3 hours ago, soclopio said:

Hi! I like your 3 followers (I still dont understand why arent there more sexy creature followers), and I was wondering if I (or somebody) could merge your 3 followers (skat, tirik and phillip) into one .esp without problems? They  have custom dialogue (no voice) and Phillip has some quests.

Would it be too bad to merge them? Using the latest version of Merge Plugins. I'm talking about LE.

I don't know a lot about merging mods but I don't see why not.

On 10/1/2019 at 11:42 PM, Subject2Host said:

I don't know a lot about merging mods but I don't see why not.

Well, I think I so-so did it. But unfortunately, Phillips being also a horse has conflicts with Immersive Horses or RDO, and I can't talk to him the quest way (he still can follow me, but no quest, and the npc who sells him just ignores me. Tried the reload save with no effect). And I can't find Skat on the bridge (maybe because some mod that adds spawns, like SoT or OBIS), but spawning him and he works fine. Tirk is just fine, with no conflicts

6 minutes ago, soclopio said:

Well, I think I so-so did it. But unfortunately, Phillips being also a horse has conflicts with Immersive Horses or RDO, and I can't talk to him the quest way (he still can follow me, but no quest, and the npc who sells him just ignores me. Tried the reload save with no effect). And I can't find Skat on the bridge (maybe because some mod that adds spawns, like SoT or OBIS), but spawning him and he works fine. Tirk is just fine, with no conflicts

Skat is most like under the bridge somewhere. Also he tends to blend with everything in that area.

On 10/1/2019 at 7:24 PM, rickyking01 said:

hey i had a question about this mod,
which chipmunk is getting the best head????????

First off...mr. detective, why'd you decide this would be the best of my various online accounts to send me that?

Second, I am completely oblivious to why this question is a thing. What the fuck did I miss?

14 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

Skat is most like under the bridge somewhere. Also he tends to blend with everything in that area.

ye, with a not heavy modded setup is easy to find. I guess it has something to do with some mod changing the area (in a cliff near the bridge, I have a teleporter that I don't recall what mod is from). I'll look with the flying camera to see if he's stuck underneath the terrain or something

9 hours ago, soclopio said:

ye, with a not heavy modded setup is easy to find. I guess it has something to do with some mod changing the area (in a cliff near the bridge, I have a teleporter that I don't recall what mod is from). I'll look with the flying camera to see if he's stuck underneath the terrain or something

Detect life spell?

• 11 months later...

Just wanted to thank for this great follower mod, we really need more "Spicy" animal followers in Skyrim.

Also, on another note, been using Skat in SSE for 3 in game days without any issues. Just had to put the mesh through nif optimizer. And put the mod file below latest MNC so that it overwrites that one. Thats it i guess. It was fun playing with skat and his buddys 😂ScreenShot19.png.b8fd2507614a61d8793b7f70b8edb5fc.png

• 1 month later...
On 9/25/2020 at 3:42 PM, rythmicano said:

Just wanted to thank for this great follower mod, we really need more "Spicy" animal followers in Skyrim.

Also, on another note, been using Skat in SSE for 3 in game days without any issues. Just had to put the mesh through nif optimizer. And put the mod file below latest MNC so that it overwrites that one. Thats it i guess. It was fun playing with skat and his buddys 😂ScreenShot19.png.b8fd2507614a61d8793b7f70b8edb5fc.png

Would you be able to share those SSE edits?

On 10/3/2019 at 4:25 PM, Subject2Host said:

(Some stuff probably, I just wanna get his attention)

If you do not have SSE, pass me your steam ID and I'll toss you a copy so that you may (If you want, no obligation) perhaps adapt and even create more animal companions for the future.

• 4 months later...