Atenos Aries

Selecting animations with AAF SEU?

Using the AAF version of Sex 'Em Up, is it possible to select which animation set you'd like to play?  Currently, I'm only using FO4_AnimationsByLeto v.2.0.a.  I've ready through the AAF documentation, but it seems that SEU interferes somehow with the ability to select animation sets through the AAF menus.  I think next install, I'm going to skip SEU entirely and just try standalone AAF.

8 minutes ago, Atenos Aries said:

Using the AAF version of Sex 'Em Up, is it possible to select which animation set you'd like to play?  Currently, I'm only using FO4_AnimationsByLeto v.2.0.a.  I've ready through the AAF documentation, but it seems that SEU interferes somehow with the ability to select animation sets through the AAF menus.  I think next install, I'm going to skip SEU entirely and just try standalone AAF.

No need to skip any mod.. just use the native AAF selector for those times you wish to use a specific animation.  Not quite as good as playing the mod that has conversations etc but if you got an itch to scratch.. and want a specific animation to play.. it works.

Would be nice if there was a way(if not currently possible) that you could have a setting where you have a pop up to select the animation when using a mod (not random) Not sure. haven't used AAF for a long time .. (helped with testing early versions... )