Jump to content
TheKite

TheKite's Fashion For Wasteland Women

Recommended Posts

So... does anyone have a fix for the VTS where the tits pop out through the top, regardless of the top, and regardless of how many times I rebuild the files in bodyslide, making sure to include the morphs option?

 

Or at least know why it's happening?

Link to post
5 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

So... does anyone have a fix for the VTS where the tits pop out through the top, regardless of the top, and regardless of how many times I rebuild the files in bodyslide, making sure to include the morphs option?

 

Or at least know why it's happening?

VTS outfit is changing in bodyslide when you move slider for tits?

Link to post
9 hours ago, Indarello said:

VTS outfit is changing in bodyslide when you move slider for tits?

Yup. The "Bra", "Inner Effect" and "Inner" (which are the only parts not working properly, the rest of the outfit is fantastic.) pieces are changing when I use any breast slider in bodyslide. Every "Base" option also shows the changes when using the sliders.

 

I briefly thought that maybe my physics plugin was breaking something (I use OCBPC for cbbe.), but when I use the actual bra on the suit, the straps are seem clipping through the breasts, and the straps are reacting to movement exactly as everything else is. Plus, there's not been any problem at all on any other outfits, never mind this exact problem.

 

I rebuilt everything, one at a time in body slide while checking your question, but I don't think it will make a difference.

Link to post

Alright, so it seems like the morph files aren't being written or just aren't working, because everything lines up fine when I revert to my base bodyslide preset: but it's only the morph files for the bras because I can reshape the rest of the suit to my hearts content in game and it works great.

 

I tested it by reverting to a looksmenu preset which was my basic bodyslide, examining, then altering the body by just maxing out the various breast, butt, hip and thigh sliders and looking for clipping.

 

I reinstalled, but it made no difference. I did notice that in bodyslide, I was getting the "no image error" on the "innerarmslegs" ( think it the hex texture, since the other one is the plastic and is displaying fine in bodyslide.) setting even after I reinstalled the suit.

 

Edit: alright, so further experimentation leads me to think that none of the places where the hex mesh or plastic are used have working bodyslide morphs. The base suit works great though. Even after turning my characters into a caricature of a human being, the leather parts of the suit still stretched, morphed and hung on for dear life.

Link to post
3 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Alright, so it seems like the morph files aren't being written or just aren't working, because everything lines up fine when I revert to my base bodyslide preset: but it's only the morph files for the bras because I can reshape the rest of the suit to my hearts content in game and it works great.

 

I tested it by reverting to a looksmenu preset which was my basic bodyslide, examining, then altering the body by just maxing out the various breast, butt, hip and thigh sliders and looking for clipping.

 

I reinstalled, but it made no difference. I did notice that in bodyslide, I was getting the "no image error" on the "innerarmslegs" ( think it the hex texture, since the other one is the plastic and is displaying fine in bodyslide.) setting even after I reinstalled the suit.

 

Edit: alright, so further experimentation leads me to think that none of the places where the hex mesh or plastic are used have working bodyslide morphs. The base suit works great though. Even after turning my characters into a caricature of a human being, the leather parts of the suit still stretched, morphed and hung on for dear life.

Can you send images, bodyslide, game

Link to post
3 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Alright, so it seems like the morph files aren't being written or just aren't working, because everything lines up fine when I revert to my base bodyslide preset: but it's only the morph files for the bras because I can reshape the rest of the suit to my hearts content in game and it works great.

 

I tested it by reverting to a looksmenu preset which was my basic bodyslide, examining, then altering the body by just maxing out the various breast, butt, hip and thigh sliders and looking for clipping.

 

I reinstalled, but it made no difference. I did notice that in bodyslide, I was getting the "no image error" on the "innerarmslegs" ( think it the hex texture, since the other one is the plastic and is displaying fine in bodyslide.) setting even after I reinstalled the suit.

 

Edit: alright, so further experimentation leads me to think that none of the places where the hex mesh or plastic are used have working bodyslide morphs. The base suit works great though. Even after turning my characters into a caricature of a human being, the leather parts of the suit still stretched, morphed and hung on for dear life.

Is this the fusion girl version or cbbe? If the fusion girl one then chances are the bodyslide files need to be updated for the 1.6+ version of fusion girl if they have not already done so.

Link to post

It's CBBE. Once I got cbbe to where I liked it and understood it, I was unmotivated to change.

 

Anywho! Pictures!

 

-Bodyslidebase.jpg shows my normal default setting, and bodyslidechanged.jpg shows what it looks like when I just went nuts on the breast sliders. I did not change or reload the program or the viewer between pictures, just adjusted the sliders.

-Gamebase.jpg is the in game base preset, and gamemorphed.jpg shows the clipping on the arms and breasts when you expand them past the default.

