Sasquatcher

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Mods

26 minutes ago, Sizustar said:

maliwei777 is supposedly working on one

And can be edited with UE 4.16 if you are willing to do it yourself.

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5761565&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D35349

LGhgNL3.jpg

That's good to know, Maliwei always delivers. Is that the same guy that's on the chinese forums? ...Duh, that's where your link leads too.

1 minute ago, Sasquatcher said:

Wow, he already made a nude mod! I can't login because of the chinese captcha, though!

dont worry its just a progress picture lol.

its not an actual mod behind that picture, its just a jpeg

6 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

dont worry its just a progress picture lol.

its not an actual mod behind that picture, its just a jpeg

Can you post the picture here? I would like to see it. Cant load 3dm for some reason.

2 hours ago, tigers said:

Can you post the picture here? I would like to see it. Cant load 3dm for some reason.

yes!!! me too, i also want to see..

Someone must make nude mod for this !!

Especially for this boss,

cus this boss skin feels like she is censored. so someone make unoffical uncensored version of her!

1 hour ago, tigers said:

the picture is literally just the picture posted in the second post. its not uncensored or anything

21 hours ago, Sizustar said:

His newest post is saying that they updated from UE 4.16 to UE 4.18 with new stuff, so he can't unless other people figure out how to crack it

so no nude mod? :/

11 hours ago, tigers said:

so no nude mod? :/

Nope, not yet. Some of them over there on 3DM are trying to stay positive and hope that they can figure out the new UE update. Even if Maliwei doesn't do it himself, I'm sure someone will come along and do it, though.

On 6/19/2019 at 10:41 AM, AB01 said:

yes!!! me too, i also want to see..

Someone must make nude mod for this !!

Especially for this boss,

cus this boss skin feels like she is censored. so someone make unoffical uncensored version of her!

That is an outdated version of that Boss model. The current one has nipples which are visible once she takes enough damage.

Perhaps it's not the mod you in particular are looking for, but if means the heroine running about in full monty that may appeal to many here.  I'm only guessing, however, from the text here, as I cannot make heads or tails of the requirements to check out the previously mentioned link.

Here is that test mod. It is indeed full nude Miriam but she doesn't have textures on her nipples. Also model has deformations in some animations. To install just drop that file in "Bloodstained Ritual of the Night\BloodstainedRotN\Content\Paks"

On the side note - the game is freakin' GOOD. I bought it a few hours back and just cant put it down. Good old Castlevania in every frame. Perfection.

Test.pak