On 5/28/2020 at 3:51 PM, modella said:

Oh la la where do I sign my sims to be "experimented" on? Amazing work as always ❤️ 

:thumbsup: We ship to every home, 24 hour delivery and money back guarantee if the user doesnt become .... friendlier .... after using the machine.

32 minutes ago, Will42 said:

Hi is it possible to have the shoes separate from the packs [Kritical]SlaveSet1a and [Kritical]straitjacketSeta thanks in advance

Hello. I am not sure what you mean exactly. You dont have to use the rest of the set, it has no effect on your ability to use those shoes.

34 minutes ago, Will42 said:

Everything from [Kritical]SlaveSet1a except the shoes and from [Kritical]sluttyMaid1a from the accessories except the coller i see rarely on townies

I just downloaded and unpacked SlaveSet1a from LL. Nothing is set enabled for random. So I have no idea why you are seeing it on randoms.

24 minutes ago, Will42 said:

I just look around and only aliens are affected i think it's mccc but the only thing i have enabled is no alien disguise so im sorry i have made you worried and haven't thought about it.

Its fine, thats one of the reasons this thread exists. If you still have issues with it and want the items gone, you can get rid of them yourself. Just get S4 studio. Its as easy as unmerging my package and deleting whatever you dont want.

2 hours ago, Majacake said:

the madras.

That really isnt helping.

Are you asking me what the packages are called? What the items are called in the game? Do you mean the single cage bed? The double bed with the cage below?

On 5/30/2020 at 2:29 PM, Kritical said:

I just downloaded and unpacked SlaveSet1a from LL. Nothing is set enabled for random. So I have no idea why you are seeing it on randoms.

i find that if "career or "situation" is check as valid, item can still get use in "career" or "situation" outfit even when random disable

i usually need remove these flag in sim studio on most cc item

1 hour ago, mynewusername said:

i find that if "career or "situation" is check as valid, item can still get use in "career" or "situation" outfit even when random disable

i usually need remove these flag in sim studio on most cc item

Interesting. Didnt know that, thank you.

On 3/13/2020 at 8:39 PM, Kritical said:

New LL Release - Tantalus Frame

Reveal hidden contents

tantalusPres.gif

New LL Release - Doll Stand

Reveal hidden contents

dollStandPres.gif

Friday is here. So is new LL update. Yay

What pack contains the Tantalus Frame?

Dungeon clutter?

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, mivzakon2aar said:

I have a question I can't use the objects Why doesn't it work?

Well, you didnt exactly provide me with a bounty of information to go on. 

I dont know, do you have Wicked Whims installed and updated?

so i'm fairly new to modding the sims so i may be missing something, but whe i equip one of the devices that exposes breasts they just turn into lumpy featureless mounds, but when i have the breasts exposed they do have nipples/other textures, do i need a specific mesh or am i doing something wrong?