 

I hope what xeldan says isn't true (no offense.) because I tend to play with the in game bodyslide morphs a fair bit during play. Constantly tweaking.

 

bodyslidebase.jpg

bodyslidechanged.jpg

gamebase.jpg

gamemorphed.jpg

Link to post
3 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

It's CBBE. Once I got cbbe to where I liked it and understood it, I was unmotivated to change.

 

Anywho! Pictures!

 

-Bodyslidebase.jpg shows my normal default setting, and bodyslidechanged.jpg shows what it looks like when I just went nuts on the breast sliders. I did not change or reload the program or the viewer between pictures, just adjusted the sliders.

-Gamebase.jpg is the in game base preset, and gamemorphed.jpg shows the clipping on the arms and breasts when you expand them past the default.

 

I hope what xeldan says isn't true (no offense.) because I tend to play with the in game bodyslide morphs a fair bit during play. Constantly tweaking.

 

bodyslidebase.jpg

bodyslidechanged.jpg

gamebase.jpg

gamemorphed.jpg

Are you using BodyGen or Looksmenu Morph for your player?

Link to post
1 hour ago, Wonko486 said:

Looksmenu. Specifically: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/13627

 

To trigger the menu.

read this, I won't be sharing the file

On 7/3/2019 at 9:10 AM, Invictusblade said:

because Niero's mods mostly uses Object Modification to add or subtract meshes from their clothes and this bypasses the morphing.

 

my fix is a complete overhaul of this (and other) mods to divide each mesh into its own armor

(and I have batched it up with other mods so I cannot share it)

 

but an easier fix is to add the bra project (or meshes) directly to the outfit in outfit Studio and then save and build it.

 

Link to post
On 11/15/2020 at 12:38 PM, Varithina said:

Is this the fusion girl version or cbbe? If the fusion girl one then chances are the bodyslide files need to be updated for the 1.6+ version of fusion girl if they have not already done so.

You mean 1.78

 

:exclamation:

Link to post
4 hours ago, Indarello said:

Try build it in bodyslide

Ok, I've done that and it is in the game. But it has not replaced the vault suits in 111 on a new save. Here is a list of mods I have installed.



00  Fallout4.esm
01  DLCRobot.esm
02  DLCworkshop01.esm
03  DLCCoast.esm
04  DLCWorkshop02.esm
05  DLCWorkshop03.esm
06  DLCNukaWorld.esm
07  Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
08  Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
09  ArmorKeywords.esm
0A  WorkshopFramework.esm  [Version 2.0.6]
0B  SS2.esm  [Version 1.0.1]
0C  INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
0D  TortureDevices.esm
0E  Servitron.esm
0F  AAF.esm  [Version 154.0]
10  AAFThemes.esl
11  CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm
12  XDI.esm
13  HighHeelSounds.esm
14  HUDFramework.esm
15  CWSS Redux.esp
16  TheKite_VTS.esp
17  TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp
18  TheKite_CaitSet.esp
19  TheKite_Caitset_ReplacerAddon.esp
1A  CumNWealth.esp
1B  CumNWealth_mutant.esp
1C  Zaz Particles.esp
1D  indarello_animations.esp
1E  INVB_Resources.esp
1F  INVB_WastelandDairy_Hints.esp
20  CompanionStatus.esp
21  Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
22  HAAS Core Replacer AE Edition.esp
23  HAAS Automatron Replacer AE Edition.esp
24  HAAS Nuka World Replacer AE Edition.esp
25  FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
26  FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
27  INVB_Enslavement.esp
28  SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
29  RealHandcuffs.esp
2A  RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
2B  RealHandcuffs_Servitron_Compatibility.esp
2C  Buildable_PAFrames.esp
2D  Just Business.esp
2E  RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
2F  ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
30  PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
31  ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
32  ASCOCait02.esp
33  AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
34  ASCOPiper06.esp
35  ASCOCurie01.esp
36  ASCODanse01.esp
37  ASCOMacCready01.esp
38  ASCOPreston02.esp
39  Atomic Lust.esp
3A  AAF_Violate.esp
3B  Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
3C  AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
3D  AA FusionCityRising.esp
3E  AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
3F  FPE_BabyAddons.esp
40  FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
41  FPE_Impregnation_Both.esp
42  INVB_WastelandDairy_Recipes_Single.esp
43  CheatTerminal.esp
44  SRO - Syringer Overhaul.esp
45  MagnoCumGaudio.esp
46  MCG-Servitron-Patch.esp
47  MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
48  UniquePAFrames.esp
49  Spike's Raiders.esp
4A  INVB_TortureDevices_BreastMilk.esp
4B  BreezyPowerArmorFrame.esp
4C  LadyKillerBed.esp
4D  Deathclaw_nude.esp
4E  ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
4F  BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
50  BobbleGirl.esp
51  Headcrab_Bunny.esp
52  Oblator_VaultBunny.esp
53  FO4HHS_AAF.esp
54  FrenchMaidFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
55  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 5.esp
56  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 4.esp
57  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 3.esp
58  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 2.esp
59  luxor8071 HD Texture Pack AIO.esp
5A  Mutated Lust.esp
5B  Ghouls Revamped.esp
5C  ZaZOut4.esp
5D  VXS Institute Collar.esp
5E  VIO_Strap-On.esp
5F  VIO_Strap-On - Servitron Patch.esp
60  Vault 111 HD.esp
61  SleepUndress.esp
62  ServitronStrap.esp
63  AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
64  AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
65  Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp
66  dcc-bp-lol.esp
67  HairVariations_Conversions.esp
68  HairVariations_Elegant.esp
69  HairVariations_FairyTails.esp
6A  HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
6B  HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
6C  HHFootsteps.esp
6D  LooksMenu.esp
6E  CBBE.esp
6F  FPEDogAddon.esp
70  rxl_bp70_animations.esp
71  SexSyringe.esp
72  Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_MCG_Patch.esp
73  Armorsmith Extended.esp
74  TheKitePatch_css.esp
75  TheKitePatch_vts.esp
76  HAAS Far Harbor Replacer AE Edition.esp
77  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
78  StartMeUp.esp
79  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blueset said:

