nomkaz

Naked Giants, Draugr & Female Dragons SE

Is there any way to get the female giants to work with cocks from SOS? I saw it was possible in the Oldrim thread for this mod via a screenshot but there's no comprehensive or even somewhat tangible guide on how to do it, as just having the mods installed doesn't seem to give me futa giants.

44 minutes ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

The breasts are sunken inside the torso, how do i fix it?

Figure out what other mod is effecting this one, and either remove it, or change the load order.

On 9/11/2020 at 8:24 PM, NikitaRGX said:

Is there any way to get the female giants to work with cocks from SOS? I saw it was possible in the Oldrim thread for this mod via a screenshot but there's no comprehensive or even somewhat tangible guide on how to do it, as just having the mods installed doesn't seem to give me futa giants.

I also want to know this.

I managed to make all giants spaws female by editing the leveled list in ssedit but can't make them be futas.

On 6/1/2020 at 6:45 PM, DovahSlab20 said:

Hello, I am having this weird model bug when I used sexlab defeat. It happens with some necro and missionary positions. Do you know if this could just be an issue with funnybizness animations or an error in the model of the giantess? This is strange as that animation pack has animations intended for this mod as far as I have seen on their screenshots. I do have Creature Framework installed.ScreenShot4.png.99412db691107eb1c547da5d27dd4dae.pngScreenShot5.png.ce0f731e8d67e0b74501af23c98ba777.png

This is a bit of an old pull, but these animation are directly a problem with Funnybizness's pack, his old stuff just seems to make the facial animations of the giants in this mod freak out. I'm not sure either where to source any/more female giant animations that aren't broken in SSE.

On 10/28/2020 at 1:04 AM, AtomicPlayboy said:

What mod(s)/plugin(s) would I need to enable female giants to use the futa schlongs?

Either the SexLab MCM or the Futa-add-on MCM. This mod only changes appearance, not the Giant's NPC ID.

Possible to get just a clothes replacer just like with forsworn armor and nothing else?

On 11/2/2020 at 11:49 PM, Jizzdom said:

Possible to get just a clothes replacer just like with forsworn armor and nothing else?

I didn't make this mod, so no. Not from me.