21 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

...but I don't know any animators who collaborate.

That is not really a problem, I roughly know how to animate. Its not overly complicated (well, on Sims 4 level anyway), its just incredibly tedious to do :) , And let me just say that the animators deserve all the praise they get and more for putting up with it.

The real question is - is it worth the time investment?

16 hours ago, Julie J said:

There's two ballgags I know of - the Spicysims one I converted and the one by bstylez here on LoversLab.

The one by bstylez has a set of poses with it if I remember correctly.

Kritical - I love your stuff by the way especially all you're doing for Eve :)

Fortunately for me, I like panel gags almost as much and those are reasonably doable. Cheers for the compliment, plenty more coming!

I was here, so I thought I'd post something I always forget to talk about:

the rubber thigh-high boots, which either clip at the top or its designed to have a little slit at the front.

There are items I never use,  like the open red dress.

Other stuff seems fine.

I've got the wrong body, I tell myself, but "eve v5" is all I ever use.

I don't know if you want pics, it wouldn't be easy right this second, and maybe you already know what's going on.

Thank you so much in advance.

boots.jpg.a5e65c44620fdcb1d115e065e30a75e8.jpg

8 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I was here, so I thought I'd post something I always forget to talk about:

the rubber thigh-high boots, which either clip at the top or its designed to have a little slit at the front.

There are items I never use,  like the open red dress.

Other stuff seems fine.

I've got the wrong body, I tell myself, but "eve v5" is all I ever use.

I don't know if you want pics, it wouldn't be easy right this second, and maybe you already know what's going on.

Thank you so much in advance.

The first picture is exactly what happens with the EA mesh. Regardless, I´ve redone the UV 1, it should work a bit better, but it might still clip. That is a technical limitation I cant do anything about- those boots are old and I would have done them differently today.

• 2 weeks later...

I just had a tiff with a user who thinks kinky mods should be rougher.

I disagreed, because (I reasoned) they'd be called something else besides "kinky".

And so I come to my pie-in-the-sky-request, that after a sim makes you do stuff, penetrates you shockingly,

makes you submit utterly to them,

You want to kiss them submissively, or at least bow or kneel before them.

No mod in existence (that I know of) gives you the romantic option to be submissive (for whatever reason, like being grateful or begging them to not assault you anymore)

The romantic-reasons for submitting would be in the player's head,

the actual motions are in the modder's head,

and maybe I'd add a wish that any such mod would raise the relationship a little,

or (contrariwise) drop the relationship if the PC forgets to thank them submissively, or just slaps the aggressor.

I always kind of hoped that there was a club of sorts of famous modders such as yourself, that you're not all total strangers to each other and don't care about each-other's mods.

You must have a list (in your head) of modders you really like.

If my fantasy mod would ever get done, it would get done by you or one of those modders.

I hope you like my idea.

5 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I always kind of hoped that there was a club of sorts of famous modders such as yourself, that you're not all total strangers to each other and don't care about each-other's mods.

I am 99% sure most people, including other creators dont know who I am, or what I do for that mattter. And if there exists a Justice League or The Avengers of Sims 4, I havent gotten my invitation yet. :D Not that I think I would deserve one.

It all comes down to there not being a BDSM mod in general, as submissive and dominant roles would be of course a big part of that. I thought about making one, but compared to making clothes, the time requirement would be much higher and frankly Id rather start working on my own game.

Its always nice to have trained medical professionals on call! And properly dressed ones as well.

nursePres.gif.407d69103aa0a1252b32969ba9eacc21.gif

15 hours ago, igor2540 said:

lovely, thanks for use best body for clothes. Eve body is far superior to another ones

Cheers! EvE has a pretty nice shape to it, doesnt it? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 7:52 PM, Kritical said:

Has nature blessed you with a glorious physique, but a face that could crack a mirror? Here at Kritical Inc., our crack team of scientists worked tirelessly to deliver an affordable solution to your problem. This high tech face cover (made out of bio degradable paper) might be just the thing you need. Our field testing yielded very positive results thus far...

4.png.9c14b427d69f27afcd7a178f4c95be9f.png2.png.3b8d20f8fc78031a7b4f959a8d611dea.png1.png.3c0a8dd3fa7fadd003359d332cc5dd6d.png

I didnt have much time today, so I decided to make something a bit simpler. Enjoy.

the pink taped thingys and the lace top part are showing while showering atm. i need the name of these packages.

I got your note about V6, and I ran home to try on an outfit using v6.

OK I'm bad at screenshots, this might look faded (my screen is set to dark-and-dramatic)

And I swear I can't tell if it's messing up. Tattoos look brighter, less faded.

Your breast decorations look marvelous.

I don't know, but to me (so far) it all looks great.

But wait:

Face-"skin details" used to have a selection for eve, now it does not.

But in the "top","bottom" section it still does, except that's a nude-selection as you know

(wear pants etc or be nude with eve skin)

I miss having the skin details with Eve, but I have not found the default mesh that blocks it yet.

OK with Eve, there are no aureoles or nipples, but with your breast decorations things look ok (The nipples should be pink, but I'm not worrying about it)

I'm guessing that I need a nipple mod now.

I'm kind of lost, Can you tell?

aureole.thumb.jpg.5e900028da0b7633f8232101b8176dbb.jpg

v6.thumb.jpg.6988b68a292619eb7150ae3a6daed122.jpg

9 hours ago, Mourmine said:

the pink taped thingys and the lace top part are showing while showering atm. i need the name of these packages.

They are showing up because you are using the wrong undressing type in WW, regardless- [Kritical]ShamefulSlut1a.

9 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I got your note about V6, and I ran home to try on an outfit using v6.

OK I'm bad at screenshots, this might look faded (my screen is set to dark-and-dramatic)

And I swear I can't tell if it's messing up. Tattoos look brighter, less faded.

Your breast decorations look marvelous.

I don't know, but to me (so far) it all looks great.

But wait:

Face-"skin details" used to have a selection for eve, now it does not.

But in the "top","bottom" section it still does, except that's a nude-selection as you know

(wear pants etc or be nude with eve skin)

I miss having the skin details with Eve, but I have not found the default mesh that blocks it yet.

OK with Eve, there are no aureoles or nipples, but with your breast decorations things look ok (The nipples should be pink, but I'm not worrying about it)

I'm guessing that I need a nipple mod now.

I'm kind of lost, Can you tell?

You wont notice any difference with anything that equips you with a body mesh of its own. So the second screenshot is still using v5, because it comes with it. The harness however, I will have to remake. Painted stuff gets distorted on v6 (even more than on v5 anyway). I am not quite sure you´ve set up the body correctly tbh, since the nipple piercings are absolutely not going to work until I update them, because the breast shape has changed. This is how they looks now

nip.png.6e238af008ec108242c0863f85eb0161.png

I dont think I saw a release for v6 skin (skindetails), just use the v5 file, it works just fine.

Ok I have your furniture when I place them in build mode they work ,, but when I click play its instant crash to desktop ..

Im fully updated and I play on high settings .

Have any ideas why this is happening ?

I mean even if I just place a chair and click play ,, its instant crash to desktop .. lol

5 hours ago, coolz said:

Ok I have your furniture when I place them in build mode they work ,, but when I click play its instant crash to desktop ..

Im fully updated and I play on high settings .

Have any ideas why this is happening ?

I mean even if I just place a chair and click play ,, its instant crash to desktop .. lol

No, not really. You are the first one to report that. Show me your lastException file after the crash if it generates one. I dont really see how a simple object mod can crash the game though.