Ok, I've done that and it is in the game. But it has not replaced the vault suits in 111 on a new save. Here is a list of mods I have installed.

 

  Reveal hidden contents


00  Fallout4.esm
01  DLCRobot.esm
02  DLCworkshop01.esm
03  DLCCoast.esm
04  DLCWorkshop02.esm
05  DLCWorkshop03.esm
06  DLCNukaWorld.esm
07  Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp  [Version 2.1.1]
08  Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
09  ArmorKeywords.esm
0A  WorkshopFramework.esm  [Version 2.0.6]
0B  SS2.esm  [Version 1.0.1]
0C  INVB_WastelandDairy.esp
0D  TortureDevices.esm
0E  Servitron.esm
0F  AAF.esm  [Version 154.0]
10  AAFThemes.esl
11  CRP - Community Restraints Pack.esm
12  XDI.esm
13  HighHeelSounds.esm
14  HUDFramework.esm
15  CWSS Redux.esp
16  TheKite_VTS.esp
17  TheKite_VTS_Replacer.esp
18  TheKite_CaitSet.esp
19  TheKite_Caitset_ReplacerAddon.esp
1A  CumNWealth.esp
1B  CumNWealth_mutant.esp
1C  Zaz Particles.esp
1D  indarello_animations.esp
1E  INVB_Resources.esp
1F  INVB_WastelandDairy_Hints.esp
20  CompanionStatus.esp
21  Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
22  HAAS Core Replacer AE Edition.esp
23  HAAS Automatron Replacer AE Edition.esp
24  HAAS Nuka World Replacer AE Edition.esp
25  FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
26  FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
27  INVB_Enslavement.esp
28  SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
29  RealHandcuffs.esp
2A  RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
2B  RealHandcuffs_Servitron_Compatibility.esp
2C  Buildable_PAFrames.esp
2D  Just Business.esp
2E  RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp
2F  ImmersiveLoversEmbraceRemastered.esp
30  PiperCaitCurieDialogueOverhaul.esp
31  ImmersiveLoversEmbraceMagnolia.esp
32  ASCOCait02.esp
33  AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp
34  ASCOPiper06.esp
35  ASCOCurie01.esp
36  ASCODanse01.esp
37  ASCOMacCready01.esp
38  ASCOPreston02.esp
39  Atomic Lust.esp
3A  AAF_Violate.esp
3B  Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
3C  AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
3D  AA FusionCityRising.esp
3E  AA FusionCityRising - HotC.esp
3F  FPE_BabyAddons.esp
40  FPEAIOCreatureAddon.esp
41  FPE_Impregnation_Both.esp
42  INVB_WastelandDairy_Recipes_Single.esp
43  CheatTerminal.esp
44  SRO - Syringer Overhaul.esp
45  MagnoCumGaudio.esp
46  MCG-Servitron-Patch.esp
47  MakeYourOwnSynths.esp
48  UniquePAFrames.esp
49  Spike's Raiders.esp
4A  INVB_TortureDevices_BreastMilk.esp
4B  BreezyPowerArmorFrame.esp
4C  LadyKillerBed.esp
4D  Deathclaw_nude.esp
4E  ErectionFix_SilverPerv.esp
4F  BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
50  BobbleGirl.esp
51  Headcrab_Bunny.esp
52  Oblator_VaultBunny.esp
53  FO4HHS_AAF.esp
54  FrenchMaidFO4-CBBEPhysics.esp
55  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 5.esp
56  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 4.esp
57  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 3.esp
58  luxor8071's HD Texture Pack AIO Pt 2.esp
59  luxor8071 HD Texture Pack AIO.esp
5A  Mutated Lust.esp
5B  Ghouls Revamped.esp
5C  ZaZOut4.esp
5D  VXS Institute Collar.esp
5E  VIO_Strap-On.esp
5F  VIO_Strap-On - Servitron Patch.esp
60  Vault 111 HD.esp
61  SleepUndress.esp
62  ServitronStrap.esp
63  AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
64  AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
65  Craftable Bad End Furniture.esp
66  dcc-bp-lol.esp
67  HairVariations_Conversions.esp
68  HairVariations_Elegant.esp
69  HairVariations_FairyTails.esp
6A  HairVariations_Sophisticate.esp
6B  HairVariations_YoungAtHeart.esp
6C  HHFootsteps.esp
6D  LooksMenu.esp
6E  CBBE.esp
6F  FPEDogAddon.esp
70  rxl_bp70_animations.esp
71  SexSyringe.esp
72  Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment_MCG_Patch.esp
73  Armorsmith Extended.esp
74  TheKitePatch_css.esp
75  TheKitePatch_vts.esp
76  HAAS Far Harbor Replacer AE Edition.esp
77  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
78  StartMeUp.esp
79  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

