Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here is how I got my high Poly head to show the gloss correctly: (Using Vortex 1.3.22)

 

I had "WetFunctionRedux SE.7z" already installed but hadn't applied it yet on my character on a new game I had started, in fact I hadn't applied it since I went to High Poly head. ("High_Poly_Head_v1.4_(SE)")

 

I applied it but I also had no gloss on my head,

 

I I tried to reinstall it but it didn't help.  I tried to go into showracemenu and exit and save the game and reload the game and it didn't help.

 

I uninstalled it and installed "WetFunctionRedux SE 2021-02-22.7z", but I got an error that said that "NiOverride/Racemenu was "Broken"

 

I reinstalled RaceMenu and it still reported it as broken.  I tried to figure out what NiOverrinde had to do with anything or remove the "NiOverride.pex" file but I didn't seem to have one.

 

So I deleted any new saves and  uninstalled "WetFunctionRedux SE 2021-02-22.7z".  I then went into the game and said yes, load the game anyway even though "WetFunctionRedux SE" wasn't found. 

 

I made a save, exited, went into "Fallrim tools" - "ReSaver 6.0.310-5031-6-0-310-1596094178\ReSaver.exe" and loaded the new save and it reported I had "unattached instances" and "undefined elements".  I went to "clean" > "Show unattached instances" then "clean" > "Remove unattached instances".  I saved the file, overwriting the original save.  I went back in the game and saved and exited, ran "resaver.exe" again and the new save came out clean of both "unattached instances" and "undefined elements".

 

I reinstalled "WetFunctionRedux SE.7z", went in the game, and after I got the message about a new mcm entry, went into "WetFunctionRedux", went to "Visuals" and put "Specular" "Min" And "Max" both to 15.0, and put "Glossiness" "Min" And "Max" both to 255.  Then I went to "Targets" and started the effect running on my character.  I exited and my head now also has the nice gloss!

Link to post

Anyone tried this mod with Skyrim Outfit System SE Revived? I've always used Wetfunction but Outfit System has become essential to me. Only trouble is, when the PC is wearing a saved outfit, wetfunction's texture swapping and specularity changes don't go through. Would be ace to be able to use both.

Link to post

Anyone using this along with 3BBB and Demoniac? It seems to cause neck and wrist seams for me when using it, might try another skin texture and see how it goes. To bad though I do like the Demoniac Skin. 

Link to post
2 hours ago, m5holmez said:

Anyone using this along with 3BBB and Demoniac? It seems to cause neck and wrist seams for me when using it, might try another skin texture and see how it goes. To bad though I do like the Demoniac Skin. 

nah its just you

Link to post
21 hours ago, m5holmez said:

Anyone using this along with 3BBB and Demoniac? It seems to cause neck and wrist seams for me when using it, might try another skin texture and see how it goes. To bad though I do like the Demoniac Skin. 

 

I'm using "CBBE 3BA (3BBB)" and I have a VERY beautiful body using "Diamond Skin - CBBE and UNP Female Textures" with NO neck wrist and ankle seams at all!  I was using "The Pure - CBBE-20583-1-3-1-1551788502" but I tried this since it was listed in the "mods of the month" and like it better (especially because of the darker areola - I even quit using "TitKit by Monsto SSE" since I got the darker areola without it and it looks more natural IMO.)

 

With Vortex I have this setup:

 

"CBBE 3BBB-30174-1-55-1612024780" loading AFTER these:

     "CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-3-6-1588356165"

     "CBBE SMP (3BBB)-29023-1-2-0-1602084970"

     "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.1-198-1-6-1-1597588589"

 

"Diamond Textures CBBE 4K 2K 8K-45718-1-0B-1613828175" loading AFTER these:

     "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer - v1.6.1-198-1-6-1-1597588589"

     "Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE v10.0-798-10-0"

 

Vortex told me that "The Pure - CBBE-20583-1-3-1-1551788502" was redundant and had me disable it.

 

(I use "High_Poly_Head_v1.4_(SE)" and as mentioned in my previous post, I have great gloss on my body AND my high poly head!)

Link to post

In what circumstances is the glossiness effect applied? The only way I can find is by forcing the effect. But I don't see it being applied naturally like the wetness effect

Link to post
5 hours ago, Gaussz said:

In what circumstances is the glossiness effect applied? The only way I can find is by forcing the effect. But I don't see it being applied naturally like the wetness effect

 

I'm not smart enough to figure out why, but sometimes it seems that what helps for me without forcing the effect is to put on the effect then save, then exit to main menu, load the game back up and the effect is applied.

 

so for the S&G's try this:

 

Go to "targets" and stop the effect running on your character and reset "forced values"

Wait for the effect to say it is stopped...I normally just save and exit to main menu, then go back to the game and it shows stopped.

Go to "Visuals" and put "Specular" "Min" And "Max" both to 15.0, and put "Glossiness" "Min" And "Max" both to 255. 

Go to "Targets" and started the effect running on your character. 

Save and exit to main menu then go back in the game.

 

did that work??  

