Show your playful side with this set of casual clothing. Just dont forget your bag of tricks!

3.png.08aca3688480c5311bd4d0292174fcf0.png2.png.766e7f7b3c15f8582ac479fa692b24ce.png4.png.7a7d3765d17255570c0777314c65d5fc.png

I wanted to make some more clothes for ordinary use, since I lack EVE casual wear mods and I cant be bothered to try to fish around online for something that looks decent. This way, I can at least blame myself when it looks like shit ? . Anyway I got to practice texturing on the bottom, which was educational and I think looks much better than the previous denim contraption I made. I added the cheeky prints on the shirt since this collection of stuff is supposed to be naughty after all. The resolution fucked me over a little bit, but I think its still readable.
The bag was a fun idea I had, but it was a nightmare to actually make because the game has no infrastructure for handbags. I had to change the position 3 times (and remake the straps each time) before settling on this, so sorry for a bit of an odd placement of the bag, but there was nowhere else to put it without MASSIVE clipping. Enjoy.

8 hours ago, RooneyCZ said:

Yeah I cant find them neither. everything is good, except theese lovely stockings :D aybe im just missing something simple stupid.

Well, I cant really tell you anything else. Make sure you dont have a situation filter. I usually set availability to everything from casual to hot weather, but I must have forgot for these.

location.png

45 minutes ago, RooneyCZ said:

Thanks anyway. I can use the bikinis from the package no problem, all filters disabled and still nothing.  Well, maybe I will figure it out.

I really dont know why you cant see it, sorry. The only thing that I can think of (maybe) is that I turn everything I make off for opposite gender and frame, since it wouldnt fit anyway.

2035823145_anim.gif.e4ce2db456e85bf244cf2d3cf5f992d0.gif

I promised a chastity belt some way back. Well, here it is and something extra as well. Available in black only since my files got corrupted and I didnt manage to make swatches (and I dont feel like redoing the layers right now). Be cautious that the mittens are in the Tops category. That is not because I am crazy, but because I needed to delete the fingers and I cannot do that from any other slot I normally use for accessories. Enjoy.

On 6/18/2019 at 5:31 PM, Kritical said:

2035823145_anim.gif.e4ce2db456e85bf244cf2d3cf5f992d0.gif

I promised a chastity belt some way back. Well, here it is and something extra as well. Available in black only since my files got corrupted and I didnt manage to make swatches (and I dont feel like redoing the layers right now). Be cautious that the mittens are in the Tops category. That is not because I am crazy, but because I needed to delete the fingers and I cannot do that from any other slot I normally use for accessories. Enjoy.

Thank you so much! I searched for something like that for years...

On 6/20/2019 at 3:36 AM, jhony007 said:

Could you by these 2 sims to download?

I assume you mean "could you put up for download". No, I dont have their CC in a separate folder, nor am I the person who made them.

On 6/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, Kritical said:

Hello, check out divaka45 on thesimsresource, its one of his more recent sims, although I dont remember which one. I tend to mess with makeup and hair, but the facial structure is untouched.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright so two things - I added an open back variant of the chastity belt I released previously, so go grab that for your long term belt use ... and I´ve launched a Patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/KrNC

I know, I know...

But dont worry, I will released everything on here anyway, just delayed. I will title things clearly so that you can see what is released on here and what is to be released.

1.png.90ec496346c1f64f3434e7aa6d5c9530.png

Take care.

On 6/17/2019 at 9:12 AM, Kritical said:

Well, I cant really tell you anything else. Make sure you dont have a situation filter. I usually set availability to everything from casual to hot weather, but I must have forgot for these.

location.png

Hi Kritical,

first I would like to thank you for your work and I am happy to support you on your patreon.

However I encounter the same problem that I cannot find this stocking for the slingbikini and I REALLY like it...

Is this in the SlingBikini2 package file? Or did I miss something? (I download all the files in your Dropbox)

Thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, huardd said:

Hi Kritical,

first I would like to thank you for your work and I am happy to support you on your patreon.

However I encounter the same problem that I cannot find this stocking for the slingbikini and I REALLY like it...

Is this in the SlingBikini2 package file? Or did I miss something? (I download all the files in your Dropbox)

Thanks in advance

OK I figured out myself. I look into your package file and find out that it needs the SP04 Spooky staff DLC....

I bought it and now it is fine

20 hours ago, Klaxon said:

really nice stuff .thanks a lot for sharing 

360578787_giphy(1).gif.1d5c7531f22ed9cc2154eed0c747ecaa.gif

Thanks, I put a lot of time into these and even though its (mostly) fun, sometimes I want to throw things.

