b0c543e3df19dc3d1.png

 

But then when I create a new char, there isn't any tattoo menu in Racemenu...

 

 

Try manual installation it fixed the not appearing issue for me. Can select tattoos under 'body paint' tab with selecting one of defaults by pressing T

Link to post
21 hours ago, Aklinar said:

But then when I create a new char, there isn't any tattoo menu in Racemenu...

I don't know how to help, the problem is probably related to incorrect installation of racemenu.

 

32744869.thumb.jpg.6509011cc8836adb63da536a6ad3bf06.jpg

Link to post
On 1/4/2021 at 3:51 PM, SavageDomain said:

I would love to do it, but I don't have enough free-time. Therefore, I cannot promise that I will do it.

 

I made a small mod for Slavetats with 13 non-glow designs I liked and converted the dds files to lower back area, turned out pretty good. If you're okay with it I could attach it to a post here.

ScreenShot.jpg

Link to post
34 minutes ago, boxcutter said:

 

I made a small mod for Slavetats with 13 non-glow designs I liked and converted the dds files to lower back area, turned out pretty good. If you're okay with it I could attach it to a post here.

OK, I do not mind

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...