21 hours ago, Kritical said:

I am guessing you meant to post this in the EVE thread and not here ;p. But for what its worth, I dont think you need to have the default and the non default in at the same time, but it will work just as well if you do. Just dont have multiple default replacers and you´ll be fine.

I have been meaning to ask you a question about "eve" etc all day, just never got up the courage or the exact words.

But vaguely speaking,

I did join your patreon, although what I could afford isn't much, sorry about that.

I'd much-much rather send a single lump sum when I had the money, which is occasionally.

"Eve", where to start: Well it appears as an article of clothing, along with your tops and your bottoms, but that can't be right, can it?

Myobi and your files have their own special folders just underneath "mods".

I think I read that a *third* mod, wickedwhims_cas_evev5 was needed, and it's in the same folder as myobi.

I know it isn't allowed but I wish some guru, would zip up their mods folder or just a biggie part of it, and send it to the clueless.

I'm not totally insane, stuff mostly works, and your outfits look great, especially the Harness one.

The blindfolds and the gags, they're mostly for photographers, right? Or is there some capture-bind-sex mod I need as well.

11 hours ago, milolammertink said:

when do you release harness set 1 for free on LL?

Its on 2 month delay as I promised my patrons. I am sorry for having people wait, I am not a big fan of it personally, but its the only way to reward people that support me.

6 hours ago, Dr Soda said:

Just wanted to share my sim I made with your clothes. (and other cc)

That top is sstormyy´s?

5 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I have been meaning to ask you a question about "eve" etc all day, just never got up the courage or the exact words.

But vaguely speaking,

I did join your patreon, although what I could afford isn't much, sorry about that.

I'd much-much rather send a single lump sum when I had the money, which is occasionally.

"Eve", where to start: Well it appears as an article of clothing, along with your tops and your bottoms, but that can't be right, can it?

Myobi and your files have their own special folders just underneath "mods".

I think I read that a *third* mod, wickedwhims_cas_evev5 was needed, and it's in the same folder as myobi.

I know it isn't allowed but I wish some guru, would zip up their mods folder or just a biggie part of it, and send it to the clueless.

I'm not totally insane, stuff mostly works, and your outfits look great, especially the Harness one.

The blindfolds and the gags, they're mostly for photographers, right? Or is there some capture-bind-sex mod I need as well.

No need for courage, I am happy to help if I can. Thank you for the patronage by the way, waking up to a notification that someone new has signed up always gets me pumped for working on the next thing.

Here is what my EvE folder looks like -

folder.png.a0dbeebdd19cd5a4a0bf4a2bed387944.png

Seeing the body as an article of clothing is the result of having the non-default package. It allows you to have more than one bodytype in the game, with one being default for all sims and the others equipped in CAS, or, more likely, set though the WW body selector feature. Even though I have EvE as a default as well, I set it in the body selector for my sims anyway, just to be sure. Easiest way to check if it works properly is trying to equip one of my piercings. They fit only EvE, so if the nipples float away from the body, you need to go into the body selector and do the above.

Concerning the item purpose, there is nothing stopping you from having your sims wear the gags, blindfolds, bondage mittens and anything I have in the works in their normal lives, but you have to suspend your disbelief, because I cannot tell the game to, for example, prevent you from talking when wearing a gag.

8 hours ago, Kritical said:

Its on 2 month delay as I promised my patrons. I am sorry for having people wait, I am not a big fan of it personally, but its the only way to reward people that support me.

That top is sstormyy´s?

No need for courage, I am happy to help if I can. Thank you for the patronage by the way, waking up to a notification that someone new has signed up always gets me pumped for working on the next thing.

Here is what my EvE folder looks like -

folder.png.a0dbeebdd19cd5a4a0bf4a2bed387944.png

Seeing the body as an article of clothing is the result of having the non-default package. It allows you to have more than one bodytype in the game, with one being default for all sims and the others equipped in CAS, or, more likely, set though the WW body selector feature. Even though I have EvE as a default as well, I set it in the body selector for my sims anyway, just to be sure. Easiest way to check if it works properly is trying to equip one of my piercings. They fit only EvE, so if the nipples float away from the body, you need to go into the body selector and do the above.

Concerning the item purpose, there is nothing stopping you from having your sims wear the gags, blindfolds, bondage mittens and anything I have in the works in their normal lives, but you have to suspend your disbelief, because I cannot tell the game to, for example, prevent you from talking when wearing a gag.

Ooops, I believe I posted yours there and theirs here. This is what happens when I have a billion tabs open lmao. Here we go.  sorry

Kritical1.png

1 hour ago, Dr Soda said:

Ooops, I believe I posted yours there and theirs here. This is what happens when I have a billion tabs open lmao. Here we go.  sorry

Kritical1.png

:thumbsup: I approve, looking good.

I ought to make more casual stuff. I actually have a reference picture for even smaller jean shorts, which is bordering on non-clothing. I find it both amusing and exciting.