 

You can try reinstall it from scratch, dont know what this mod is about

Link to post

I've been trying to get the heels from the CBBE version to work with High Heels System with minimal success.

 

Basically I just moved the heels down in Bodyslide and exported the .nif. But for some reason it breaks the bra, thong, and inner mesh. They aren't showing at all. Any ideas why this is happening?

 

I know it's possible because the Fusion Body conversion supports HHS.

Link to post
6 hours ago, cheekiserval said:

I've been trying to get the heels from the CBBE version to work with High Heels System with minimal success.

 

Basically I just moved the heels down in Bodyslide and exported the .nif. But for some reason it breaks the bra, thong, and inner mesh. They aren't showing at all. Any ideas why this is happening?

 

I know it's possible because the Fusion Body conversion supports HHS.

Probably because you export only heels mesh

Link to post

Nah, I can see the heels and the base mesh for both the skirted and skirt-less versions. Lemme edit this comment when I get screenshots.

 

Edit:

So what I did was I took the heels meshgroup from the base mesh with heels and exported it. Then I imported it into the base mesh without heels, imported the heels mesh, moved it into place and chopped the foot off from the CBBE outfit. 

 

Spoiler

1602047227_baseheels.png.8cd495bfe1c6bea005d6966fdc9006ff.png  1655177755_baseheels-feet.png.d4f7880be4fe3ea626e1032476ae5c01.png

 

For some reason, this breaks the other armor additions? I looked inside Nifskope and found that the .nif Outfit Studio exported was missing the BSConnectPoint nodes. Would that be the main problem?

 

Ding dong, I was right. I just copied over the BCConnectPoint nodes from the mesh that came with the mod over to the new mesh and now it works.

 

Spoiler

heels.png.d0c46c8e7f92d9dd60fd769aeefd2fde.png  1852098001_noheels.png.41c14bf68a9a7b9607d6a8d710f74dea.png

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, cheekiserval said:

Nah, I can see the heels and the base mesh for both the skirted and skirt-less versions. Lemme edit this comment when I get screenshots.

 

Edit:

So what I did was I took the heels meshgroup from the base mesh with heels and exported it. Then I imported it into the base mesh without heels, imported the heels mesh, moved it into place and chopped the foot off from the CBBE outfit. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

1602047227_baseheels.png.8cd495bfe1c6bea005d6966fdc9006ff.png  1655177755_baseheels-feet.png.d4f7880be4fe3ea626e1032476ae5c01.png

 

For some reason, this breaks the other armor additions? I looked inside Nifskope and found that the .nif Outfit Studio exported was missing the BSConnectPoint nodes. Would that be the main problem?

 

Ding dong, I was right. I just copied over the BCConnectPoint nodes from the mesh that came with the mod over to the new mesh and now it works.

 

  Hide contents

heels.png.d0c46c8e7f92d9dd60fd769aeefd2fde.png  1852098001_noheels.png.41c14bf68a9a7b9607d6a8d710f74dea.png

 

Gimme a link & I'll be happy to test it for ya!

 

:innocent:

Link to post
3 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Gimme a link & I'll be happy to test it for ya!

 

:innocent:

I'm actually working on the rest right now, though admittedly I'm pretty bad at working on meshes. I don't really know how to fix the mesh with sliders, just the one that's exported from BodySlide.
 

Link to post

Well this is rather nice to see as I'm coming back to FO4. always loved your work on HF and these mods, a friend and I really love the Overbitch series so excited to see anything of that. Thanks for not letting these amazing works die. :D 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...