28 minutes ago, huardd said:

Hi Kritical,

Thanks in advance

Hello and thank you, I cant really reproduce the bug, but I did try putting together a completely new package for you that you can try. Its made out of base game item, so maybe that was the issue. I frankly dont know. I´ve also moved it into tights section for convenience. Let me know if it works, we will get to the bottom of this.

875562198a6186f9b1018d19a3c12d7b.jpg

[Kritical]SlingBikini2a.package

Another teaser time because why not.

presentationHarness1.gif.7ec2df2ba9c10ccdc0c37d94f14ebfaf.gif

Anyway in the upcoming week I will try to revise the weights on some of my already released stuff, which should mean larger breast sizes without clipping or unwanted deformation. So if that is something you want, it should be coming sometime next week.

On 7/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, Kritical said:

Thanks, I put a lot of time into these and even though its (mostly) fun, sometimes I want to throw things.

Hello and thank you, I cant really reproduce the bug, but I did try putting together a completely new package for you that you can try. Its made out of base game item, so maybe that was the issue. I frankly dont know. I´ve also moved it into tights section for convenience. Let me know if it works, we will get to the bottom of this.

875562198a6186f9b1018d19a3c12d7b.jpg

[Kritical]SlingBikini2a.package 2.99 MB · 8 downloads

Hi Kritical, as in my last post, I figured it out myself. I look into your package file and find out that it needs the SP04 Spooky staff DLC....

I bought it and now it is fine. I didn't test your new file yet but I think it should work.

One more question: I see that you put the blind fold and gag in lip rings, but where actually can I find them in the game?

1 hour ago, huardd said:

Hi Kritical, as in my last post, I figured it out myself. I look into your package file and find out that it needs the SP04 Spooky staff DLC....

I bought it and now it is fine. I didn't test your new file yet but I think it should work.

One more question: I see that you put the blind fold and gag in lip rings, but where actually can I find them in the game?

Hey, you really didnt have to buy it, I made the new package specifically out of a basegame item for you. It doesnt really have any spooky specific behavior, I just picked item at random in S4studio when I was making it, since I didnt realize it would impose the pack requirement on the item, when I am replacing every part of it anyway.

loc.png.c823ede2cd7547f101c14ab15df47c8e.png

Anyway, lip rings are part of the head accessories, so the same place you can find necklaces, earrings etc.

9 hours ago, Kritical said:

Hey, you really didnt have to buy it, I made the new package specifically out of a basegame item for you. It doesnt really have any spooky specific behavior, I just picked item at random in S4studio when I was making it, since I didnt realize it would impose the pack requirement on the item, when I am replacing every part of it anyway.

Anyway, lip rings are part of the head accessories, so the same place you can find necklaces, earrings etc.

Lol, not a problem. I was trying to solve it myself and thought that you used some of the things in that package.

And I find the blind-folds. It turns out that the mods were not loaded correctly.

Thank you and looking forward to see your future works!

9 hours ago, Kritical said:

Lol, not a problem. I was trying to solve it myself and thought that you used some of the things in that package.

And I find the blind-folds. It turns out that the mods were not loaded correctly.

Thank you and looking forward to see your future works!

It's around 3 here, and I don't know if my mind is right for fooling with mods,

But your download page seemed to have two zipped files for mesh, one larger than the other.

But whichever I clicked on seemed to download the same file (I have three copies).

I gave up trying to figure it out, just installed the skin overlay, and the default and the non-default 

(because I'm not sure if I use a ww-default?)

1303322688_Annotation2019-07-20033403.jpg.93cc123f006ee783f709e7dc607e2fb5.jpg

If this looks good, good for me.

If not, I'm being good, don't hurt me.

default.jpg.3637328fe81b4c7e327e7cff1d4e6b54.jpg

20 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

It's around 3 here, and I don't know if my mind is right for fooling with mods,

But your download page seemed to have two zipped files for mesh, one larger than the other.

But whichever I clicked on seemed to download the same file (I have three copies).

I gave up trying to figure it out, just installed the skin overlay, and the default and the non-default 

(because I'm not sure if I use a ww-default?)

1303322688_Annotation2019-07-20033403.jpg.93cc123f006ee783f709e7dc607e2fb5.jpg

If this looks good, good for me.

If not, I'm being good, don't hurt me.

default.jpg.3637328fe81b4c7e327e7cff1d4e6b54.jpg

I am guessing you meant to post this in the EVE thread and not here ;p. But for what its worth, I dont think you need to have the default and the non default in at the same time, but it will work just as well if you do. Just dont have multiple default replacers and you´ll be fine.