 

anyone reading this and saying "damn, he isn't smart!". please tell me the error of my ways!  :P

 

Link to post
On 2/22/2021 at 9:34 PM, charley02 said:

Here is how I got my high Poly head to show the gloss correctly: (Using Vortex 1.3.22)

 

I had "WetFunctionRedux SE.7z" already installed but hadn't applied it yet on my character on a new game I had started, in fact I hadn't applied it since I went to High Poly head. ("High_Poly_Head_v1.4_(SE)")

 

I applied it but I also had no gloss on my head,

 

I I tried to reinstall it but it didn't help.  I tried to go into showracemenu and exit and save the game and reload the game and it didn't help.

 

I uninstalled it and installed "WetFunctionRedux SE 2021-02-22.7z", but I got an error that said that "NiOverride/Racemenu was "Broken"

 

I reinstalled RaceMenu and it still reported it as broken.  I tried to figure out what NiOverrinde had to do with anything or remove the "NiOverride.pex" file but I didn't seem to have one.

 

So I deleted any new saves and  uninstalled "WetFunctionRedux SE 2021-02-22.7z".  I then went into the game and said yes, load the game anyway even though "WetFunctionRedux SE" wasn't found. 

 

I made a save, exited, went into "Fallrim tools" - "ReSaver 6.0.310-5031-6-0-310-1596094178\ReSaver.exe" and loaded the new save and it reported I had "unattached instances" and "undefined elements".  I went to "clean" > "Show unattached instances" then "clean" > "Remove unattached instances".  I saved the file, overwriting the original save.  I went back in the game and saved and exited, ran "resaver.exe" again and the new save came out clean of both "unattached instances" and "undefined elements".

 

I reinstalled "WetFunctionRedux SE.7z", went in the game, and after I got the message about a new mcm entry, went into "WetFunctionRedux", went to "Visuals" and put "Specular" "Min" And "Max" both to 15.0, and put "Glossiness" "Min" And "Max" both to 255.  Then I went to "Targets" and started the effect running on my character.  I exited and my head now also has the nice gloss!

 

Well, I thought I was all bad ass until today the gloss was gone from my high poly head!!

 

Here is how I got it back if this might help someone...

 

(When I had it working, I went to "Export/Import" and did "export settings" and saved.)

 

I went to "target">"current target" stop effect on my character.  It said "stopping" and I exited MCM, saved and exited to Main Menu, and went back to the game.  (The effect was still running even though it didn't show it under "target". )

 

I went to "Misc">"Global Control" and clicked "Reset all forced" and "stop all effects"

 

I went to "Logging">"Target Info: (my PC)" and clicked "Dump", then I exited MCM, saved and exited to Main Menu, and went back to the game.  (The effect was now gone.)

 

I went to "Export/Import" and did "import settings" and then to "target">"current target" start effect on my character.

 

My gloss on my high poly head was now back!

 

 

Link to post

Please help!

 

in MCM, under "targets", "Current Target", Serana shows "Broken"

 

When I add Serana, she has beautiful gloss and when I save and exit, she still has her gloss when I go back into the game.  But when I fast travel, most of the time she looses her gloss and when I go into MCM, under "targets", "Current Target", Serana shows "Broken".  Underneath is "Restart", and when I click on it, her gloss is back until I fast travel again.

 

Any Ideas??

 

Thanks!!

Link to post

Please help! now I am partnering with Rigmor and the same thing is happening that happened with Serana. 

 

in MCM, under "targets", "Current Target", Rigmor shows "Broken"

 

When I add Rigmor, she has beautiful gloss and later on it shows "Broken"!!

 

What am I doing wrong??

 

Thanks!!

Link to post
On 9/4/2020 at 5:05 AM, deskchairlamnp said:

i found out that this only effects character exports (facegen) made when you had the mod installed.

 

Just have a fresh character preset without this mod and it will work every time :)

So lets say I already have a character with this issue.  I uninstall the mod completely and use savecleaner but I'm still getting the glossy effect with armor swaps.  Even if I change presets.  
How do get rid of this and preserve my lady's face?

Link to post
On 2/10/2021 at 9:15 PM, AliG32 said:

Amazing mod! Thanks for the work Adreis :) Truly makes Skyrim come alive

Wet (2).jpg

Incredible!  What are your settings and texture files used?

Link to post

I'm having some weird problems.  For some reason, no matter what conditions or where my character is, they are gradually getting wet (up to max level 10) and they can never get dry unless I forcibly reset their wetness level or turn off the effects.

Link to post
On 9/10/2019 at 6:26 AM, Sandatharius said:

Kokan: I noticed in your video, your character shows a "flowing" action of water actually running down her body. Is this native to Wet Function Redux? Or is it a part of the Sweaty Wet Skin Auto Adjustment? I get water droplets when it's raining, but I don't get that effect.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22780 is the mod that causes that as I use it and reconised the effect.

Link to post
On 3/25/2021 at 11:55 PM, no_way said:

Incredible!  What are your settings and texture files used?

@no_way

 

I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20583  this for the female skin! The Pure CBBE and UNP - 4K or 8K Female Skin Textures

For clothes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518      - BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BBB

Tattoos from Anuketh Slave tats pack!

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...