Anyone knows how to clone myself so that I can work on more things? Ideally three times, so at least one of me can slack off and eat pizza all day.

OK I got the email and I updated. At least I think I updated, 

In general I deleted anything that had a later version (1a is gone, 1b replaces, etc.)

So now I have a question about clothing.

She wears this chest accessory that all by itself looks great, modest yet sexy.

But the bottom is bare, so I put on my favorite shorts (there's only fat-pants and sexy shorts for bottoms).

The shorts appear to be interfering with the chest accessory, or maybe that's the way it's supposed to look?

Please see the pictures.

nothingtowear.thumb.jpg.19f55b8e61c3a861b779f9b365a031d0.jpgnothingtowearwithpants.thumb.jpg.e55430850dc98df859cbe550c7bc1787.jpg

16 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

This is actually part of the first thing I made I would consider passable ? That part is not meant to be used alone and neither is the second one. Its made like this so that you can wear the suit open if you want. Its similar to the skirt in the latex dress I made. Its just how textures work in this game.

parts.png.900c22d1942c46d89c92c64b95b91cc4.png

I will copy the instructions from the LL changelog into a readme somewhere for patrons. Thanks for letting me know.

Just now, Kritical said:

This is actually part of the first thing I made I would consider passable ? That part is not meant to be used alone and neither is the second one. Its made like this so that you can wear the suit open if you want. Its similar to the skirt in the latex dress I made. Its just how textures work in this game.

parts.png.900c22d1942c46d89c92c64b95b91cc4.png

I will copy the instructions from the LL changelog into a readme somewhere for patrons. Thanks for letting me know.

OK I will change it. I did not know what passes for "dressed" in the game, which things are simsocially-acceptable.

But I have a new one for you.

I abandoned my first outfit for a much better one but the game got pissed or something:

bizarre.jpg.2454b2a149487f2b5db69e334d9b5825.jpg

1 hour ago, Kritical said:

:thumbsup: I approve, looking good.

I ought to make more casual stuff. I actually have a reference picture for even smaller jean shorts, which is bordering on non-clothing. I find it both amusing and exciting.

Anyone knows how to clone myself so that I can work on more things? Ideally three times, so at least one of me can slack off and eat pizza all day.

Well if you need help with testing or someone to add colors I don't mind helping. I'm so lazy to create new content. So my page has cobwebs lol But testing and adding colors from an existing is much easier. If not no worries. Just message me if you'd like. 

I have probably in the thousands with CC items and many mods. None of your stuff I have has any issues with anything I own either which is a huge plus! 

OK here's her with a suit and accessories. Her arm and leg cuffs don't seem to like the suit (they are matching colors but they are black in places)

The matching color appears to be lavender on my monitor, and the cuffs by themselves are also lavender.

1013585555_07-22-19_2-21-47PM.thumb.jpg.4b304109765da21da17f576cd39c9531.jpg

And I hope you also saw the invisible-legs in my previous entry; I just need to learn color coordinations, which goes with what.

It's probably no surprise to you that my sims almost never change what they have on; it helps me to recognize them. 

38 minutes ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

OK I will change it. I did not know what passes for "dressed" in the game, which things are simsocially-acceptable.

But I have a new one for you.

I abandoned my first outfit for a much better one but the game got pissed or something:

bizarre.jpg.2454b2a149487f2b5db69e334d9b5825.jpg

Eeeh are you sure you want to use those shorts and the belt? They clip like mad when worn together :)  Ill fix it tomorrow, its getting late in here and I am tired.

edit: While I appreciate your combining spirit, if something clips, its not meant to be used together. Its not technically possible to keep all of this compatible, I am already stretching Sims 4 way past what EA intended with some of the items I make.

32 minutes ago, Dr Soda said:

Well if you need help with testing or someone to add colors I don't mind helping. I'm so lazy to create new content. So my page has cobwebs lol But testing and adding colors from an existing is much easier. If not no worries. Just message me if you'd like. 

I have probably in the thousands with CC items and many mods. None of your stuff I have has any issues with anything I own either which is a huge plus! 

Oh I am sure there are issues, but I do what I can to fix them as people notify me. Its just shame Sims 4 is not more like Skyrim when it comes to modding, we could have things that look so much better....

I love your mod but you probably get that a lot.

Anyway, I love how you made this hood a hairstyle, it's genius.

My sim wears it 24/7.

I don't know, it's probably in my head but sims seem to treat her nicer.

It works well with BDSM mods.

The first picture is her at the community-beach-house (that's the bathroom in the background)

I copied over a picture from my blog for the second one.

I also love your furniture.

Thanks

hood.jpg.1d2d4069e6568938d774bac2e2c06fef.jpg

kinky.jpg.3ba013947104c3013e8b03aa4ed31d2d.jpg

7 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I love your mod but you probably get that a lot.

