NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

Sign in to follow this  
gregathit

Mods that are not compatible with Lovers

I'm guessing it will work fine but one never knows.  Looking through the files included didn't have anything suspicious that I saw.  Course I don't know what is in the esp as far as scripts so I can't tell.

regarding "colourwheels oblivion overhaul" i use it since i play oblivion and i never had any compatibility issues, but also i haven't used the submod bravil underground. in hindsight, deinstalling "colourwheels oblivion overhaul" would solve many problems with my installation.

Kaizits new animations for NPC and player seems to work with Lovers ( I use the lates LAPF with Wappy's patch) no problem.

I think Bashed Patch.esp needs to be added to the orange list. Bashed Patch have tednency to break Lovers mods when trying to incorporate Lovers mod while rebuilding the Bashed Patch.

Had a few issues with sneak detection recalibrated. It adds a ton of detection checks, and also uses disposition in some way. It made npc's randomly follow me for a while. It also messed with PSE. A randy hunter came to kill the deer that enslaved me, but instead, the sdr detection kicked in, and she would just watch the deer fuck me. I had to console change her disposition twards the deer to get her to kill it, but afterwards, when she took control of me, she was following me and not doing what she was supposed to. 

If you're using Equipment Add-on for OOO - OOOEquipmentAddon.esp it introduces new idles for some NPCs so it's incompatible.