Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

regarding "colourwheels oblivion overhaul" i use it since i play oblivion and i never had any compatibility issues, but also i haven't used the submod bravil underground. in hindsight, deinstalling "colourwheels oblivion overhaul" would solve many problems with my installation.

• 1 month later...

Kaizits new animations for NPC and player seems to work with Lovers ( I use the lates LAPF with Wappy's patch) no problem.

I think Bashed Patch.esp needs to be added to the orange list. Bashed Patch have tednency to break Lovers mods when trying to incorporate Lovers mod while rebuilding the Bashed Patch.

• 7 months later...

Had a few issues with sneak detection recalibrated. It adds a ton of detection checks, and also uses disposition in some way. It made npc's randomly follow me for a while. It also messed with PSE. A randy hunter came to kill the deer that enslaved me, but instead, the sdr detection kicked in, and she would just watch the deer fuck me. I had to console change her disposition twards the deer to get her to kill it, but afterwards, when she took control of me, she was following me and not doing what she was supposed to. 

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...
3 hours ago, TangoFoxtrotTastyWhiskey said:

Damn. Between this and UVIII, there goes any hope of playing Oblivion in a fun and fun way.

Is there an officially recommended alternative that's less finicky and overwhelmingly incompatible?

Deadly Reflex 6:  https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/8273?tab=description

Don't install the skeleton and you are good to go.  DR is very similar to UV3 but it doesn't contain idles that mess with lovers.

• 4 months later...

Just to confirm UV III doesn't work right ?

(saw a mod for fixing 1st person camera and also 1 or 2 comments elsewhere saying it can so long as Lapf is installed and loaded after).

*Edit* Found the comment and most posts before and after from that person says doesn't work so guess that was mistake or just 1 very particular version. 

And Ya I see directly above comment on Deadly Reflex 6 so guess will just uninstall UV III and grab it. (thanks for pointing that fact out, even if it were months ago :)  and not in response to my post now )

I am more just curious.

--Though of course would prefer to use UV III, but impaling with love is far more important then impaling with objects --> (joke on how 1 the best parts of UV III over DR outside the requirements is weapons thrown stick into things including body parts)

-->

Actually looking into the differences they are Far greater, Violence for sure has way more, still Love is better then Violence :) and besides reflexes I hear are more important in love then violence..

(if you don't think on how most "love" mods here are rape and most the unincluded things in violence are thinks like acrobatics, placement, lute, dancing, etc... :D :D )

Look, I don't mean to be harsh here, but this is the "mods that are not compatible" thread.  It is NOT the "mods we think might not be compatible" thread.  I appreciate your enthusiasm, but stick to what is proven and known.  Sword and scabbard, to the best of my knowledge IS compatible.  Just because a mod has animations, even sex animations, doesn't automatically make it incompatible.  If a mod introduces a required skeleton (that isn't growlf's) THEN you can assume it is incompatible. 

As for DR6 (and even 5) it IS compatible with the LAPF.  You just don't install the skeletons from the DR mod (skycaptain later admitted they were bundled in by mistake).  Now if DR6 is not compatible with other stuff you run, well, that is a topic for another thread.  There is a DR thread around here someplace.  

You are free to ask if things are compatible, but please don't leap to assumptions that this that and the other are not compatible.  The best way to find out is to try them.  Then you will know.  If you do try them, I recommend a manual installation of the mod ONLY AFTER you examine its contents.  Unzip it to a temp folder and look to see if they bundled in a skeleton.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I can confirm the double-whammy collective of Vipcxjs Real High Heels System and VipCxjs Plugin Collection being incompatible.  They supply/require their own skeleton to apply the high heels for supported mods.  As such, penis-stretching will definitely occur as I have witnessed.

Now, mods like the (Neon Genesis Evangelion) NGE Rei and NGE Asuka plugsuits that rely on Vipcxjs High Heels... well, their models themselves are actually sound and can be used if you have no qualms about rewriting to remove the dependencies.

Edited by LongDukDong

Vipcxjs Real High Heels System  is used with LAPF all the years.

I always say: Unpack Mods before you install it and delete what you don't need and what will overwrite LAPF files.

Unpack Vipcxjs Real High Heels System (and all Real High Heels armor clothes Mods) and delete the skeleton.

The same with BBB armor clothes mods, they often have a old skeleton.

And then Vipcxjs Real High Heels System and all BBB mods will work.  The LAPF skeleton has all required bones.

• 3 months later...

