Jump to content
KAMERON FOX

[REQUEST] Can someone mix clothing mods?

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

i thing he explain it clearly. what kind of step he skip ??

Yea you can find it easy coz you are a MODDER and expierenced. Knows what he is talking. On the other hand i'm completely clueless. Doesn't know what did he do before next step. Maybe can you help me with this? Join https://discord.gg/djTFtcc

 

Seems you don't understand begginer strugle. Once you expierence in something you just skip obvious things and try to explain it to newb like me. It's hard i need help!

Link to post
3 minutes ago, merovingean said:

Yea you can find it easy coz you are a MODDER and expierenced. Knows what he is talking. On the other hand i'm completely clueless. Doesn't know what did he do before next step. Maybe can you help me with this? Join https://discord.gg/djTFtcc

 

Seems you don't understand begginer strugle. Once you expierence in something you just skip obvious things and try to explain it to newb like me. It's hard i need help!

how about take a look 

"first we'll need models and tools for this
we'll need, in this case Helena DOAHDM nude model, and I'm going to use one of my mods, Helena Golden Dress, and also a pack of the DOAHDM reference for ABC Tool
this can be found in Beach Paradise main link folder under ''modder utilities''. For tools we'll use:
ABC transformer Tool
blender with .tmcmesh import/export plug in and .TMC import plug in
GIMP, Paint.NET or Photoshop, whatever, we need the opacity function from the tool(btw, I don't remember but I think you have to install the .dds plugin in those tools)
TMC Objet Tool
TMC Polygon Insert Tool
Texture Tool"

he say prepare tool need for mod. then next part

 

"installing the references in ABC tool, (skip this if you have already done this or if you know how to do it)
download and extract the contents of DOAHDM Transformer references inside the reference folder in ABC Character Transformer Tool, that's all.

 

-change the language in TMC tool
almost every TMC tool and the Texture Tool from the same creator have this option, you need erase ''.disable'' in ''Language.dat'' file,
take ''Language.dat.disable'' and it should look like this ''Language.dat'', this works in the tools we are going to use."

 config tool, obviously. if this simple like this but you cant understand then how came for him explain to you how mod on blender ??

 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

how about take a look 

"first we'll need models and tools for this
we'll need, in this case Helena DOAHDM nude model, and I'm going to use one of my mods, Helena Golden Dress, and also a pack of the DOAHDM reference for ABC Tool
this can be found in Beach Paradise main link folder under ''modder utilities''. For tools we'll use:
ABC transformer Tool
blender with .tmcmesh import/export plug in and .TMC import plug in
GIMP, Paint.NET or Photoshop, whatever, we need the opacity function from the tool(btw, I don't remember but I think you have to install the .dds plugin in those tools)
TMC Objet Tool
TMC Polygon Insert Tool
Texture Tool"

he say prepare tool need for mod. then next part

 

"installing the references in ABC tool, (skip this if you have already done this or if you know how to do it)
download and extract the contents of DOAHDM Transformer references inside the reference folder in ABC Character Transformer Tool, that's all.

 

-change the language in TMC tool
almost every TMC tool and the Texture Tool from the same creator have this option, you need erase ''.disable'' in ''Language.dat'' file,
take ''Language.dat.disable'' and it should look like this ''Language.dat'', this works in the tools we are going to use."

 config tool, obviously. if this simple like this but you cant understand then how came for him explain to you how mod on blender ??

 

yea i scecificly said i did all thing until blender. i downloaded  all tools  changed language and etc.  

Link to post
14 minutes ago, merovingean said:

yea i scecificly said i did all thing until blender. i downloaded  all tools  changed language and etc.  

then i thing you should given 6th time because i dont thing anyone have time to go through all that just for you to know basic of basic how to blender

Link to post

Omg, is this for real?

  1. Asks for help;
  2. Help is given in a fucking awesome way - it was clearly a lot of work to make a tutorial of something that complex with so much detail and information. funnybunny666 is a hero;
  3. Complains that help is not enough because it's written in English.

If you were expecting it to be quick and easy... well, it's not.

 

But the tools were given to you. Do your homework and you'll probably be able to make your mod.

