Funnybizness

Shut yer mouth!! How to stop automatic Sexlab oral facial expressions

Hey I'm so sorry to sound like a complainer but I am dying to know how to stop the automatic mouth open angry facial expression that plays on person giving oral sex. Please. I'm begging here. Lol I must know. Thank you for your time. 😃

15 minutes ago, Funnybizness said:

Hey I'm so sorry to sound like a complainer but I am dying to know how to stop the automatic mouth open angry facial expression that plays on person giving oral sex. Please. I'm begging here. Lol I must know. Thank you for your time. 😃

Only way I know of is to directly edit the sslBaseExpression script.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:51 AM, Funnybizness said:

Ahhhh okay. I'll give it go. Thank Sei! 😃

Hey men, i'm sorry to necro this old post, i was wondering if you have been able to disable the SL base oral expression from the sslBaseExpression script file?

Cause i want to use my mfg oral preset but when i load it, after 2 seconds it switch back to the base oral expression from sexlab.... wich really isn't a oral expression....  i tried to disable expressions and lips sink in the MCM but useless.....

i tried the mod "better blowjobs" but didn't really fit for me....

Thanks in advance, love your animations by the way, thanks for the fun haha

8 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Hey men, i'm sorry to necro this old post, i was wondering if you have been able to disable the SL base oral expression from the sslBaseExpression script file?

Cause i want to use my mfg oral preset but when i load it, after 2 seconds it switch back to the base oral expression from sexlab.... wich really isn't a oral expression....  i tried to disable expressions and lips sink in the MCM but useless.....

i tried the mod "better blowjobs" but didn't really fit for me....

Thanks in advance, love your animations by the way, thanks for the fun haha

Unfortunately I couldn't figure it out and gave up. =(