3 hours ago, Trooper1138 said:

I downloaded most of your plugins, but which one has these shirts?

Cause I'm not finding them in-game...

Hey,

I think it was-

1.0.11 - Smaller update (CasualSet2). Includes a Tshirt (tops) in several colors (red, black, white, pink, green, blue, yellow) with optional print on the chest (lip piercing) in black or white, jean shorts (bottoms) and a transparent handbag full of toys (hats).

The print is separate from the shirt so that I didnt have to make 90 swatches.

6 hours ago, Kritical said:

Hey,

I think it was-

1.0.11 - Smaller update (CasualSet2). Includes a Tshirt (tops) in several colors (red, black, white, pink, green, blue, yellow) with optional print on the chest (lip piercing) in black or white, jean shorts (bottoms) and a transparent handbag full of toys (hats).

The print is separate from the shirt so that I didnt have to make 90 swatches.

Wait, the print is hidden as lip piercing? Well, that would explain why I didn't find the shirts... 

So it's in "[Kritical]CasualSet2b.package"?

1 hour ago, Trooper1138 said:

Wait, the print is hidden as lip piercing? Well, that would explain why I didn't find the shirts... 

So it's in "[Kritical]CasualSet2b.package"?

Well its not really hidden, its just separated because as I said, I would have to make (7*18) + 7 swatches if it was kept as a single item. I am fairly sure that would crash Sims 4 studio, if I havent jumped out of a window making it before that.

Sorry, before all this info was visible in the changelog, but I hid it as it was getting too long. Ill have to put it up somewhere, as I doubt people will look back into the old changelogs.

42 minutes ago, Kritical said:

Well its not really hidden, its just separated because as I said, I would have to make (7*18) + 7 swatches if it was kept as a single item. I am fairly sure that would crash Sims 4 studio, if I havent jumped out of a window making it before that.

Sorry, before all this info was visible in the changelog, but I hid it as it was getting too long. Ill have to put it up somewhere, as I doubt people will look back into the old changelogs.

Yeah, I looked everywhere in the description, didn't think to look at the changelogs :D

So anyway, it's under accessories then, I suppose?

13 minutes ago, Trooper1138 said:

Yeah, I looked everywhere in the description, didn't think to look at the changelogs :D

So anyway, it's under accessories then, I suppose?

Yeah, usually when you cant find something of mine, its in the head accessories/hats section, as thats the only place with "spare" slots to use on additional items & elements.

On 5/25/2019 at 6:12 PM, Kritical said:

Upgrade your nipple game with a set of 8 piercings. Since EVEv5 doesnt have nipples with actual geometry, I hacked together my own. They share texture space with the nipple on the skin, so as long as you use the EvE skins, or your skin matches position, it should color properly.

prc1.png.bb15e6908182dd147fc476673790828d.png

The gems are available in red, blue, pink and green, the metal in gold and silver. Cheers.

can you explain how you did the meshing/texturing for these? i want to make a collection of my own but am new to the cc scene.

i would also like to convert some of your piercings and accessories to male frames if i have your permission

On 11/30/2019 at 8:24 AM, limecon said:

can you explain how you did the meshing/texturing for these? i want to make a collection of my own but am new to the cc scene.

i would also like to convert some of your piercings and accessories to male frames if i have your permission

The same way I do all my meshing and texturing, zbrush/MD -> blender and Substance Painter -> Photoshop. Drop me a PM with what exactly you want to convert.

---

New Patreon Release Teaser  - PonyGirl

Spoiler

ponygirlPres.gif.3ebc3bb12db1557593be8a66c4d146f0.gif

New Patreon Release Teaser  - Tantalus Frame

Spoiler

tantalusPres.gif.b378c93607cb8235485a2fee2fecdf5e.gif

New Patreon Release Teaser  - Harness Set 2

Spoiler

harness2template.gif.2f5cf2a428c45ef5fe0760387058adb8.gif

Hurray, finally I could make a mesh harness, instead of painted one. Its reassuring that Ive learned one or two things since I bashed my head against the wall trying to do the first harness as a mesh six months ago - or rather trying to weight it to work ingame.

New Patreon Release Teaser - Sling Set

Spoiler

slingPres.gif.c6c0973769bfaaece8db98fd92658e8c.gif

New Patreon Release Teaser - Supplicant Frame

Spoiler

supplicantPres.gif.9dc94df522b4cdc8fc202c1a16645bf2.gif

You can not only dress in a stylish (and properly deforming) sling bikini, but you can be locked in a new type of frame as well! 2020 is already looking up ?

2 hours ago, Jpnts said:

Quick question, out of curiosity (and a mighty need), would it be possible to get a black version of this skirt and the set it's from? :3

01-06-20_1-13-51 PM.png

Its from the Shameless set that is coming up for LL release on Friday iirc.