Dunno how your missing modles some of them like the mucus pods are just recolored spider egg pods.

Yeah I have those, and most of the assets are there. Like all the estrus assets work, those are all in place, the recolored spider eggs and spiderwebs are there, and the flesh stalactites are there as well. What's missing is stuff like the student character's hair, some decorative objects, and also the boss monster, which makes me think it's some sort of issue with the stuff from SG hairs and that creatures pack aren't quite solidly implemented? I'm not entirely sure about that though, because I downloaded that creatures pack separately to try and fix that, and it didn't help.

On 10/18/2020 at 11:32 PM, trees said:

The cave is filled with a bunch of missing models. I have all the requirements for the mod, as well as the creature pack the description mentions some things were taken from, but this hasn't helped. LE thread was no help. Any ideas?

Are you sure you're using this version and not the LE version? The models aren't missing, they are the wrong ones for SE. You're either using the wrong version, or something is overwriting this mods meshes and textures

49 minutes ago, Tex said:

Any future plans?

As I'm not the author of this mod, no. But you can check with the author. @aravis7