Jackgas Pub/Nightclub Of the Commonwealth.

View File

Nightclub 2.0

V2.0

FO4 nightclub upgrade summary:

What does this mod do?

- this Upgrade expands the nightclub so that you can become a partner/co-owner. You will operate as a co owner and vote on major future events in future add ons. Only a few “starter” examples of voting is included in this upgrade.

- You can now recruit staff (Promoters and dancers) in preparation for the grand opening (grand opening will be a future add on).

- Control your staff actions, have them dance on the bar, hang out in the VIP room etc.

- Adds 30+ quests mostly dialogue based. Do the promoter/staff’s recruitment quest and then another quest (dialogue or random elements) that may expand their background, function or your knowledge of it.

- Fully buildable VIP room.

- any followers? No but one npc can follow you for a limited time on the museum of freedom main stage quest.

- Also includes all the old content such as the he tons and tons of modular clothing courtesy of jackga) as well as the hidden boss battle themed fights to upgrade the weapons sold at the nightclub.

- Adds the option of to change the club music once you get the singers dialogue to a certain point. Find the sheet music for over 20+ songs. Future add ons will expand on this. Craft speakers and radios to listen to the current song at other settlements or in the vip room.

read the summary and FAQ text document for some more details. FAQ contains spoilers.

outfits:

This is the Full Version of The Fallout 4 Conversion of Jackga's Pub outfits. 
 Unlike the skyrim pub this focuses on outfits appropriate to Fallout 4 (with a few fan favorite armors thrown in). Over 155 Pieces plus weapons and extras. The Pub itself is more of a Nightclub and keeping with the spirit of the original pub for skyrim something seeming out of place for Fallout 4.  

Many of the Armor pieces are customizeable from color to removal or add on of parts.

The pricing of the pub is intended to be expensive.

The weapons are upgradeable (temperable) in a manner similar to skyrim.  

There are also nine tough boss battles one must undergo to uncover the max level of each weapon. 

This mod also includes some content added beyond Jackga's pub. By myself and from Ghosu (who has openly given permission to use his assets).

Bodyslide support.

NOTE: this mod favors fusion girl although I have included bodyslide files for cbbe based bodies.

Find some dead merchants and crates with defective starter outfits outside sanctuary.  The rest is spoilers ill keep for now. (Will Update the page with information and proper spoiler tags later for those who don't like discovery).

Please let me know any issues there are a LOT of moving parts.

------------------------------------------

Added NPC list and Where they are from.

------------------------------------------

Spoiler

Added NPCS

1- Lina (Custom)

2- Tom Haverford (Parks and Recreations)

3- Bittercup (Fallout 3 Character)

4- Chloe (Don't Trust the B From Apartment 23)

5- Archibald Clean (Custom)

6- Rafi (The League)

7- Clover (Fallout 3)

8- Danny Trejo (Real World Actor and Badass)

9- Kayla (Custom)

10- Rose of Sharon Cassidy (Fallout New Vegas)

11- Fiona Taylor (Mercenaries Game Series)

12- Daniel Simpson Day (D-Day) (Animal House)

13- Alex P. Keaton (Family Ties)

14- Espiranza (custom)

15- Tina (Custom)

16- Muffy (Custom)

17 - Buffy (Custom)

18, 19 - Ace and Gary - The Ambigiously Gay Duo.

20- Serana (Skyrim)

21- Keeper 

22- Sales

23 - Pussy Galore (recipies)

Credits:

Jackga- Jackga for the core base of this mod, and the permission to convert even though he says on his steam page to do what you want. (pics on request)

Ghosu- for the open perms on his Highlander swords.

Credit to the various musical artists whose themes were added (this will be upgraded later, will add).

ousinus and the bodyslide crew.

Updates:

2.1 - Adds Map Marker for the nightclub and a new NPC quest. The map marker only shows up when you purchase the nightclub as a partner. If you have already purchased the club drink the absinthe on the table in the owners room. 

Alright. Checked it out a bit. Didn't see any dead merchants outside or anywhere near Sanctuary, but there was 2 crates on other side of bridge. They are both locked and cant pick them. I am able to build 1 outfit at chem station. Havent found anything else as of now.

