Time to prepare yourself for space exploration properly!

5.png.ecc3ea1d0de7074f484127d64b5c3a1c.png8.png.5c91dbe7906551c1e324e6ba6ca17f8b.png

7.png.92819a8fb292f70ba9a9c2e402fad9be.png9.png.d51a9f8868d90dcfad61e8a5f3e5a36a.png

Keep yourself ready for some interstellar diplomacy! Join the Fuckforce today ;).

Now, this thing took a long time to make, but I learned a lot from making it. Its available in 5 colors (red, yellow, black, white, pink). Originally the highlights were supposed to have emission maps, but I couldnt get them not to look like shit on the edges, maybe I will add that later. The suit consists of five parts, so you can slut it up just as much as you want. Keep in mind that the groin and chest parts are not meant to be used alone. The boots have some texture overlap as well, but I think you can hide that with stockings or socks.

Anyway, hope you like it. Cheers.

6.png

Upgrade your nipple game with a set of 8 piercings. Since EVEv5 doesnt have nipples with actual geometry, I hacked together my own. They share texture space with the nipple on the skin, so as long as you use the EvE skins, or your skin matches position, it should color properly.

prc1.png.bb15e6908182dd147fc476673790828d.png

The gems are available in red, blue, pink and green, the metal in gold and silver. Cheers.

13 hours ago, TrueSlav said:

can you make an chastity belt, that would be nice ?

Sorry for my bad english

I am planning to, but not immediately. I plan on making a whole bunch of bdsm gear, but I want to improve my meshing and texturing first.

The sun is out, time to hit the beach. Or an orgy. I think its suitable for both.

3.png.c9ccb35f72c6b771bac50b71aaf6d630.png

Seriously though, you dont want to know how many weight painting iterations I tried for this. Thin, hanging geometry and Sims 4 dont go together. Anyway, hope someone likes it. Cheers.

4 minutes ago, l0llol123 said:

how do i add them in game

Move the .package files you downloaded into

Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods

Once you launch the game, it will list all the mods you have in that folder so you can check you copied them correctly. Then, just find the item you want in CAS just like normal.

If you need more instructions, just google "how to install mods sims 4" and get more detailed answer.

Have you been disappointed by your jewelry store´s selection recently? Despair no more!

2.png.4bf55f8b7e205227d95ac18de335dde3.p

I wasnt very happy with using a plane with transparency for the chain, so I made it with actual geometry. Originally I had other design in mind, but after running into a bizarre texture bug, I settled for this simpler one, since it means I didnt have to redo the chain every time. Anyway, onto the next thing! Cheers.

26 minutes ago, autumnwinds1023 said:

Im having issues with the piercings. I used Eve, Hiroki, and the WW default bodies but this keeps happening. Is this just a weird bug or am i doing something wrong?

Anything that loads up upper body that is not EvE 5 is not going to work unfortunately. Check that you actually have EvE set in your body selector for the upper part for whatever sims you want to use those on, since WW has a habit of defaulting to other bodies.

3 hours ago, c0kefloat said:

These are fantastic, but would you consider making versions for non-Eve bodies? I'm also having issues with the nipple piercings but I really wanna use them.

Sorry, but I just dont have the time to make everything 2-3 times. Its not that I would mind making those things accessible for more people, but there are not enough hours in the day for me to do so. Maybe if I get more than a few people actually using my stuff (or wanting to), I will set a few days aside to converting the most requested stuff once in a while. But thats in the future.

As far as the piercings go, those are the most mesh specific CC that can actually exist and wont work on anything that is not EVE version 5. Its just how they function. For some reason EA didnt think of including nipple piercings... or nipples for that matter, so we dont have a nipple node to tether the mesh to, just a relative position that differs on every body.

3 hours ago, TrueSlav said:

where do i find the stockings with that vibrators in Cas? I can't find them ?

I think they are in socks. But for sure in accessories.

Ever spared a thought for the poor vampire sluts that cant show off much skin? Well I did and I devised this to help them fight the tyranny of the sun!

3.png.039e81d70be12761d7431f022d10e18e.png4.png.19bc2419f6a8db762c04c475f3cedd19.png

Now this was not fun to do and I almost scrapped it ... 3 times? Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. Also blender has the worst fucking undo system in the history of computer software. Originally the nipple piercings had a chain in the middle, but I have no idea how to weight the mesh to work with boob distance sliders and I wasted about 5 hours trying to do it to no avail. The corset also originally had a very pronounced middle part that went in between the breasts ... and deformed horribly no matter what I did.

Anyway here is a toast to 20k downloads of my awful stuff, hopefully I will improve for the next 20k ;)

Are you grades going down? Homework piling up? Or are you just looking to become the school bike... Well do I have an outfit just for you!

prez.png.f3e4d5bf7afdfa5e5832306dc48dc8bf.png

While my last project was like doing cbt on a rainy day, this one was really fun ... until I had to weight it. Still, its the catharsis after overcoming something that counts. One thing that I will need to work on is my polycount, since Blender decimation tool is mostly useless for anything requiring precision. Well unless I am missing something. Anyway, I managed to knock this together in a single day, which aint half bad, even if I say so myself. Now go and have your high school sims put out.

