12 hours ago, GadenKerensky said:

Are the patches included in the file? Or where are the patches?

On SE, BTW.

I can't completely guarantee all of the patches will work for SE (like the NPC patches), but I don't know as I haven't tested them with the SE.

I decided to try your mod and um... Are dirt and war paints supposed to be THIS pixelated? I'm liking retexture so much, but pixelation is relly killing it for me. Not sure if it just became so noticable because of smoothness but is there a fix/upgrade for that?

Spoiler

1.png

1 hour ago, Noble 6 said:

As someone who only uses Vortex, can you please let me know where to put the various folders?  I don't know where they go...

Each of the folders has a folder inside called "data". Take the "data" folders from each and put them in a new folder (make sure they merge). Only use the "data" folder from one of the "SOS" and one of the "UNP" folders, same for both of the "face" and "face alt" folders. If you want to preview the different options, look in the "images" folder.

• 2 weeks later...