[mod] Sexbound Defeat

8 hours ago, Kitzune said:

As i understand right, the problem with FU's extra dungeons and protected tiles(invincible enemy and player) is not fixed right now? So if i want to complete FU dungeon's i have to disable the defeat mod, because otherwise killing dont work? xD

NPC's can most definitely die and be defeated, the player though, cannot. Just beware that Frackin' Races does make way more problems than ever, as they may refuse to die, and become invincible. Offenders usually are Novakids or Florans.

2 hours ago, Laz44 said:

Has this mod been updated to the current version of sexbound?

Edit: I've basically removed all mods since I'm not sure which have been updated yet so it would be nice to know which mods are updated.

Yeah, it updated the moment 3.0.0 came out, to work with it. Defeat V2 is meant for Sexbound V3.

could we have an option to always force the aggressor to take the dominant role, and something to increase the likelyhood of climax

i'm getting a lot of dominant positions as the victim, and the sex doesn't last long enough for either actor's arousal to go high enough

though i can try tweaking the overall values for the latter EDIT: doesn't seem to work

also if you get 'killed' by an enemy that isn't compatible / the node fails to spawn, you end up in an invulnerable zero-health state EDIT: this also seems to happen with npcs

On 6/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, AttritionofContrition said:

Never sex bounty npcs, you have to wait for them to get out of the "defeat" phase which then allows you to capture them like normal.

Unlike the other sexbound mods defeat doesn't seem to play well with some other mods, I would always crash when killing a bandit npc (and some other npc types) with the "suppers combat overhaul" enabled.

So far in a vanilla game with only sexbound mods everything has worked like it's supposed to for me, except only monsters "defeat" me when I accidentally fall in a hole so most of the time my character just stands around. Anybody playing with any kind of combat overhaul or difficulty mod that hasn't had any issues yet? I forgot how easy vanilla starbound was.?

For some reason it still makes it impossible to capture bounties. I dotn sex them and wait for them to come back with no hp after the defeat state and they just keep rotin tootin shootin my face off.

so I have two questions and things to bring up
when you're attacked sometimes you break the node and become invincible until you beam out last version you'd return to normal after 30 sec and be fine, is there any way to fix this or possibly a way to make it so you'd be beamed up after you get fucked from defeat
also, how does a 3-4way work cause I've only got that to work by getting defeated and pressing e while being fucked then id be duplicated and fucking myself with another 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't suppose there's a way that only the player can have sex with defeated enemies? 

I only really use this to find crew members (Job Offers works on the nodes which is nice) because some enemies are cool looking, and with USE or whatever it is (the one that adds the wartorn planets and whatnot), finding a dungeon and having the enemies fight and have sex is kind of annoying

Great either way though

My friend encountred two major problems

There's 2 major bugs)

(you can't fully kill the mawile looking creatures)

(and once you get to 0 health you stay alive but mobs can't hit you making you immortal)

Is there a way to fix this? Or something?
On 1/30/2020 at 12:11 AM, MewMew69 said:

My friend encountred two major problems

There's 2 major bugs)

(you can't fully kill the mawile looking creatures)

(and once you get to 0 health you stay alive but mobs can't hit you making you immortal)

Is there a way to fix this? Or something?

im having this same issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2020 at 8:38 PM, pyrobladeich said:

Any news on how to fix the invincibility at zero health bug?

try the Job Offers mod

make them a node, offer them a job, destroy the node 

should spawn a friendly enemy that wants to join your crew, and the node should be gone and no hostile enemy. if that makes sense

Don't know if anyone reported this before, but uninstalling this mod seems to break the Universe and maybe the character(not sure), then I made a new Universe and same thing was happening;

Some world when you beam to, you get immediately sent back to the ship, in other cases, you can explore until you get to a certain area and then you're sent back to your ship;

It also creates a "World.fail" file, but nothing gets put on the "Starbound.Log".

If I put this mod back on (even on a clean and new universe) you can beam down to the planet and everything works fine.

My reason for removing this was the bugs, and some even broke the flow of the story, making certain NPCs unkillable, when you kill the enemy, the turn into a node, that after the time passes, they turn back into an enemy with 1 HP and don't die, turn back into a node and repeat, with some NPCs shooting at the node kills them, but not those, as they normally have a dialogue line after being defeated, so it makes it relatively impossible to kill them and complete the quests.

Another bug is the invencibility one, in which enemies take you to 0 health, and you don't turn into a node and keep walking normally with no Health/Stamina, I only got turned properly into a Node 1 time and then got raped and everything worked, but all the other times it just bugs out and I have to use "/suicide" to kill my character and go back to the ship with health/Stamina working again.

