IGNORED

Say Hi!

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Shockwave12 said:

HI been looking for tk 17 stuff since mods garden went down  i have some of the old mods from 7.5 if anyone is interested 

Hello and welcome to LL! I believe that you may find what you're looking for here:

Hi All,

I'm new(-ish). As in I've probably been here once or twice before. However, for the life of me I can't remember my email, nor my username. Only the fact I got along with most everyone here... Then? Then, my primary SSD drive died... (so there went my primary (fyi; one should always test that your Raid 1 mirror can... in fact. boot up). Well, nothing good is happening and prices are whatever so I'll just use my Laptop. That blew a charge capacitor. aka it turns of the led on the OEM charger itself.

I swear, be it a full drive image or a snapshot...

Loosing bookmarks, logins, text files, installed programs and even basic desktop settings is an utter nightmare and "Trusting" the "cloud" must be the ultimate act of blue pill self deletion.

I suppose the old expression of "Things you own... End up owning you. -Tyler Durden" is more valid then most of us would care to admit.

Good to be here.

14 hours ago, SimulatedFantasyHero said:

Hi All,

I'm new(-ish). As in I've probably been here once or twice before. However, for the life of me I can't remember my email, nor my username. Only the fact I got along with most everyone here... Then? Then, my primary SSD drive died... (so there went my primary (fyi; one should always test that your Raid 1 mirror can... in fact. boot up). Well, nothing good is happening and prices are whatever so I'll just use my Laptop. That blew a charge capacitor. aka it turns of the led on the OEM charger itself.

I swear, be it a full drive image or a snapshot...

Loosing bookmarks, logins, text files, installed programs and even basic desktop settings is an utter nightmare and "Trusting" the "cloud" must be the ultimate act of blue pill self deletion.

I suppose the old expression of "Things you own... End up owning you. -Tyler Durden" is more valid then most of us would care to admit.

Good to be here.

And it's good to have you here! :)

18 hours ago, PIMMI said:

Hello together!

It depends on which BS you want to get rid of. You will probably have better luck asking on the Skyrim General Discussion Forum too! Welcome to LL! 😃

1 hour ago, darkerSol said:

Hi ^_^

I actually like your text decoration toolbar, it's much easier than any mail service :)

BTW, How do I change my profile pic?

It's intuitive but you have to have been a member for a certain length of time and posted a specified number of times before the site will allow you to do so. I am not being coy - I can't be specific since it changes. However, if you note you have an icon with a small palm on your avatar (which I don't have). When that disappears you will have access to all the LL "goodies."

Welcome to LL! 😄

24 minutes ago, Psalam said:

It depends on which BS you want to get rid of. You will probably have better luck asking on the Skyrim General Discussion Forum too! Welcome to LL! 😃

What? :D

16 hours ago, Beirsam said:

After YEARS modding several games with this forums awesome work... I would like to say... hello!

And Thank you ofc.

11 minutes ago, fancongconsrat said:

finally hot tired of lurking. hi all. ^)

Welcome to LL! We're glad to have you! :)