Link to post

so, you don't know how to use blender at all, seems like its summer after all, ok, if you already installed the plugins and need to know how to load the models(models for this game are the .TMC files, remember that), follow this, open blender, then look for the option ''file'', is in the left corner of the screen(in blender), click in that option then in the sub menu look for ''import'' then in the next submenu choose .TMC file, the you have to search your models, then first and more importantly, I recommend you to get familiarized with the tool, where and what to do with some functions and do some excersices like change the field of view in the button persp, in the navigation tab, how to use the mouse to select meshses and how to delete them, hot tto change from object mode to edit mode, and enlarging or shrinking meshes in both modes(edit and object), in edit mode how select and delete vertices, make experiments, try to export the meshes, try to do some test on your own using the steps from the tutorial, try to read and understand all the information you may find, do you think that I learned everything from just one tutorial?, come on, it took me months of try and error to barely get my first mod, and it took me years to learn everything that I had done in my mods, have patience, give it a try, make experiments, play with the tools and functions, try some tutorials in you tube and about things like merging vertice or merging meshes, and try to apply those things in your tests, but it seems like you want to do your first mod in your first attempt, without not even know nothing since the beginning

Link to post
30 minutes ago, lijun85314 said:

Excuse me,what is ABC Transfrormer 's decompression password……And what’s different between timmy transformer tool ……

I think the pasword is doa5lr.

ABC tool modifies the body/skin texture from the original model, and Timmy's tool replaces that body/skin thexture, but as far as I know, both tools are amazing, it depends which one is more easy for you to use, in this case, installing references in ABC tool, you just have to put them in the reference folder and then open ABC tool and choose them when you want to convert a model.

Link to post
On 7/3/2019 at 3:16 PM, funnybunny666 said:

I think the pasword is doa5lr.

ABC tool modifies the body/skin texture from the original model, and Timmy's tool replaces that body/skin thexture, but as far as I know, both tools are amazing, it depends which one is more easy for you to use, in this case, installing references in ABC tool, you just have to put them in the reference folder and then open ABC tool and choose them when you want to convert a model.

 

You did a great tutorial for body mesh editing, thank you very much for taking the time to put it together!

Would you mind if I ask a quick question?

For some time, when I try to edit a body mesh I'm having some issues like the one below, where some lines appear along the leg, in the wrist, ankle and back and front of the torso.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

 

 

 

 

 

Sem título.png

Link to post
2 hours ago, cpfreitas said:

 

You did a great tutorial for body mesh editing, thank you very much for taking the time to put it together!

Would you mind if I ask a quick question?

For some time, when I try to edit a body mesh I'm having some issues like the one below, where some lines appear along the leg, in the wrist, ankle and back and front of the torso.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

I don't know why those lines appear, but I know how to fix them, use Timmy's post processing tool aka DOA5 Obj Tmc Converter V0.5.2, load your .TMC model, in the post processing section check the box ''Smooth seams ... '', then in TMC mesh group select the mesh group where is the mesh part that you want to fix, hit Inject into TMC, wait until it's done and ta-da, those seams will be fixed.

Link to post
10 hours ago, cpfreitas said:

 

You did a great tutorial for body mesh editing, thank you very much for taking the time to put it together!

Would you mind if I ask a quick question?

For some time, when I try to edit a body mesh I'm having some issues like the one below, where some lines appear along the leg, in the wrist, ankle and back and front of the torso.

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

In Blender select all the vertices of the mesh and press 'remove doubles' to get rid of those seam lines.

Link to post
3 hours ago, Squizzo said:

In Blender select all the vertices of the mesh and press 'remove doubles' to get rid of those seam lines.

Thanks mate, that did the trick.

Just as a side note, in blender 2.8 the remove doubles function has been replaced by:

Merge Vertices > By Distance

 

Cheer!

Link to post
11 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

I don't know why those lines appear, but I know how to fix them, use Timmy's post processing tool aka DOA5 Obj Tmc Converter V0.5.2, load your .TMC model, in the post processing section check the box ''Smooth seams ... '', then in TMC mesh group select the mesh group where is the mesh part that you want to fix, hit Inject into TMC, wait until it's done and ta-da, those seams will be fixed.

Thanks for the reply, much appreciated!

Link to post
On 7/3/2019 at 12:57 AM, funnybunny666 said:

cut

Hi, thanks for the tutorial you posted!

 

I have two questions.

 

1) I still can't figure out how assign colors to the models in Blender. Like, I cannot find the funciton at all

 

2) Are the steps dramatically different if all I want to do is make a topless / pantyless version of a certain costume?

Link to post
8 hours ago, Frasca23 said:

Hi, thanks for the tutorial you posted!

 

I have two questions.

 

1) I still can't figure out how assign colors to the models in Blender. Like, I cannot find the funciton at all

 

2) Are the steps dramatically different if all I want to do is make a topless / pantyless version of a certain costume?

Q1.this?

image.png.865ab3a791ac69841d329d6257fecf32.png

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...