8 minutes ago, Kritical said:

Are you grades going down? Homework piling up? Or are you just looking to become the school bike... Well do I have an outfit just for you!

prez.png.f3e4d5bf7afdfa5e5832306dc48dc8bf.png

While my last project was like doing cbt on a rainy day, this one was really fun ... until I had to weight it. Still, its the catharsis after overcoming something that counts. One thing that I will need to work on is my polycount, since Blender decimation tool is mostly useless for anything requiring precision. Well unless I am missing something. Anyway, I managed to knock this together in a single day, which aint half bad, even if I say so myself. Now go and have your high school sims put out.

This is so awesome,by the way im in love with this sim.Could you share her tray files and CC's? If you do that i will be so happy ^_^

9 hours ago, allsaints said:

This is so awesome,by the way im in love with this sim.Could you share her tray files and CC's? If you do that i will be so happy ^_^

Hello, check out divaka45 on thesimsresource, its one of his more recent sims, although I dont remember which one. I tend to mess with makeup and hair, but the facial structure is untouched.

Its all easy going for those bimbos dressed up in pink and white everywhere, but what do you do when you like crying, rain, poetry and listening to doom metal? Oh and anal. You like that too.... Well, the answer has once again materialized with my latest update!

1.png.b7710d37ce43dc919d0d856e045ce523.p2.png.449c06b25a6209dc3dcc5b2b333a9c9a.p

So I was just kind of thinking about making a script mod focused around running your very own cult. Shame scripting tutorials are so rare and incredibly basic. Well at least it inspired me to make something a little different. I am not sure about the weights on the shoes, since the game really isnt set up for platforms and heels this tall. If they break too much, let me know and Ill look into them again. Cheers.

Has nature blessed you with a glorious physique, but a face that could crack a mirror? Here at Kritical Inc., our crack team of scientists worked tirelessly to deliver an affordable solution to your problem. This high tech face cover (made out of bio degradable paper) might be just the thing you need. Our field testing yielded very positive results thus far...

4.png.9c14b427d69f27afcd7a178f4c95be9f.png2.png.3b8d20f8fc78031a7b4f959a8d611dea.png1.png.3c0a8dd3fa7fadd003359d332cc5dd6d.png

I didnt have much time today, so I decided to make something a bit simpler. Enjoy.

2 hours ago, TrueSlav said:

I want mention, that your work is great!

Thank you, I am still figuring things out, but I think its going alright.

1 hour ago, dangerpowers1 said:

i love your cc. however i'm having a hard time finding the paper bag mask in cas

As I mentioned in the update notes, you can find it in the hair category. I knew it would clip like hell if I let people use it with an active hairstyle, so I put it in there. It also has the benefit of the texture being higher resolution, since hair has a lot more allocated texture space than other CAS items.

Is it chilly outside? Even your trained body starts to shiver when you attempt to go for a walk in your micro bikini? Try out our casual "winter" clothing!

3.png.5a84352172288b36e6bcf54fd7ce4b21.png2.png.584f9298488b6227ca88e1476de88987.png

I´ve been pretty busy the last few days, but I managed to knock this together in the spare time I had. I went over the stuff I made so far and decided to make something a bit more casual. I dont know if I succeeded, but I do like me some underboob and very low rise jeans. I am not 100% happy about the texture on the jeans, but since I will make another pair eventually anyway, consider this a promise that next time they are going to look better ;p. Regardless, have fun.

I fucking :heart:LOVE:heart: the casual set thank you so much! There is not enough of it and I really do like it when I see someone making some new ones.

I've even had to resort to doing unshareable edits in the past because there is so little of it :dissapointed_relieved: (Which I don't like to do because yea I suck at it)

Spoiler

A lot of people basically make the same shit over and over again with no real variety or it's like...REALLY half assed

So I at least greatly appreciate your work :kiss_wink:

11 hours ago, ltx260 said:

I fucking :heart:LOVE:heart: the casual set thank you so much! There is not enough of it and I really do like it when I see someone making some new ones.

I've even had to resort to doing unshareable edits in the past because there is so little of it :dissapointed_relieved: (Which I don't like to do because yea I suck at it)

Reveal hidden contents

A lot of people basically make the same shit over and over again with no real variety or it's like...REALLY half assed

So I at least greatly appreciate your work :kiss_wink:

Thank you, nice to know someone likes it :). Keep an eye out for the next one I am working on right now, since its going to be casual as well. And then ... well maybe a uniform. Or a business suit? Perhaps some "cosplay".... yeah I got enough ideas to keep it fresh hopefully.