6 hours ago, Taven said:

Hmm..in the upcoming update, you think you could add optional abs textures to look kinda like the abs option for Feminine Argonian Textures?

There's already an option for abs/muscles, at least for females. It's the file called "Girl Muscles".

They're a bit beefier then the ones for Feminine Argonians. I may tone them down a bit if people want that.

1 hour ago, Flawn said:

There's already an option for abs/muscles, at least for females. It's the file called "Girl Muscles".

They're a bit beefier then the ones for Feminine Argonians. I may tone them down a bit if people want that.

AAhh..that one..didn't notice it last time but yeah, after a quick look...yeah, I'd like it toned down a good bit. Don't want barbarian muscle on them. ><

This is quickly shaping up to be one of the better argonian related mods out there. Love the many options for customization and I really like how cute the argonians look with this. Good job! :)

I noticed you did away with the female argonians' horns at their chin which gives their head a smoother look. I was wondering if perhaps there is any chance to do something similar to do away with the argonian males' "spike beard"? There's another mod in Lover's Lab (Argonian Snake Textures, I believe it's called...) that has this as an available option making them look really good! Perhaps you'd like to take a look at their head meshes to see how feasible is this?

Also, is there any chance for a spikeless tail? A tail with a simple scales texture would look awesome!

Oh, before I forget, Is there any chance for muscles and abs on argonian males?

Once again, great job! Thanks for sharing this wonderful mod! :)

6 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

The normal map in 'Girl Muscles' optional isn't really something I'd call barbarian muscles either though.

Reveal hidden contents

muscles.thumb.jpg.31d0176cb3273721b667cf8ce1de11e3.jpg

(this is on Really Smooth option)

Oooh, so it's not that bad? I literally just looked at the msn file and thought I spied a bulging vein somewhere. xD Agh, I shouldn't be trying to look at stuff when I'm tired...

7 hours ago, Taven said:

Oooh, so it's not that bad? I literally just looked at the msn file and thought I spied a bulging vein somewhere. xD Agh, I shouldn't be trying to look at stuff when I'm tired...

You're right about seeing veins, there are some on the arms.

I'll add a more subtle option (just abs) to the installer in the next update.

5 hours ago, Flawn said:

You're right about seeing veins, there are some on the arms.

I'll add a more subtle option (just abs) to the installer in the next update.

If there is, then it most likely isn't as bad as I previously thought(when I stared at the MSN file. xD). So, you don't have to do a version that removes the veins I didn't see, well, unless you want to do a completely different muscle tone. xD

12 minutes ago, Taven said:

If there is, then it most likely isn't as bad as I previously thought(when I stared at the MSN file. xD). So, you don't have to do a version that removes the veins I didn't see, well, unless you want to do a completely different muscle tone. xD

I'll add another option that'll just be the abs from the first placed onto the regular MSN. I'll also add some options for SOS too. (And rename the file to just "Muscles")

1 hour ago, IGotBored said:

any way to fix the seam at the ankles that i get?

Are you getting texture seams on males or females (or both)? Are you using the human foot option?

Or are you talking about mesh seams with the clawed foot option? The clawed foot doesn't match with some bodyslide presets.

6 hours ago, Flawn said:

Are you getting texture seams on males or females (or both)? Are you using the human foot option?

Or are you talking about mesh seams with the clawed foot option? The clawed foot doesn't match with some bodyslide presets.

I using the human foot option and its a mesh seam