Jump to content

Recommended Posts

looking for some help. i have tried to fix this, research this, and found nothing. it's a bit weird.

 

i tried using both Defeat and Death Alternative, i started with Defeat only, ran into some issues, then removed and added DA in place, and had the same issues. so i figured maybe adding both and playing in MCM might work, and nothing. same issues no matter what i do. i looked in my other mods, and again i cannot for the life of my figure this out.

 

there are a few things going on, all similiar but different.

 

1. once i get attacked and go into bleedout for the first time (where i am on one knee apparently looking like i am throwing up lol), i stay there, heaving, for like 2 hours at minimum of game time. i have to use a "restore ai control" setting to be able to move again even after i stand back up again. no idea why this happens, but i "heave" for quite a while ands then stand up and just stand there. if i use "wait", for even 24 hours, it's the same. no clue why.

 

2. once i do reset my control (i use the Zaz menu, hitting "restore" under player controls as it's the only way i have found that works). i walk around for a few minutes and then, out of the blue, for no apparent reason, i go into "the heaving" again, like i'm in bleedout mode all over again. no setting i have adjusted or seen has fixed this in any Mod MCM. really puzzled what's going on here. (only when i turned off the debuffs in Milk Mod did this finally stop)

 

3. when i do eventually meet someone else again, i am supposedly invulnerable, i can't lose health. i checked for any mods or mcm settings that could regenerate my health or set myself with buffs (like cursed loot) but nothing, i have no regen or buffs of any type on. and i'm naked. what's worse, the people i am trying to get to kill me, are apparently hurting themselves by hitting me and losing health (like wtf o.0). and this is like 24 hours after the last "heave" event

 

4. when i do manage to have someone approach me to rape me, they walk away or then attack me, once, then stop like they are no longer violent towards me and walk away / stand there. i did see something in the Death Alternative menu that's supposed to calm "after" being defeated" but this happens on the first freaking hit, so it makes no sense.

 

5. when i am "raped", i'm ported to an inn right after the animations are done (hell sometimes right before they even start).

 

6. i die and restart to the last save... i dont have this option set anywhere. it's ignoring all the death alternative completely (yes the mod is on and registered and working..) so i don't get it. why have a defeat/death alternative if it doesn't work, rigth ?

 

7. this is the worst one. if i jump down from the top of a set of stairs, like say, as i did an hour ago, from 7 stairs (yes 7, i went back and counted them) so it isn't that hight at all. i was at full health (140), and yet when i landed, i fell down on the ground and died. from 7 steps.. this is new and never ever happened before. i've jumped from small cliffs and not died. but from a set of small stairs i do ?

 

anyway, any help would be appreciated, please and thank you

 

 

 

Link to post

anyone know how I can fix permenantly tied NPCs being able to move around? for some reason, after the first time I permenantly tied an NPC and they had sex, they started sliding around like nothing happened. I tried changing their pose and retying them but nothing seemed to fix this. They wouldn't move when in the ropes, but as soon as they were in a permenant tie, they started moving. 

Link to post

I have an issue with my sexlab defeat sse. When I started a new save and went into the mcm menu Sexlab defeat was disabled. I clicked on it and it started to install in game and once it was done I went back into mcm and it said that it was enabled. I have an alternate start mod and I started at the redwater den and drank the redwater skooma which starts a quest. Upon waking up in a cage, after the dialouge was complete between the vampire everyone became hostile and entered the cage and started to kill me. Once I dided I just died like normal and went back to my last save. I thought there might just be an issue with that quest so I started another character and the same thing happened when I was shot to death by someone with a bow. Know of any fix?

 

***Edit***

I was reading through the original sexlab defeat page and saw that there was a surrender button. I clicked that when I was in combat and it worked perfectly fine so part of the mod is working but still whenver I am being attacked I am just killed instead of knocked down.

Link to post

Anyone else having the issue where you auto-win resit? I have gotten it when NPC's both humans(asking for free stuff) and random creatures have tried to force themselves on you. After hitting resit, no bar appears and the altercation is stopped immediately. 

Link to post
On 8/10/2020 at 6:20 PM, HooverVacuum said:

I have an issue with my sexlab defeat sse. When I started a new save and went into the mcm menu Sexlab defeat was disabled. I clicked on it and it started to install in game and once it was done I went back into mcm and it said that it was enabled. I have an alternate start mod and I started at the redwater den and drank the redwater skooma which starts a quest. Upon waking up in a cage, after the dialouge was complete between the vampire everyone became hostile and entered the cage and started to kill me. Once I dided I just died like normal and went back to my last save. I thought there might just be an issue with that quest so I started another character and the same thing happened when I was shot to death by someone with a bow. Know of any fix?

 

***Edit***

I was reading through the original sexlab defeat page and saw that there was a surrender button. I clicked that when I was in combat and it worked perfectly fine so part of the mod is working but still whenver I am being attacked I am just killed instead of knocked down.

