10 hours ago, Kritical said:

No, not really. You are the first one to report that. Show me your lastException file after the crash if it generates one. I dont really see how a simple object mod can crash the game though.

I don't think there is a LE file ,, cause the crash is so fast .. I mean its instant .

Ill try again though and see if it makes a LE file .

Remember that person that had the corpse furniture , you know the hanging corpse light and half a woman chairs ??

All that stuff works ,, just not yours for some reason ..

All your clothes work fine .

10 minutes ago, coolz said:

Remember that person that had the corpse furniture , you know the hanging corpse light and half a woman chairs ??

No, cant say I do.

Actually just quickly copy out all the things out of your mod folder and just leave the furniture in, start a new game and see if it still crashes please. Dont worry, you can just put all the stuff back in in a second. Thats a quick and easy test to see if its the item itself or an interaction with another mod. Is it all the things in the package (table, candle, ottoman) or just one or two of those?

37 minutes ago, igor2540 said:

corset set looks great but top might, fight  a bit with body shape xd. will be cool to see a normal body   corset top   with Eve V6 bottom I did a dress with that combo and looks great like magic.

I thought thats what all corsets do :D. Yeah you are right, I had to make it an outfit item, instead of an accessory, because there was no other way to make the body conform to the shape.

On 9/28/2019 at 3:13 PM, igor2540 said:

Cool hope you can create more elegant lingerie and tops. A weeding suit will be cool in a future 

A wedding dress? Sure why not, but I need to figure out a sufficiently slutty design, otherwise you might as well just grab one thats already done by someone else.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:43 PM, SexyLove85 said:

can we have ankle and hand cuffs with the locks? 

What do you mean? Those are part of the latex set. I will make another design eventually though.

On 9/30/2019 at 4:37 PM, Kritical said:

A wedding dress? Sure why not, but I need to figure out a sufficiently slutty design, otherwise you might as well just grab one thats already done by someone else.

What do you mean? Those are part of the latex set. I will make another design eventually though.

oh nevermind me. I was hoping to have some anklets with locks on them to match some earrings. i do have a question. I have the Eve v6 and its not working with the nipple piercings. so either its my overlays or Eve body 6 thats not compatiable with those cute piercings. I really like the BBC one as I like BBC too but we call it BBD 

On 10/2/2019 at 8:19 PM, SexyLove85 said:

oh nevermind me. I was hoping to have some anklets with locks on them to match some earrings. i do have a question. I have the Eve v6 and its not working with the nipple piercings. so either its my overlays or Eve body 6 thats not compatiable with those cute piercings. I really like the BBC one as I like BBC too but we call it BBD 

Those on LL are made for v5. v6 moved the nipple position significantly, so they wont work. I put "v6" on the icon of items that are either made for v6 or updated for it.

On 10/4/2019 at 7:09 AM, LeslyRage said:

Nice cc.  shoe idea Screenshot_288.png.8556e42219b5c3c568e06b9e45fa132e.png

Goddamn. Id rather sit down if I were her. Id probably have to make a custom feet mesh and I unfortunately cant do anatomy very well yet. But cheers for the idea.

Anyway for people asking where was the Friday update, its happening next week (so you are getting two sets). I had a drive fail on me, so I need to first recover my backups.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:11 PM, Kritical said:

New Patreon Release Teaser - Shameless Set

Reveal hidden contents

shamelessPres.gif.ec05e06f52dc8d734a643d0b4556914e.gif

A little bit off topic but What kind of Preset/Sliders do you use for this specific butt? I've been looking for it this past week and i have no results yet.

12 hours ago, αnα said:

A little bit off topic but What kind of Preset/Sliders do you use for this specific butt? I've been looking for it this past week and i have no results yet.

I dont think I have anything but some breast position and size sliders. All you need is EvE v6. All the magic is happening in there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 3:03 PM, Kritical said:

Dont know what do with your hands during social interactions? Boy, have I got a solution for you!

presentation.gif.59aacd113ea1079588312107546ec2f9.gif

Can you create a top like this one with fixed arms at the back, but replaced with handcuffs.

I really like your work ?

On 10/23/2019 at 10:22 AM, lanmi81 said:

Can you create a top like this one with fixed arms at the back, but replaced with handcuffs.

I really like your work ?

Cheers. Yeah I have some pictures like that in my reference folder, but its much more complicated to make with the hands actually showing and the shoulders seam if they are not covered. I´ll think about it.

---

I have decided to pace LL releases to every two weeks, instead of every week, but the amount released is going to be the same (instead of 1 set every week, 2 sets in two weeks). First official double release tomorrow.

New Patreon Release Teaser - Sorceress Set

Spoiler

presentation.gif.d37d83b6b803162688ea609fe22829b0.gif

On 10/25/2019 at 5:31 PM, Averagejoe92 said:

love your collection any chance you making an ALL IN ONE so I don't have to download them individually

Hey, glad you like it.

I know it can be a little bit of pain, but I have few reasons not to pack it up. I might pack up the old stuff, but new releases are always going to be separate. As far as I know you can just download whole folders from dropbox, so I guess thats a stealth perk for my Patrons. Hopefully LL adds similar feature in the future that just packs everything up on demand.

2 hours ago, eincarmel said:

hope i can get your female sims.  if you don't mind can you share them?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/members/divaka45/downloads/browse/category/sims4/skipsetitems/1/

All of the female Sims I use for my presentation household are his(?) work. Well, the base is, I mess around with them more or less, but I still dont feel it would be right to share what is basically his work. Divaka is excellent, you cant really miss when searching his catalogue for killer looking sims. Enjoy.