I don't know why UVIII is in the list. I have UVIII with Katiz NPC & Player animation mod, Enhanced Grabbing (needs patch Enhanced Grabbing Lovers Patch.esp), LegionInteractAnims, Estrus ( needs to turn off BUA and clothes break/change ) and lovers anim are not interrupted.

Active Mod Files:

00  Oblivion.esm
01  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.74]
02  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.5.11]
03  Waalx Animals & Creatures.esm
04  TamrielTravellers.esm  [Version 1.39c]
05  Hemingweys Capes Improved.esm  [Version 3.0b]
06  Lovers with PK.esm
07  TamagoClub.esm
08  HiyokoClub.esm
09  LoversCreature.esm  [Version 2.5]
0A  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.5.6b]
++  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0B  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0C  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.5.9a]
0D  BrumasNorthernLights.esp
0E  Consistent Beggar Voices.esp
0F  NAO.esp
++  NAO-Brighter-Nights-Sam.esp
10  AliveWaters_nofish.esp
++  Book Jackets Oblivion.esp
11  LoversPrimaBooks1.esp
12  ClassicQuestBooks.esp
13  Diverse Effect Icons OBSE.esp
14  PTFallingStars.esp
15  Enhanced Economy.esp  [Version 5.4.3]
16  Populated Prisons.esp  [Version 1.2]
17  Choices and Consequences.esp  [Version 2.02]
18  C&C - The Blackwood Company.esp
19  New skill - Unarmored.esp  [Version 1.2]
1A  LINK.esp  [Version 1.4]
1B  Lava Does Fire Damage.esp
1C  LootMenu.esp
1D  Dynamic Map.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
1E  DLCHorseArmor.esp
1F  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
20  DLCOrrery.esp
21  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
22  DLCVileLair.esp
23  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.11]
24  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
25  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.7]
26  DLCSpellTomes.esp
++  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
**  Book Jackets DLC.esp
**  GrimbotsSpellTomes.esp
**  PotionReplacer.esp
++  Weapon Improvement Project.esp  [Version 1.9]
27  PSMainQuestDelayer.esp
28  DLCThievesDen.esp
29  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.15]
2A  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp  [Version 1.0.14]
2B  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.73]
2C  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
++  Cobl Tweaks - SI.esp
++  Cobl Tweaks - Vanilla.esp  [Version 1.73]
2D  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.5.10]
++  Alluring Wine Bottles.esp
2E  Hemingweys Capes Improved for OOO.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO Boss Chest Cape Loot.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO Cape Patch.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO NPC Capes Improved Citizens Lite.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO NPC Capes Improved Enemies.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO NPC Capes Improved Bosses Only.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO NPC Capes Improved Legion Forester.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO NPC Capes Improved Regional City Guards.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO Show Amulets.esp  [Version 3.0b]
++  Hemingweys OOO NPC Capes Improved IC Guards.esp  [Version 3.0b]
2F  Choices and Consequences - OOO.esp  [Version 2.0]
**  PotionReplacer OOO Patch.esp
30  CurseOfHircine.esp
++  CoH Werewolves Mixed.esp
++  TamrielTravellerAdvScript.esp  [Version 1.39c]
31  TamrielTravellers4OOO.esp  [Version 1.39c]
++  TamrielTravellersItemsNPC.esp  [Version 1.39c]
32  ShiveringIsleTravellers.esp  [Version 1.39c]
++  Cobl Tweaks - OOO Mergeable.esp  [Version 1.72]
++  C&C - The Blackwood Company - OOO.esp
**  EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer for OOO.esp
33  WAC.esp
34  WACIntegration.esp
++  WAC - HGEC Equipment Replacer.esp
35  Dead at the Gallows.esp
36  TamrielTransportationNetwork.esp
37  Assassin Tripwires.esp
38  BrotherhoodRenewed.esp  [Version 1.1.2]
39  Better Forts.esp
**  [cq]ColoredQuests.esp
**  [cq]ShiveringQuests.esp
3A  Fighters Guild Quests.esp
**  [cq]AdvancedFightersQuests.esp
3B  Kvatch Rebuilt.esp  [Version 3.0RC3]
3C  Kvatch Rebuilt - OOO Adaptation.esp
3D  Kvatch Rebuilt Fighter's Guild.esp
3E  Mages Guild Quests.esp
**  [cq]AdvancedMagesQuests.esp
3F  Whispered Warning.esp