If there is no way to remove this mod, is there at least a way to disable its functionalities on the config files?

6 hours ago, TheLewdFairy said:

Don't know if anyone reported this before, but uninstalling this mod seems to break the Universe and maybe the character(not sure), then I made a new Universe and same thing was happening;

Some world when you beam to, you get immediately sent back to the ship, in other cases, you can explore until you get to a certain area and then you're sent back to your ship;

It also creates a "World.fail" file, but nothing gets put on the "Starbound.Log".

If I put this mod back on (even on a clean and new universe) you can beam down to the planet and everything works fine.

My reason for removing this was the bugs, and some even broke the flow of the story, making certain NPCs unkillable, when you kill the enemy, the turn into a node, that after the time passes, they turn back into an enemy with 1 HP and don't die, turn back into a node and repeat, with some NPCs shooting at the node kills them, but not those, as they normally have a dialogue line after being defeated, so it makes it relatively impossible to kill them and complete the quests.

Another bug is the invencibility one, in which enemies take you to 0 health, and you don't turn into a node and keep walking normally with no Health/Stamina, I only got turned properly into a Node 1 time and then got raped and everything worked, but all the other times it just bugs out and I have to use "/suicide" to kill my character and go back to the ship with health/Stamina working again.

If there is no way to remove this mod, is there at least a way to disable its functionalities on the config files?

... it doesn't sound like Defeat bugs... i've hot-swapped this mod in and out constantly when testing and fixing up things, i don't see how it could possibly be causing this level of issues-- and to boot, nothing in the logs? Peculiar.

However i'll oblige, it is buggy and it can turn people off rather easily with how it affects key NPC's you gotta defeat at times.

If you believe the mod is causing problems by being removed, you can use the UNPAK version and remove the patch-files and scripts from within, leaving it hollow. That's pretty much the same as uninstalling it though, so i doubt it'll be helpful.

If you wouldn't mind posting the latest (Numberless log) log file for me to review, i'd be thankful, to see what is up there.

1 hour ago, red3dred said:

... it doesn't sound like Defeat bugs... i've hot-swapped this mod in and out constantly when testing and fixing up things, i don't see how it could possibly be causing this level of issues-- and to boot, nothing in the logs? Peculiar.

However i'll oblige, it is buggy and it can turn people off rather easily with how it affects key NPC's you gotta defeat at times.

If you believe the mod is causing problems by being removed, you can use the UNPAK version and remove the patch-files and scripts from within, leaving it hollow. That's pretty much the same as uninstalling it though, so i doubt it'll be helpful.

If you wouldn't mind posting the latest (Numberless log) log file for me to review, i'd be thankful, to see what is up there.

It only started to happen after I added this mod, everything was working fine before, also only fails to load the world when this mod is uninstalled, far as I know no other Sexbound mod that I use has this mod as a requirement.

I tried just removing player and NPC files before, as well as setting their paths to nill to see if that would still allow the mod to load and be detected but not work, but instead it just teleported me to a starting ship world erasing and crashed the game;
Would there be a way tot ell the scripts to not use the NPCs and player.patchs files?

Also here is the log and the World.fail file:

starbound.log 169394768_-267034953_-3051209_7_2.world.1582262478462.fail

3 hours ago, TheLewdFairy said:

far as I know no other Sexbound mod that I use has this mod as a requirement.

Y'see... TeratoDefeat requires Defeat lol

That's probably why.

Spoiler

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua'

"No monster_primary.lua", the defeat-for-monsters file.

10 hours ago, red3dred said:

Y'see... TeratoDefeat requires Defeat lol

That's probably why.

Reveal hidden contents

[Error] Exception caught loading asset: /stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua'

"No monster_primary.lua", the defeat-for-monsters file.

oh, thanks, didn't even notice that mod in there.

I really wanna get this mod, but I'm afraid that when I go to play with my younger brother or ultra religious sister they'll see the menu screen say Sexbound, or if I go out to fight with them on a mission I won't be able to kill the final guy of a peacekeeper hunt since I have to fuck them. Am I worrying about nothing? Or will I have to stop playing with them to be able to play this mod?

4 hours ago, BleachiestOfBoys said:

I really wanna get this mod, but I'm afraid that when I go to play with my younger brother or ultra religious sister they'll see the menu screen say Sexbound, or if I go out to fight with them on a mission I won't be able to kill the final guy of a peacekeeper hunt since I have to fuck them. Am I worrying about nothing? Or will I have to stop playing with them to be able to play this mod?

... i... don't know what to tell you. If you want to be a deviant and not have to hot-swap mods, yeah. Can't do both at once.

5 hours ago, BleachiestOfBoys said:

Honestly man, I'd say don't get it if you play Starbound with your family.