Great Mod Senator!

a few notes... take it as feedback and not as requests.

It took a little bit to understand how it works.. and since I shoved the mod in mid game. I was a little concerned at first when I couldn't see if it loaded correctly.  All I saw was a dead cow and some inaccessible boxes.   I managed to stumble into the pub and I guess I need to purchase access to other areas, that is my current assumption.   I also see that I need to purchase crafting unlocks as well.  So that is where I am at.

I notice I can craft 3 items at the chemistry table.  These items are valued high with no crafting component required.  So in essence, I can cheat my way into everything by simply spam crafting the original 3 items and just using that to gain entry into the locked content.  I don't know if that was intentional... but perhaps it is something you want to change in the future as it defeats the purpose of having expensive unlocks to begin with.

A small note on the dead brahmin with clues of the venue location might be desirable as well, simply because the scattered boxes made me feel as if I was missing something that might have been placed on the default corpse nearby (I had already looted that corpse before I added the mod.)

Otherwise, I see that you are expending a good amount of time and effort into making this mod entertaining, so you could say that this particular user is entertained so far. Great mod! thank you.

On 11/9/2020 at 4:35 AM, Awsomonium said:

Could we have a fast travel-map marker for the entrance to the pub for after we've been there once?

It's kind of annoying to go to Sanctuary and then cross the river every time you want to go there.

As a suggestion, use a Teleport mod, such as portable cheat. You can set 30 custom locations, which is why I use it to go from Far Harbor to Nuka World in 1 teleport.

Just as feedback, there is a conflict with "Companion Ivy" in which there is a CTD when you go to Sanctuary Bunker for a promoter. Tried it without any other mods but those 2 and still the same. It is random, twice it worked but 3 times failed. Great mod though and huge potential to push story lines all over the commonwealth.

Companion Ivy heavily changes the "bunker" so this may be the reason.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a littlest problem. the nose ring doesn't work or ... I don't know how it should work.  It's an 8-ball piercing. Anyway you like ... or would like it. I think.

Van egy aprócska problémám. Az orrkarika nem dolgozik illetve... nem tudom hogyan kellene működésre bírni. A 8-as golyó piercingről van szó. Amúgy érdekes lehet. Csak ólom színű...

A rajongói tábora... /// The His Fan Camp ...  :angel:

1493714513_Fallout42020-12-1400-44-33-88.jpg.8f0c16077ff9389507696eac32130f9e.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

My comp is doing some wierd shit right now and wont let me send my files to a compresssed folder.  I was gonna separate the CBBE and Fusion Girl bodyslide files into sep folders so they can upload to LL like a normal file. 

If you want the super large size Wav or "All in one" Bodyslide shit, you will still have to click the links to the megas.

On 12/14/2020 at 5:46 AM, kukoricamorzsa said:

I have a littlest problem. the nose ring doesn't work or ... I don't know how it should work.  It's an 8-ball piercing. Anyway you like ... or would like it. I think.

Van egy aprócska problémám. Az orrkarika nem dolgozik illetve... nem tudom hogyan kellene működésre bírni. A 8-as golyó piercingről van szó. Amúgy érdekes lehet. Csak ólom színű...

A rajongói tábora... /// The His Fan Camp ...  :angel:

1493714513_Fallout42020-12-1400-44-33-88.jpg.8f0c16077ff9389507696eac32130f9e.jpg

Nose ring is unfinished. If it worked you are dr strange.

Spoiler

Where do I get the new NPC quest?

I’ve already asked Fiona to do an intel search, but she still found nothing.

I asked all the promoters after Esperanza’s quest and I didn’t find any new dialogue.

Speaking of which, I’ve been doing fetch quests for Chloe, but I don’t know how to actually employ her.

By the way, how are the Bodyslide files going? I can’t wait for CBBE for Clover and Cass’ outfits.

Just curious to see if the body issue has been dealt with in the newest version or not? Please let me know when the female bodies in the most current version behave like they did in the original. I would really like to use the newest version of the Mod but I cannot deal with the stretching issues.