40  DLCFrostcrag.esp
41  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.10]
42  Knights.esp
**  Knights - Book Jackets.esp
43  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.8]
**  [cq]QuestsoftheNine.esp
**  EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp
44  00SnowyRoadToBruma.esp
++  DLCFrostcrag-SnowyRoad Patch.esp
45  BlackwoodJungle.esp
46  HackdirtAlive.esp
47  Harvest [Flora].esp  [Version 3.0.0]
++  Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
++  Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
++  Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp  [Version 3.0.0]
48  Banes Guilds UnitedOOO.esp
++  Enemy Weapons dont drop.esp
49  EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp
4A  GuildAdvancementBGU.esp
++  [cq]GuildAdvancementBGU.esp
4B  Improved Chests (OOO Compatible).esp
++  DistinctAyleidBossChests.esp
4C  Reworked Posts.esp
4D  TamagoNews.esp  [Version 1.04d]
4E  TamagoTopic.esp
4F  TamagoConfide.esp  [Version 2.2]
50  LoversSoulTrap.esp
51  TamagoDischarge.esp
52  TamagoSetBody.esp
53  LoversTamagoClub.esp
54  HiyokoGenetics.esp
55  HiyokoGrow.esp  [Version 2.3]
56  HiyokoGenerator.esp
57  LoversSoundCreature.esp
58  LoversProstitute.esp  [Version 2]
59  LoversRapeman.esp
5A  LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
5B  LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
5C  LoversRaperS.esp
5D  Plunder.esp
5E  LoversSituations.esp
5F  LoversBed.esp
60  Lovers_Prowler_Full.esp
61  LoversImmoralGuards.esp  [Version 3.0]
62  LoversPayBandit.esp
63  SetBody.esp
64  TamagoSetBodyOverride.esp  [Version 2.05]
65  Lovers with PK.esp  [Version 96v5]
66  LoversJoystick.esp
67  xLCR.esp
68  LoversCreature.esp  [Version 2.5.13]
69  LoversStalkerMN.esp
6A  LoversStopKillRaper.esp
6B  LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp
6C  LoversSlaveTrader.esp
6D  SlaveTraderAddon.esp
6E  LoversRapeSlave.esp
6F  LST Encounters.esp
70  LSTBravilUnderground.esp
71  LSTBru-Addon1.esp
72  LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
++  ShinySeptims_Septimus.esp
++  Enhanced Vegetation SI.esp
73  tbskGuardsFeatures.esp
74  tbskGuardsFeaturesKvatchAddon.esp
++  tbskGuardsFeatures-NoGreatHelmets.esp
75  tbskGuardsFeaturesThornAddon.esp
76  Vampire Revolution.esp  [Version v1.13]
77  AoG Overhaul and Detect Item.esp
++  AoG Patch No Bolt FRDG and SHDG.esp
++  cidnothumpMMversion.esp
78  sycSHOUT.esp  [Version 1.02]
79  Enhanced Grabbing.esp  [Version 0.5]
7A  Enhanced Grabbing Lovers Patch.esp
7B  JM's Bar Fights.esp
7C  Kaizits New Animations NPC.esp
7D  zzEstrus.esp
++  zzEstrusSoundVolumeDown.esp
7E  LegionInteractAnimsNUI.esp
++  Item interchange - Extraction.esp  [Version 88]
++  Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp  [Version 88]
++  Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp  [Version 88]
7F  Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp  [Version 2.03]
++  GreyPrince.esp
++  OCO Cleaned - Vanilla Hair.esp
++  OCO DLC Faces.esp
80  OCO Tweaks.esp
**  NPC Hair Matches Beard.esp
++  OCO_Eyes_Fix.esp
81  bgMagicEV.esp  [Version 1.7EV]
++  bgMagicSpellTomes_for_WryeBash.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
++  bgMagicItemSigil.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
++  bgMagicEVStartspells.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
82  bgMagicBonus.esp  [Version 1.7EV]
++  bgMagicEVAddEnVar.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
83  bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp  [Version 1.68EV]
84  Death Notifications.esp
85  MiniMap.esp
86  UVIII.esp
++  ORC.esp
87  Falling Leaves.esp  [Version 1.0]
++  Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp  [Version 1.53]
88  RadiantAI - NPCs Alive - Cyrodiil.esp
**  OCOv2 - Filter Patch for Mods.esp  [Version 1.5]
89  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
8A  Bashed Patch Independent Fixes.esp
8B  OOO - Creature Spawn Chance Fix.esp
8C  Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp  [Version 4.9.4.2]
8D  AoG Overhaul Greed Empire.esp
8E  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
8F  LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp
90  LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Has anyone had troubles running LoversRaperS and Plunder together? I tried both at the same time. They don't seem to give me any issues (yet?).

