DoctaSax

Say Hi!

Glad you find LL a useful place. I call it home. Usually I'm out back and come inside when I smell something to eat....

If you meant Delta Force 'Landwarrior' then yeah, Novalogic was my first experience with online Multiplayer.

I can still remember loading into the original Delta Force online (64 players) and sitting there laughing at the sound of death and chaos all around me. So much more than the strategic slower pace of the campaigns.

Later they release the 150 player (75 vs 75) Joint Operations. Load in, play for 3-4 hours and the map might change due to 'time-out' and never have one side actually win....

.....and I'm supposed to be impressed by a 16 vs 16 online experience? Huh? :)

That's why everyone either moved to Battlefield 2 or PlanetSide, :D.  That, and Novalogic was so appalling at geting 32 player games right, 150 player games were hopeless because of lag and instability alone.  Hacking in those games were the worst  "The art of war"... pfft! lol 

When Battlefield 2 and PlanetSide were released, those were awesome days for PVP!  Planetside was particularly awesome, because you could have hundreds of people in a single fight, more across the entire continent, with vehicles and aircraft from buggies and tanks to scouts, attack craft, bombers and troop carriers... THAT was war in video gaming.

The last 10 years, PVP has turned in to an absolute bore!  Developers don't seem to know what even makes a good singleplayer experience anymore, :(.

A problem I have with multiplayer pvp is odd, yet inescapable.

I like pretty graphics like the next person, but today's shooters have so much effects (dust/fire/debris/undergrowth/etc.) that it literally becomes a 'sim' and people don't run around like a fool in life. Spotting an enemy with next gen graphics becomes harder to do while camping becomes easier. I do NOT want to turn all my graphic settings to low, in order to be competitive, yet if I'm serious about next gen PvP, that's what I'll have to do...Make my pretty game look shitty so I can compete...

Laying in grass isn't effective if the enemy has grass 'turned off'. While certain effects like a smoke grenade would be less effective as well on lower settings. I would guess that's the 'draw' of something like Fortnight - pretty, yet simple....

Battlefield 2 from 2005 was my last attempt at regular online pvp. Last years Battlefront doesn't count, as neither does the 15 hours I spent in Battlefield One (ww1).

On 9/17/2014 at 10:25 PM, DoctaSax said:

Hi!

If some of you new members want to say hi, you can say "hi!" here!

People might say "hi!" back! 

Bye!

hi

8 hours ago, letizialuxe said:

Hi ❤️

sqk2x

7 minutes ago, wolf68 said:

hi

Welcome to LoversLab! Glad that you've chosen to make your presence known. Sadly, most people on LL at any given time haven't posted once. So, welcome to the vocal minority and keep coming back!

SUL SUL 

My name is Rachael and I play Sims4 and Skyrim(Unfortunately not on PC). I hope to meet new friends and help others along the way! Have a wonderful day! :D

hello. i just found this lovely site, so im gonna download the sims 4 mod and play all night long ;)

Hi! 😊

I'm one of the Giant Floofs and we're developing a 3D adult game called Nitro Girlz. Used to be more of a lurker, but wanted to get a little bit more involved in here. Feel free to get in touch, I'm also on the Discord.

Here's a snap from within the game. Still very much WIP,  but we want to add modding support in the future. That's the core reason why I'm here 😘

JX03oM8.jpg

Hi! Glad to meet you!

I'm new here. :)

My English skill is not good, so if you don't understand me, please let me know.

Anyway..

.. Have a good day!

Hello :D

I am new to this forum and I love playing sims 4

I do enjoy the Wicked Whims mod too ;)

So big thanks to all the amazing animators and modders!

Have a beautiful day.