On 1/15/2021 at 3:31 PM, Ragnarr1313 said:

Just curious to see if the body issue has been dealt with in the newest version or not? Please let me know when the female bodies in the most current version behave like they did in the original. I would really like to use the newest version of the Mod but I cannot deal with the stretching issues.

I havent been able to even recreate that, but if it was a bodyslide issue then maybe it was fixed. I am uploading the CBBE and FG 1.75+ files as sep. files now.

maybe that was the issue. 

Ok- I'm not uploading it now. My fucking zip compression is still fucked up, it corrupted the file. I Might download winzip free trial version or some crap just to upload these files.

Once I fix the issue I'll upload the bodyslide files seperate. they aren't new just kind of re checked and refreshed.

On 1/10/2021 at 6:04 AM, kukoricamorzsa said:

Oooo... wb.gif.1ccd6d9342d7103ba4b45b387465ff79.gif

Please.... to finish. ye.gif.30673be7d0520084d12f483f663ceab6.gif rl.gif.4fd77132658f3d9f81818fdb5799a98d.gif  

After i make the manicure and pedicure nail chips i will look at it. I was going to do it as a joke but it just seemed to look ridiculous on bittercup cause i meant to have them all on at once.

What harness is your char wearing? I have (or thought i did) all the DA harnass mods.

On 1/16/2021 at 8:43 PM, Senator Blutarsky said:

I havent been able to even recreate that, but if it was a bodyslide issue then maybe it was fixed. I am uploading the CBBE and FG 1.75+ files as sep. files now.

maybe that was the issue. 

Ok- I'm not uploading it now. My fucking zip compression is still fucked up, it corrupted the file. I Might download winzip free trial version or some crap just to upload these files.

Once I fix the issue I'll upload the bodyslide files seperate. they aren't new just kind of re checked and refreshed.

You should get 7 zip, it is free and the best one I have found for compression.

https://www.7-zip.org/

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 2:45 AM, Senator Blutarsky said:

What harness is your char wearing?

Oh ... of course DA.  DA Merged 11 Pack(No AE and AWKCR)

----------------------------

Óh... természetesen DA. Persze ezt már én átírtam... mivel nem volt hozzá saját fiók. Most van. Ki nem állhatom... amikor a hatalmas mű készítője képtelen egy saját dobozba tenni a dolgait és csak lazán bedobja a lomos csomagba... 

• 3 weeks later...

How much charisma do you need to persuade Kayla, had 8 first time trying to recruit her and failed, then went back with 23 and failed even more.

Guessing i failed the persuade and forgot to reload save when i failed.  Still says persuasion failed when i try again, even when i mod charisma to 100's.

18 hours ago, Beyound said:

How much charisma do you need to persuade Kayla, had 8 first time trying to recruit her and failed, then went back with 23 and failed even more.

Guessing i failed the persuade and forgot to reload save when i failed.  Still says persuasion failed when i try again, even when i mod charisma to 100's.

Unless you say something offensive to her, she doesn't require a lot. You really don't need to do any speech checks for her, you can always give her a fusion core. the hard speech check is really just to bypass that. Same as entry to vault 81.

On 1/30/2021 at 7:34 AM, kiryu0108 said:

Hello I just download your mod and start the quest recruiting Promoters, But theres no Marker shown? 

There is not. You can ask the keeper the locations and identities of the three they identified. I intentionally left markers out as many of the promoters you will stumble upon by accident.

I know this is an issue for some people but I'm generally not a fan of map markers. Sometimes yes sometimes no.

On 1/29/2021 at 7:53 AM, kukoricamorzsa said:

Oh ... of course DA.  DA Merged 11 Pack(No AE and AWKCR)

----------------------------

Óh... természetesen DA. Persze ezt már én átírtam... mivel nem volt hozzá saját fiók. Most van. Ki nem állhatom... amikor a hatalmas mű készítője képtelen egy saját dobozba tenni a dolgait és csak lazán bedobja a lomos csomagba... 

Hmmm, I Thought so, I'm still using the older ones from sep mods. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...