You need to make sure you set the settings right. Everytime you make a new character you have to set up the settings again. (or export the one from the save where it works and inport them on new characters)

Link to post
On 8/11/2020 at 9:39 PM, Kakasholin said:

Anyone else having the issue where you auto-win resit? I have gotten it when NPC's both humans(asking for free stuff) and random creatures have tried to force themselves on you. After hitting resit, no bar appears and the altercation is stopped immediately. 

I think theres an option for auto resist which may be happening to you. check to see.

Link to post
10 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

I think theres an option for auto resist which may be happening to you. check to see.

I will check that and report back, thank you for your help! I saw some other posts with sorta similar issues pointing to animations maybe being a cause too, so I will check both. :)

Link to post

Has anyone else encountered the "Pose" option not appearing in the menu's of bound NPCs? I have spent the last few days trouble shooting and still cant get it to appear. or perhaps someone knows a workaround to change the tied poses of tied NPCs?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,its the last bug I cant seem to squash in my install =(

Link to post
1 hour ago, Nikkilov3 said:

Has anyone else encountered the "Pose" option not appearing in the menu's of bound NPCs? I have spent the last few days trouble shooting and still cant get it to appear. or perhaps someone knows a workaround to change the tied poses of tied NPCs?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated,its the last bug I cant seem to squash in my install =(

Is "posing" added in by another mod? I wasn't aware that defeat had the option. If its added by another mod, it may help to post in that mods thread if no one here can help.

Link to post
48 minutes ago, Tenebris305 said:

Is "posing" added in by another mod? I wasn't aware that defeat had the option. If its added by another mod, it may help to post in that mods thread if no one here can help.

You used to be able to select the bound pose, like.. suspended by ropes.  its part of defeats features

Link to post
19 hours ago, gnerd said:

Has this been updated to work with SKSE 2.0.19 yet? It's active in-game, but I can't enable the mod.

It is currently working for me. The latest patch for SKSE was to fix a property that was still showing that SKSE was still version 2.0.18 and not 2.0.19 which gave please update errors. 

Link to post

Pressing 0 during a sex scene doesn't bring up an animation list for me. It did on LE. I've seen others with the same issue but no one has posted a fix. If anyones "0" key brings up an animation list instead of the Defeat options can you post your load order or something? I've even tried using Sexlab tools for SSE but that just crashes my game and I don't use UIextensions.

Link to post
19 hours ago, Reepa7 said:

Pressing 0 during a sex scene doesn't bring up an animation list for me. It did on LE. I've seen others with the same issue but no one has posted a fix. If anyones "0" key brings up an animation list instead of the Defeat options can you post your load order or something? I've even tried using Sexlab tools for SSE but that just crashes my game and I don't use UIextensions.

That Functionality Comes Directly From UI Extensions, I Had The Same Problem And Had To Revert To A Save Before Defeat Was Installed, They Both Have To Be Installed At The Same Time And UI Extensions Needs To Be In Your Load Order Before You Install Defeat In The MCM.

Link to post
1 hour ago, RavinBeast said:

That Functionality Comes Directly From UI Extensions, I Had The Same Problem And Had To Revert To A Save Before Defeat Was Installed, They Both Have To Be Installed At The Same Time And UI Extensions Needs To Be In Your Load Order Before You Install Defeat In The MCM.

Thank you! I just installed UI extensions last night but I didnt start a new game so it wasn't working. Gonna start a clean save now and play my first (real) run on SSE :)

Link to post
On 8/18/2020 at 9:12 PM, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

Anyone know of a mod that stops combat for the two participants in Defeat?  So like if you have two companions, one companion would ignore the other being sexed. 

 

In LE, I used Stop Combat, but I haven't seen a SE type of mod yet.

I thought that was in the features of the mod. Either in one of the NPc vs NPC settings. Kinda sad that this hasn't really been updated/fixed; like it has issues with the Essential(on bleed out) where you simply die if you aren;t lucky. And I've put the hit to KO at 80% health to make sure I don't die. Yet they can still attack with my health at that threshold and I get no scenes. Pressing E or watever key I set it to for surrendering doesn't work either,

Link to post

Hey guys,

 

When people Defeat me, my character sits down, but the agressors don't do anything, they just walk away. Any ideas on mod incompatibilities? I used to use this mod in the past with the same settings and it did work, now for some reason the NPCs do nothing.

Link to post
On 8/23/2020 at 5:25 AM, bkeul said:

Hey guys,

 

When people Defeat me, my character sits down, but the agressors don't do anything, they just walk away. Any ideas on mod incompatibilities? I used to use this mod in the past with the same settings and it did work, now for some reason the NPCs do nothing.

This mod just seems to break after awhile. My issue is with followers. They get defeated (with me hiding) the games says "npc moves toward follower" and then they just start attacking my follower again. Sometimes they do the strip animation and remove my followers cloths, but then they aggro to the downed follower and get stuck standing on them.

 

Link to post
2 hours ago, Tenebris305 said:

This mod just seems to break after awhile. My issue is with followers. They get defeated (with me hiding) the games says "npc moves toward follower" and then they just start attacking my follower again. Sometimes they do the strip animation and remove my followers cloths, but then they aggro to the downed follower and get stuck standing on them.

 

YES! I also get this with my PC. And then I die cuz I can't do anything

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...