I am having a problem with the Obedient Lamp. I have the holiday pack and have verified that the Diya lamp you said you based the OL on is in my buy/build menu but I cannot find the OL. All of your other Obedient furniture shows up just fine. I have tested for conflicts by removing all other CC and I still can't see it in game. My Maxis DLCs  are EPs: Seasons, City Living, Get Together. GPs: All except Strangerville and Parenthood. SPs: Bowling, Movie, Spooky, and Cool Kitchen. Any help would be appreciated as I love your stuff and in particular the Obedient furniture line as I don't have to keep putting a sim in place constantly. There's an idea, a pose-able mannequin to put on the other frames a permanent decor.  

I'm getting clipping when I'm using the Eve V5 bottom mesh on some of the clothing that doesn't have the bottom mesh included, like accessories.

Spoiler

image.png.9207b6d98479d90fd556e38306938c47.pngimage.png.1c8ed8ce075952bab0ca2203bbeab8b5.png

But when I have a bottom mesh that includes the eve mesh, like the schoolgirl skirt, I don't get any clipping issues.

Spoiler

image.png.e02385df0a1dd3559ee97ad21ada1892.png

I don't really know what's going on here. The boots only have a K on them, so they should use V5, but only when I use your included meshes do I not receive any clipping issues. The same thing happens on the nun outfit and all others that don't have the bottom V5 mesh included. I already got rid of all the other potentially conflicting mods (sliders mainly) and retried it, but it didn't fix anything. The only thing I can think of is that my V5 mesh isn't the correct version, but that's just a guess. Any help would be appreciated because this has become really annoying to deal with.

@FurryFactualFun what @simhead666 said. Unfortunately the mesh is not perfect, there is a seam in it along the thigh iirc, that I didnt notice when I was making my stuff off it. It might piss you off enough not to want to use my v5 stuff, or it might not bother you too much, so go and see with the files linked.

On 7/8/2020 at 6:02 PM, Olegreyowl said:

Thank you for the exhaustive report. Do you mean the obedient lamp or the obedient candleholder? :) candleholder is made out of the candle. Lamp is just basegame stuff.

5 hours ago, Olegreyowl said:

It's the Lamp. The Candle is fine. Sorry if the post was wordy. You just seemed annoyed by requests for help that were little more than "Help!".

I wasnt being sarcastic :) . I do like that you actually tried to help me help you.

I checked the file and I misremembered. It actually requires Get To Work. My bad.

Edit: Come to think of it, I wrote exhaustive instead of extensive. Yeah, that probably didnt sound very friendly :p Sorry.

Hey, I seem to be having trouble with the outfits showing up in CAS. The mod list at startup says it recognizes the file but the item doesn't appear at all - or at least not that I've been able to find.

Do the items show up in some strange category in CAS or is there a something I'm missing? The package files are directly in the mods folder

14 hours ago, NekoAngel07 said:

Hey, I seem to be having trouble with the outfits showing up in CAS. The mod list at startup says it recognizes the file but the item doesn't appear at all - or at least not that I've been able to find.

Do the items show up in some strange category in CAS or is there a something I'm missing? The package files are directly in the mods folder

I have no idea, you are the first person to report that. Unless you are more specific than "outfits" and "the file", I have nothing to go on. Its just regular clothing CC.

9 hours ago, RottenRosesx said:

I love all your stuff ohhh my goodness. I just got my sister into sims, she plays straight vanilla, no mods or cc. She had one look at mine and died. Thank you so much!!

Happy to hear you like it! I can tell that very entertaining things go on in that room :thumbsup: