2 hours ago, Kritical said:

The mesh doesnt have nipples and groin details by default. You need to apply nipples and details either as tattoos (you can use Noir´s tattoos for example) or as body details.

so, if i wanna to download the wild_guy's body details, will it break your mod?

New Patreon/Subscribestar Teaser - Padded Display

Spoiler

paddedDisplay.gif.0304120adcd6e8d8e355506d3e5eae0a.gif

I made another thing. I think I might be nearing the point where I have to make my own site that actually catalogues and organizes this stuff.... even I am forgetting what exactly have I made already.

3 hours ago, mysticeagle4 said:

is there a way to make it actually penetrate the women with the sex arcade vs. just a soft on?

I am sure there are medications for just that problem.

But in all seriousness, unless you have both the arcade and the [Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1b.ts4script , your erection aint happening.

Hi there! First off, I LOVE your work omg. It makes my game feel so much fuller and a lot more fun! Have you considered doing anything along the lines of medfet?? I've always wanted to get into modding but I don't have the experience or the time ?? I can't wait to become a patreon member!!

Thanks again, Kritical!!

8 hours ago, Kritical said:

My fetish is actually annoying people with having to wait in between files. 

Very kinky.?

You have a rather large following. Deservedly so. Perhaps, soon you should consider contacting TURBODRIVER regarding hooking into the WW pregnancy system?

Hi, I downloaded the furniture and the animations for my gay sims but it doesn't work, it gives an error message saying that there are no compatible sims in the area to perform the action, cn you help me fix it? :)

On 3/7/2021 at 3:39 PM, Nisbo said:

Hi, I downloaded the furniture and the animations for my gay sims but it doesn't work, it gives an error message saying that there are no compatible sims in the area to perform the action, cn you help me fix it? :)

you have to enable it in the WW settings

Hey,Kritical, your mod is amazing and I enjoy it so much. Unfortunately, there is a problem with one of the stuff. I downloaded your pratical sex arcade package and ts4script. After I put it into the mod folder , thee game shows that it is installed into the game. However, I can find it in build mode. I have download it for several time put the arcade still didn't show up. Is there any way to fix it?

4 hours ago, Thomas6737 said:

Hey,Kritical, your mod is amazing and I enjoy it so much. Unfortunately, there is a problem with one of the stuff. I downloaded your pratical sex arcade package and ts4script. After I put it into the mod folder , thee game shows that it is installed into the game. However, I can find it in build mode. I have download it for several time put the arcade still didn't show up. Is there any way to fix it?

Try typing;

[Kritical]

into the search bar. It should show all of Kritical's build items. I also noticed TwistedMexi's Better Build/Buy mod sometimes causes cc items to not show up. If you have that mod installed, try removing it.

@powersexking Hello, its better to discuss things that are not released on LL yet on my patreon page / discord as to not confuse people on here. The thing you are talking about is scheduled for next Patreon update.

@Thomas6737 

Try this. In this case, just try "arcade", you can also try looking into the misc electronics category.

Q: I cant find object X in Buy mode.

A:  When you search for something, if it doesnt come up in the shorthand results, you should click on the first line that says- Text Search for : "X" - X being the phrase you are searching for). Otherwise it might not display the result you are after (for example if you hit enter instead of clicking the aforementioned line).