Yes search for the key. I turned the dead guy in front of the bridge into a merchant. Story wise.

make sure you update to 1.1.

what could you craft? You shouldn’t be able to craft or see anything yet.

The key is in the mole rats den nearby. But the pub itself.....

spoilers:

follow tge coastline find the statue.

13 minutes ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

Yes search for the key. I turned the dead guy in front of the bridge into a merchant. Story wise.

spoilers:

I might be screwed for the merchant. I am using clean and simple Sanctuary which gets rid of the dead body and dead dog that is usually there.

The only thing I could craft was I forgot the name- Almost legal or illegal top- skirt- loafers. then there was a pair of boots. Boots body I think. 

I will go back in game now and find out the name.

Not complaining at all, just reporting to you so you know if its working like you intended

Give me 5-10 minutes and I'll be back

52 minutes ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

spoilers:

Alright, sorry bout that if you were here, phone rang. Lol

Got key. What I could craft was Barely Legal Schoolgirl Top- Miniskirt Loafers Body  Casual Minidress Go Go shoes Denim Shorts

2 minutes ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

@walkin

you not. Follow the shoreline. I am no good right now. I’m so wasted. Just follow the shoreline see the statue. 

Oh and The pub Ie nightclub is empty. It’s eventually gonna be your job to fill it. But if I did that  now this would release for fallout 7.

Lol. No problem. I'll wander around. I'd probably be drinking too but I got to work in the morning and I don't function with a hangover. Lol

4 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

I installed this mod and start a new game, Nate is having brown face bug at character creation and can not be fix even you switch the preset.

Disable this and start a new game; his face is back to normal.

Any help?

That is very strange since there is nothing in this mod that even remotely touches Nate or nora or any of their face textures. I will look at it today and see what is happening or if I get something like that. 

3 hours ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

That is very strange since there is nothing in this mod that even remotely touches Nate or nora or any of their face textures. I will look at it today and see what is happening or if I get something like that. 

So, how are we feeling. Got a little hangover, or are you still young enough where they don't happen. Lol

7 hours ago, Divinemight99 said:

I installed this mod and start a new game, Nate is having brown face bug at character creation and can not be fix even you switch the preset.

Disable this and start a new game; his face is back to normal.

Any help?

I cleaned up the archives and accidently left a male face map in there. I have no idea why it was there in the first place. I wasn't working with anything related to males or bodies when I was loading the archive tool. I wasnt' having the issue so please let me know if you are still having problems. I also uploaded a Loose files version. 

@walkin ha, Thanks no, Im Neither actually. but ive found that certain types of hard liquor don't affect me so bad, I just feel very tired till I work out the next day.

4 hours ago, nanashi50 said:

Are files missing from the download? The description says there is bodyslide support but I don't see bodyslide files after installing. I checked the BSAs as well.

I separated them but apparantly the loose files and bodyslide files didn’t upload for some reason. I am re uploading them now.

4 minutes ago, Kev075 said:

hello I test with the old bodyslide there are problems with some held I think it's for his who and not the

Can you be more specific? I’ve been using the bodyslide files fine all the time. There were a few outfits that had the wrong filepath in v1 so I fixed them and now they should be fine in v 1.1. I am up loading the bodyslide files and loose files now separately.

20 minutes ago, Senator Blutarsky said:

Can you be more specific? I’ve been using the bodyslide files fine all the time. There were a few outfits that had the wrong filepath in v1 so I fixed them and now they should be fine in v 1.1. I am up loading the bodyslide files and loose files now separately. 

a male body with a held of the with the invisible body my cetait with the old bodyslide and the version Jackga'sNightclubOfTheCommonWealth_V1.1_BSAs I will look with the new bodyslide

dunno if its the pub, but i found the female statue (looks awesome, wanna craft it in my settlement, thats possible?), i entered and there are a lot of tables and some merchants, is this the pub? (think not)

what u mean with "the pub is gonna be expensive"? so is there another location? didnt found a note or something