Anyway, I love how you made this hood a hairstyle, it's genius.

My sim wears it 24/7.

I don't know, it's probably in my head but sims seem to treat her nicer.

It works well with BDSM mods.

The first picture is her at the community-beach-house (that's the bathroom in the background)

I copied over a picture from my blog for the second one.

I also love your furniture.

Thanks

Glad you like it. I originally wanted to make hood variations with holes for hair, but alpha hair is the only thing I dont know how to make thus far. Although I have some idea how it works. So perhaps in the future.

6 hours ago, faell said:

nice job

:thumbsup:

Here is another teaser for the weekend. Comfy.

presentation.gif.08c1f42ee6f85275550cf1128159a83b.gif

14 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

Can't a person serve by entertaining?

Speaking of serving, my account can't buy toast right this second, which is why I didn't follow through on my 4.00 upgrade.

Does hero-worship count?

I'll up it soon.

I only wish patreon wasn't monthly.

It is a privilege to entertain but a duty to serve. ;)

No sweat about the pledge, plenty of things on their way regardless of the tier.

23 hours ago, robyou87 said:

Downloading cc soon can't wait to use  on my Vamps :)

Looking dangerous and sexy at the same time, nice. I wanted to do some supernatural stuff, but havent found the time yet. I think I might save it for the magic expansion that is supposedly coming later this year.

18 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I just googled what should have been an axiom (and no, I don't know what axiom means)

I'm speechless. That isn't from some book?

(insert "awe" emoji here)

Well, if it is from a book, I would like to read it.

I wanted to ask about the obedient chair.

I *know* it's for sitting in, and it is a most excellent chair.

But the back is so high that other mods ("forced Doggy" by 'alonely') stick my sims head through the back.

I don't have any suggestions, it's an actual-sized sim acting as a chair.

Then I thought maybe if the actual-sized sim-chair could lean their head back.

And if I were really researching this, I'd force the mod to use a different chair to see how it looks, and send a picture.

Maybe I can stick a chair really close to it.

or, um, use standard chairs in public places?

chair.jpg.641cb9c1739dbc47bf15ad687b106809.jpg

chair2.thumb.jpg.148b0958f577bad00170dc8fa316f1a9.jpg

12 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I wanted to ask about the obedient chair.

I *know* it's for sitting in, and it is a most excellent chair.

But the back is so high that other mods ("forced Doggy" by 'alonely') stick my sims head through the back.

I don't have any suggestions, it's an actual-sized sim acting as a chair.

Then I thought maybe if the actual-sized sim-chair could lean their head back.

And if I were really researching this, I'd force the mod to use a different chair to see how it looks, and send a picture.

Maybe I can stick a chair really close to it.

or, um, use standard chairs in public places?

The hands are that way because the reference design was that way :) , but other than that I tried some less tall poses and it didnt change that much. To be honest I was more concerned about not clipping tables with thighs.

I know its a little annoying, but there isnt much I can do about that. The movement of whatever object you are having fun on is done by the animation itself, not by the object.

You´ll just have to dance the worries away ;)

ravePres.gif.dff87b0a7877bfe5bedc21646070538c.gif

1 hour ago, robyou87 said:

Maybe you could be our lord and saviour and make a better Ball Gag because the are the only ones I can find and they don't cut it

The problem with ball gags is that I dont know about any way to make an item that changes the head geometry so it wont look good unless in a pose(or animation) made specifically for it, which is pretty pointless in my opinion.

I wanted to make a harness ball gag since day 1, but I dont see it happening. Although never say never.

From the looking into it that Ive done, there *might* be a way to do it, but it involves so much fiddling every time you equip / unequip the thing that its probably not worth it.

With that said, if anyone knows of a way, feel free to tell me and Ill give you a gag galore.

2 hours ago, Kritical said:

The problem with ball gags is that I dont know about any way to make an item that changes the head geometry so it wont look good unless in a pose(or animation) made specifically for it, which is pretty pointless in my opinion.

I wanted to make a harness ball gag since day 1, but I dont see it happening. Although never say never.

From the looking into it that Ive done, there *might* be a way to do it, but it involves so much fiddling every time you equip / unequip the thing that its probably not worth it.

With that said, if anyone knows of a way, feel free to tell me and Ill give you a gag galore.

There aren't many mods (*any* mods) that equip you with a gag, they're more interested in tying you to a post or stuffing you in a trashcan.

Now...

if an animator equipped a gag, one of yours, or just forced an outfit on you, sat on a bed and admired you for a second ("febernay Lovo")

Before jumping your bound-bones, that would be nice, but I don't know any animators who collaborate.

That's my wish, two or more modders gather together, a mod in their midst.

There's two ballgags I know of - the Spicysims one I converted and the one by bstylez here on LoversLab.

The one by bstylez has a set of poses with it if I remember correctly.

Kritical - I love your stuff by the way especially all you're doing for Eve :)