Well, kinda off-topic.  But it appears some have indeed run the two together with little-to-no issues since it began, despite similarities.  One person did 'disable' his RaperS, and then his MMO and encountered CTDs... but most likely from de-installing MMO instead.  Speele did note that there are some differences in gangrape actions.  and Fejeena replied to someone in the Plunder thread (like page 3?) that RaperS can damage a victim (configurable setting). Meanwhile, it could be interesting to note that if both have gangbang systems, both could intertwine where one leaves off, the other starts...... Loooooong luvin.

I love very much Plunder system of neutralization. If you just don't want to do anything with the enemies you can leave them incapacitated and loot them and their location. Plunder actually let's you play pacifist character if your STR + H2H is 100 you can neutralize almost anyone.

For RaperS I like the design and mechanic; gold & equipment dropping + PSE integration. Also RaperS are much faster to respond and there is no delay the animation  starts right away. Plunder takes this 2-3 seconds to process. I will give it a go and do more playtest if I find possible issues farther down especially paying attention to gangbang.

It would seem that for dominant player Plunder is more suited while submissive players should go with RaperS.

MMO?

Can I use 3d orgasm with latest LAPF? Someone said in the thread it's incompatible with something (?).

Edited by Nepro

Seeing that Plunder and RaperS are compatible, I would suggest tabling that discussion to another thread.  MMO = Mascar's Monster Overhaul

As to 3D orgasm?  I personally don't know.  It was thought that HiyokoGrow was incompatible with TamagoFertilityClinic (HAHAH!!!! WRONG).  Give it a try.  Otherwise, the only Lovers actual mods on the 'R.I.P.' list are....

LoversDoctor - This causes conflicts with TamagoClub if used together with it.
Lovers Rape Struggle - does not seem to get along well with rev96 of LPK.  Certainly doesn't get along well with the latest version of PK Extender.

And I'm assuming LoversDoctor as I never heard or seen it myself (I'm curious now).

I use 3D orgasms with LAPF.

It only add  pussy spray to the last two sex stages. Little spray in stage 3 and more spray in stage 4.

There is also a milk spray version ( 3D Milk)

There are only animated objects in the esp.  Only the Def animations have pussy spray. Only conflicts with other mods that add animated object during sex. The game can only display a few animated objects at once. Think only two if I remember right, Breast spray add 2 (left and right breast) and pussy spray in one nif. )

But milk spray use the same esp, same IDs ! It only change the nif files. That's why you can not use orgasm spray and milk spray together.

3D orgasm and 3D milk use the same animated objects ID names so they conflict.

But Lovers3dorgasmMB2 add animated objects  to the LoverMB2 masturbation animations. No conflict.  (I merged LoversMB2 and Lovers3dorgasmMB2  in one esp )

!! Yes the Lovers3dorgasm.esp is "outdated"   There are animated objects  for the 200 human animations  and the old Lovers Creature aniamtions ( all the number 201+ to 301, 302, 303. and some extra numbers. But not all LoversCreature2 numbers ( if you use it with MotionNT most creatures have 2 animations)  and no new animations from LoversCreatures2.5.   So with some creature sex animations you have no pussy spray.  I don't think it's bad. Gives some variety, randomness. Not always pussy spray.

But you can easily add animated objects to the  LC 2 and 2.5 animations with TES4Edit.

• 6 months later...

Hello to all.

I discovered a very weird issue with Oblivion Reloaded Combined (ORC)

After every time I played an animation with LAPF I cannot activate anything, cross-hair select nothing. Then I discover that was way off, if a point a random wall I can see the icon to talk to a person.

Load a save was useless. Only way to fix was quit and reload Oblivion.
Nothing in the logs.

In the end I discover was Oblivion Reloaded Combined (ORC) to cause the issue, try some combination of configuration and nothing change.

So, I think is not compatible. No problem for me, because I was trying this mod but I do not like very much :D

It's a known issue that Lovers doesn't work well with OR. ( I don't use OR mybe there a version that works with Lovers )

And it's been known since the release of the game that you never load a save in game. Always quit and reload the game ! ! !

Load saves in game is the best way to corrupt your save.  Lots of things are still in the RAM when you load an old save, errors, settings that a script made or that you made with the console.  So you copy all of that into the next save you make...  Until your game is completely broken and you have to load a very old save.
Only quitting the game will erase all data in RAM.

Again:  Do not load a save in game. Always quit and reload the game ! ! !