On 9/30/2021 at 5:18 PM, Kritical said:

Or the cum addict trait from the atropos machine.

It would be fun to have her get the trait from using the blowjob arcade several times.

I absolutely love the arcades

I would also be nice if:
- the arcades modified the relationship with the other sim (and/or the one who persuaded you into it).
- it takes the virgin status from ww
- it lets you use the asshole
- somehow you get to train her to like being used (use her while on high romance a couple of times?)
- auto strap in if horny and you like it

Hello everybody! encountered a problem while using the "atropos brainwashing machine". The mod itself works fine, however the 
"Dazed" emote appears, which causes this annoying visual vertigo effect. Tell me if anyone knows how to remove it? Sorry for 
my English.

Безымянный.png

Edited by rooterpoint
13 hours ago, rooterpoint said:
Hello everybody! encountered a problem while using the "atropos brainwashing machine". The mod itself works fine, however the 
"Dazed" emote appears, which causes this annoying visual vertigo effect. Tell me if anyone knows how to remove it? Sorry for 
my English.

Безымянный.png

this disapear after sometime don't need to horry is just to make a sim acept sex from anyone.

And amazing great work Kritical of all your stuffs finally i get a time and download then all.

On 11/2/2021 at 10:32 PM, GunslingerGirl93 said:

Well, the majestic hole is supposed to look nice :)  .... doing dirty swatches would be an option, but the problem is doubling the swatch count (increasing filesize) and the object using only one specular map per object, not per swatch.

As to the pregnancy, its basegame functionality. The chance is 33% per use and something like 1% or so on the protected. You should be able to check easily with WW if the sim is pregnant (through the debug sim info).

• 3 weeks later...

New LL Release - Wall Trophy

Spoiler

trophyPres.gif.a4a4122265ac912e96c2ff77174c2d62.gif

New LL Release - Caster Head Stock

Spoiler

casterHeadStock.gif.b2c3f8ca0e6fabf42a2d0214774a37b1.gif

New LL Release - Arch Post

Spoiler

archpostPres.gif.9bb0f11f48b54c4ebe965cddd0cd0d0f.gif

New LL Release - Bits&Pieces Gas Mask

Spoiler

792057084_bp-gasmaskPres.gif.0694b158b1b2c76ccc8544d1983f0541.gif

New LL Release - Discreet Frame

Spoiler

discreetFramePres.gif.1c84b75d49e8c04696cc871620ecd251.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Bits & Pieces - Collars

Spoiler

815688063_bp-collarspres.gif.053d2654fbed61b7ab7c3f860b3f4032.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Display Stock

Spoiler

displayStockPres.gif.0a6551c40dc0b7bdb727977398448b87.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Bits & Pieces - Tailed Mask

Spoiler

tailedMaskPres.gif.155fb4f0bd9ee2ee727ebd2941bb30cb.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Steel Bar

Spoiler

steelBarPres.gif.fa549f153c4f07677a780d87b3fdc100.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Bondage Bag

Spoiler

sleepBagPres.gif.5756744d7cbb52e7e8bdf9d02a61cb94.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Teasing Machine

Spoiler

teasingMAchinePres.gif.774d95ae3e8257c483304a3857bf270c.gif

QUOTE (from review) "It's getting stupid how many times the modder expects us to INDIVIDUALLY redownload HUNDREDS OF FILES every 30-60 days when only a handful are updated or added."

@HappyNarwhal (and other people) I'm not trying to be hurtful or mean. I want you to enjoy the game. Please don't take this the wrong way, but why would you ever download hundreds of files when you know full well that only the last few are new? Just download the new ones, and if there's any you don't want for some reason, don't download those. Kritical always posts, with previews, which files are new.

Edited by 2cool4u_1
8 hours ago, ParovStelar said:

dude to be honest 16m downloads is just a scam no one gonna download bunch of stuff like that it's a mess try to make one package for easier download.

Are you sure about that? How about keeping it in a single folder where you download it since the sims allows the mods folder to have 1 more subfolder? If you didn't like it because it's incovenient sure merging is a suggestion. But to clearly claim that 16m download is a scam surely it's a ruse that you make up when making conclusion.

image.png

@ParovStelar 

When I was starting out, I was excited to see how many downloads I had. Now, I honestly dont care. I could have 100m downloads on LL and it wouldnt affect anything. I dont get paid for LL downloads and no one apart from few people even know who I am. So I am not sure what would "scamming" the numbers achieve.

The deal is simple- I make stuff. The choice to download it is all yours. And no, bugging me about making an all-in-1 file wont persuade me to do so. Its actually going to have quite the opposite effect.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/15/2021 at 11:02 AM, Kritical said:

I do object. The only place to download my stuff is either LL or my dropbox. Be so kind and delete that reupload and dont post it again, thank you.

Just saying kinda a Dbag move there, ive been having some trouble because i used vortex and i decided I'd perfect everything with studios this will be my 3rd time reinstalling all these DLs he took the time to help everyone after you said it was to difficult to make it easier to DL...... just saying i appreciate the mod but you could have even downloaded his upload and set it yourself and thanked him......... again thank you for your work.

5 hours ago, Avalon24 said:

It says animation set 8 is public in wiki, but it's not in download section. Can you put it in downloads, please?

There is already animation set 8 in the version, 1.0.59.

Here is the changelog.

What's New in Version 1.0.59   

Released September 2

New LL releases:

Animation Set 8

3 New Animations For The Posture Pole

1 Vaginal - Posture Pole Fuck 1

2 Teasing - Posture Pole Idle 2, Posture Pole Idle Vibe

You should have both the posture bondage chair set and the first animation set for these to work properly, as I am using props from them.

Workout Machine "Freya"

Five Swatches - Black, Red, White, Pink, Chocolate

Requires Wicked Whims.

Functional Workout Machine.

The requirements for using it are your level of Sexpertise, which is why this object requires Wicked Whims.

Tanning Rack

Five Swatches - Plain Steel, Dark Bronze, Rose, Dark Red, Black With Highlights

Working Tanning Rack - Similar in function to the beach towel

Since tanning is part of the Island Living exp pack (EP07), its probably required for it to function.

Suspension Post

Five Swatches - Black, Red, White, Brown, Pink

Includes idle animation for use.

Stays visible with walls down.

Adjustable wall height.

New LL Updates:

[Kritical]FeedingMachine1d - Fixed a bookcase related exception (hopefully), tweaked autonomy so cum sluts should vastly prefer this source of nutrition.

[Kritical]PracticalSexArcade1f - Occupants now dont receive bladder decay, so in theory the main culprit of them walking away should be removed.

[Kritical]StyxUrinal1f - Occupancy should now be exclusive to one sim.

The name itself isn't same pattern as previous animation set, it is, [Kritical]AnimSet8a.package, in the download section.

Edited by ioawdfv

Hey, you winnin? Click the set title to read more about the item if you are interested.

New LL Release - Sensory Deprivation Chamber

Spoiler

sensoryDeprivationChamberPres.gif.b4183aafe5005200de279390be5af158.gif

New LL Release - AnimationSet 9

Spoiler

animSet9.gif.bd7a34b6f985a0fd27f57b4c5abb318c.gif

New LL Release - Hanging Chains

Spoiler

hangingChainsPres.gif.efe254b12a686579fee2a2ebb7c16feb.gif

New LL Release - Display Column

Spoiler

displayColumnPres.gif.18115e3ce0ca38f84a9aa631023783d6.gif