• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2020 at 7:58 PM, wongfoo2003 said:

When will we see or get something new?

Now, I was busy last week and forgot to upload to LL, so I am releasing one extra set this week together with last week´s.

---

New LL Release - Sow Set

Spoiler

sowPres.gif

New LL Release - Obedient Lamp

Spoiler

lampPres.gif

New LL Release - Yoke Set

Spoiler

yokePres.gif

---

New Patreon Teaser - Fist Stand

Spoiler

stand2pres.gif.53538720437f8c4fe2ebd5fbe025099f.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Songbird Cage

Spoiler

cage2Pres.gif.23b870186705673ee2efcee4928d4bf4.gif

You know, one day I will be able to finally rest, confident in knowledge that no matter how big your sims dungeon is, you can fill it with fun things. That day is still far away, but we are getting there, one mesh at a time.

How are you with hair & hair accessories?

46547b5829d9b36b7934efe9fd325ae5.png

4cc82556e4f4ba52abe6cdfc6615c7f9.png

I reckon they'd go well with some of your existing content.

Some new styles of ballet boot would be cool too, maybe make some in ankle & thigh length, to go with the calf lengh ones that you already made (very nice they are too)...Some heel-less options might be cool.

53 minutes ago, simhead666 said:

How are you with hair & hair accessories?

I know how to make alpha hair ... more or less. Its just not something I am very practiced in. I considered making a hood like that when I was putting together my second latex set, it just wasnt worth the hassle over regular hood. But I will probably make it for the inevitable third set.

58 minutes ago, simhead666 said:

Some new styles of ballet boot would be cool too

True, but I hate making shoes. Yet I like ladies wearing heels. This duality guarantees I will make more shoes, while at the same time ensuring I am not going to rush into making more shoes. Strange.

Anyway heels and platforms of any fun height have to be fully enclosed for technical reasons, which really sucks and limits viable designs.

On 2/29/2020 at 4:14 PM, stillavirgin said:

Kinda silly, but I think they're cute and would fit well on ts4's aliens

They would, but its a bit outside of what I make.

---

New Patreon Teaser - Dungeon Clutter

Spoiler

dungeonClutter1Pres.gif.681ac87a48f2372d835a0afd3d5b42fb.gif

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I like the songbird cage. Is it possible to get a hanging version in diffrent highs? I thing they will be a great addition to greenhouses or festive halls.

Not attached to a ceiling- the animation doesnt properly move with the object. But I am certain I will put another cage design to vote sooner or later.

19 hours ago, Reitanna said:

can you make a zip or rar so we can download all the items at once?

Sorry, I have no plans to do that. I guess my patrons can download everything in one click through dropbox, but thats automatic functionality that I dont have to manage or do anything to enable.

Although I will be pruning some of the first sets from LL soon, so if there is anyone in here who just cannot live without having crap in their collection, now its time to get it.

I don't know if this has been asked before ,, but can you make your devices semi-permanent ?

You know they don't get down till you let them down .

I mean its rough when you got a few and you take one down to do her and when your done half of them are gone ,, lol .

Maybe a patch or something ?

1 hour ago, coolz said:

I don't know if this has been asked before ,, but can you make your devices semi-permanent ?

You know they don't get down till you let them down .

I mean its rough when you got a few and you take one down to do her and when your done half of them are gone ,, lol .

Maybe a patch or something ?

I cant. That behavior is managed by WW, not by my mod. However, you can set the sex duration to quite high values in the WW.

Go to WW settings, Sex settings, Interaction settings, Player sex duration, Time limit duration and change the time to whatever realtime minutes you want it to take.

The only downside is that you will have to cancel your regular sex interactions manually, but you still get buffs from it etc, so I dont think its a big deal.

2 hours ago, wait321 said:

Thanks for the amazing content! Do you have a download of EVE V5 to use with your older files? I can't find it anywhere, only V6 is available.

Hey, thank you. Here you go-

*Not my content, all credit goes to ephiny-asunder.

MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudebottom.package MYOBI-eveV5-nondefaultnudetop.package MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package WickedWhims_CAS_EveV5.package