My attempt at porting this mod.

For the most part, I got it working.

QAYL.zip

However, there are some slight texturing problems. And unfortunately, this is not my area of expertise.

If you can fix it then by all means go ahead. But as it stands, there is currently only one noticeable issue and that's the miscoloring of the body after the start of the "race".

I had the same texture issue pop up when starting QAYL for the first time via Simple Slavery (at least, I think it was the QAYL quest. I was in the same area as what's shown in the above screenshot)

I thought this might be an issue with SlaveTats on SSE, but I just had a quick peek at SlaveTats's page and nobody was talking about it there. Does anyone know any more about this issue?

On 10/3/2019 at 5:36 PM, SqueakyDolphin said:

I had the same texture issue pop up when starting QAYL for the first time via Simple Slavery (at least, I think it was the QAYL quest. I was in the same area as what's shown in the above screenshot)

I thought this might be an issue with SlaveTats on SSE, but I just had a quick peek at SlaveTats's page and nobody was talking about it there. Does anyone know any more about this issue?

Through a bit of trial and error, and going through the different Tattoos applied to the character I found a bit of a fix on my end. I found that the texture files for the Numbers and Teams were Borked.

I tried replacing the DDS files with ones from the Oldrim QAYL downloads, (should be something like (qayl_tats_0_2_4_1.7z or qayl_0_6_4.7z) extracted them from the zip directly to the corresponding slave tats folder. ran FNIS and bodyslide to be sure, 

so far it seems to have fixed the red texture issue that I was seeing.

the only issues I've seen is that the screen will occasionally be black while the game runs fine, fast traveling or going into a different cell seems to fix the issue. I have no idea what causes this, I don't know much at all about modding besides changing textures. 

20191024232006_1.jpg

20191024231009_1.jpg

20191024232002_1.jpg

qayl_tats_0_2_4_1.7z qayl_tats_0_2_6_4.7z

i have a question, QAYL requires hdthighheel.esm but it currently doesnt work for se. message box comes up saying the dll for hdthigheel is not found. my question is this, did that happen to you, and if so, how did you correct it?

On 12/31/2019 at 6:31 PM, ravensm said:

i have a question, QAYL requires hdthighheel.esm but it currently doesnt work for se. message box comes up saying the dll for hdthigheel is not found. my question is this, did that happen to you, and if so, how did you correct it?

You need: "hdtSSEFramework_1_5_97 "  and  "hdtSSEHH_1_5_97" 

Both can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31021?tab=files

The port seems to be working alright, the only problems I ran into where the note spawning underground (probably due to the mod "Blended roads") and the cage door not opening at the end. Both problems can be fixed with the console command "TCL".

I hope this helps someone.

On 10/25/2019 at 6:23 AM, posty1224 said:

Through a bit of trial and error, and going through the different Tattoos applied to the character I found a bit of a fix on my end. I found that the texture files for the Numbers and Teams were Borked.

I tried replacing the DDS files with ones from the Oldrim QAYL downloads, (should be something like (qayl_tats_0_2_4_1.7z or qayl_0_6_4.7z) extracted them from the zip directly to the corresponding slave tats folder. ran FNIS and bodyslide to be sure, 

so far it seems to have fixed the red texture issue that I was seeing.

the only issues I've seen is that the screen will occasionally be black while the game runs fine, fast traveling or going into a different cell seems to fix the issue. I have no idea what causes this, I don't know much at all about modding besides changing textures. 

20191024232006_1.jpg

20191024231009_1.jpg

20191024232002_1.jpg

qayl_tats_0_2_4_1.7z 359.55 kB · 61 downloads qayl_tats_0_2_6_4.7z 559.44 kB · 93 downloads

Still have this bug. Replacing those files didnt work for me. I still have red texture. 

I tried everything. 

BTW. I use 3BBB body, so maybe here is the problem. 

If anyone had the same thing and knows how to fix it, please send a message.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:13 PM, byczsek said:

Still have this bug. Replacing those files didnt work for me. I still have red texture. 

I tried everything. 

BTW. I use 3BBB body, so maybe here is the problem. 

If anyone had the same thing and knows how to fix it, please send a message.

Try and let qayl_tats_0_2_1 overwrite qayl_tats_0_2_6_4.     That's the only way I got it to work.

I can't get the carriage driver to take me to the guys mansion I would get up to the part where he does the cavity search but after it he doesn't open the next dialogue box after the animation plays. Please help

13 hours ago, carlos spicy wiener said:

I can't get the carriage driver to take me to the guys mansion I would get up to the part where he does the cavity search but after it he doesn't open the next dialogue box after the animation plays. Please help

Figured it out

Hi, i have a problem. I installed this mod, then activeited it in WB. But my Skyrim even can't start the main menu. Nothing happengs. When in WB i deactiveited this mod, my skyrim started to work. all installed modifications are presented below. Sorry  for my eng, it's not my best side

Снимок.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

Hey guys, i have a problem with the mod. When Bjorlam wants to equip the belt on me, i get a ctd. idk if i missed a required mod or i have one that corrupts quayl, so if somebody have any suggestion, pls tell me. Have a nice day.

2 hours ago, ENDERNIKE said:

Hey guys, i have a problem with the mod. When Bjorlam wants to equip the belt on me, i get a ctd. idk if i missed a required mod or i have one that corrupts quayl, so if somebody have any suggestion, pls tell me. Have a nice day.

I had the same ordeal. When I tried the mod on LE the mod continued only one step further (you actually get somewhere after talking with bjorlam), but then it ends with no additional content.
The mod was left unfinished and there is no continuation at this time I believe.

From the main LE mod page you can read exactly that:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1180-quick-as-you-like-a-devious-adventure/

Only one run (the initial solo run) is fully implemented and the second quest currently ends abruptly leaving your character high and ... well "dry" probably isn't the right word to use by that stage. Keep a save.

Alpha Software, WIP. Keep a save. Really. I'm not kidding.

3.0 Warning: The 3.0.0.0 release is very raw indeed. In fact it is pretty much guaranteed to leave your PC in an unplayable state. So just to reiterate: KEEP A SAVE!

If you want to try the mod, doing the first run only is what I recommend. Never talk to bjorlam afterwards as that leads nowhere.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:01 PM, carlos spicy wiener said:

hey can you tell us how you figured it out? because im stuck too

On 9/14/2020 at 11:54 PM, leonardizal said:

hey can you tell us how you figured it out? because im stuck too

Well, i did not figure it out 😭