5 hours ago, WickedRaptor said:

so i'm fairly new to modding the sims so i may be missing something, but whe i equip one of the devices that exposes breasts they just turn into lumpy featureless mounds, but when i have the breasts exposed they do have nipples/other textures, do i need a specific mesh or am i doing something wrong?

I kinda have no idea what you mean, can you post a screenshot of the problem?

2 hours ago, WickedRaptor said:

as mentioned i have little idea what i'm doing, but i followed the instructions and i've tried a few different things with no results

Are you using a custom skin overlay? Are you using EvE v6 bodymesh?

The image on the right looks like the default nude body...For this sim to work properly you need a custom skin overlay for Eve V.6, or some body details, or both.  All of these should be selectable via Skin Details once they are installed.

To ensure your sim's body remains the same shape when she undresses you will need to enter the game, click on the sim, select Wicked Whims/Body Selector and then choose Eve V.6 upper & lower torsos.

These steps should have your sim looking more presentable and ensure their body matches, with & without clothes...The level of detail you achieve depends entirely on what you download and use.

PS - @Kritical's own Eve V.6 piercings can help here too, by providing actual nipples...He has quite a selection these days.

New Patreon Teaser - Hanging Cage

Spoiler

hangingcagePres.gif.a7d56c5e4c753818a0546cc002240688.gif

New Patreon Teaser - Display Case

Spoiler

displayCAsepres.gif.70add56b8cb582bb6139c0d6de88d753.gif

New LL Release - Animation Set 1

Spoiler

animSet1Pres.gif

New LL Release - Mystery Box

Spoiler

boxPres.gif

---

On 6/27/2020 at 6:17 PM, SAMarcus said:

Is it possible to get a complete collection in a single file? I love your work, but pulling down 30 files one at a time is just off-putting.

Hello, I have no plans to zip everything up, sorry. My patrons can access a dropbox folder that allows for zipping everything up in one click, but for some reason LL is missing this pretty handy functionality.

2 hours ago, jjnoc5 said:

Is it possible to use your stuff with EVE v7 or only v6?

There is nothing preventing you from using v7 for the objects. The clothing will have a bit different shape, but shouldnt clip (if the clothing is in Top, Bottom or Outfit category), as those items have the mesh included. But for example the harness is a ring, meaning it would probably not fit on v7.

Hiya, 

Getting a weird issue where when I select some objects, the texture for them goes on to the mesh in use - 

e.g. Selecting a tongue stud accessory for the head, was stretching the skin over the behind the body cuffs, putting on some head straps was stretching the skin over some clothes, selecting the wording for a neck sign was putting it inside out in two halves on the Sims back as a tattoo. 

Any suggestions on where I could start looking for the clash? Have you had this come up for folks before?

3 hours ago, DonPrestoni said:

Hiya, 

Getting a weird issue where when I select some objects, the texture for them goes on to the mesh in use - 

e.g. Selecting a tongue stud accessory for the head, was stretching the skin over the behind the body cuffs, putting on some head straps was stretching the skin over some clothes, selecting the wording for a neck sign was putting it inside out in two halves on the Sims back as a tattoo. 

Any suggestions on where I could start looking for the clash? Have you had this come up for folks before?

Stretching the skin over clothing? That sounds like a horror movie I would not like to see.

If you mean clashing textures, there is not much you can do. There is a very limited amount of texture space and many creators dont even bother using the UV guide or their heads to put textures in a reasonable place. I follow it as much as I can and if I use a texture space, I always try to block the slot (so if I would use the hat texture space for something that isnt a hat, I would still put it in the hat category to avoid clashing with other hats.)

To your specific examples. I have no idea how the tongue stud is mapped, so I cant comment on that. My gags and blindfolds are usually glasses / neck save for one exception that is a hat. As far as the wording, are you sure you didnt select the wording for one of the shirts? Because I dont see how the wording for the necklace would appear on clothes / bare skin, unless you are using clothes / mesh mapped by a mad person.

The rule of thumb is- if its clashing, all you can do is decide what items you like more and use those. Sorry I cant help you more.

59 minutes ago, Kritical said:

The rule of thumb is- if its clashing, all you can do is decide what items you like more and use those. Sorry I cant help you more.

No worries that will help plenty. I can at least look at the items in Sims 4 Studio and see what is going on.  

The necklace in question is the one where you can put various words on the necklace - so you add the necklace then pick the wording. For some reason a bunch are showing up where they should, and a bunch of others are showing on the back, but as though they are mirrored. 

I will start digging though, cheers. 

1 hour ago, DonPrestoni said:

No worries that will help plenty. I can at least look at the items in Sims 4 Studio and see what is going on.  

The necklace in question is the one where you can put various words on the necklace - so you add the necklace then pick the wording. For some reason a bunch are showing up where they should, and a bunch of others are showing on the back, but as though they are mirrored. 

I will start digging though, cheers. 

I mean you dont have to, I will look at it myself but you will have to be more specific in what swatches work and what dont, so that I have something to go on.

1 hour ago, AnthonyKel26 said:

Are there any plain nudes top and bottom clothing??

I dont quite understand what you mean, do you mean naked top and bottom? Yes, its here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7wl3dxifcwuehf/EVE v6-7.10.19.zip?dl=0

Although all ephiny-asunder´s work. I didnt make it.

Unfortunately the latest version (which is v7) had a significant departure from what made the mesh great imo, so I still use v6 for my stuff.

21 hours ago, Kritical said:

I dont quite understand what you mean, do you mean naked top and bottom? Yes, its here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n7wl3dxifcwuehf/EVE v6-7.10.19.zip?dl=0

Although all ephiny-asunder´s work. I didnt make it.

Unfortunately the latest version (which is v7) had a significant departure from what made the mesh great imo, so I still use v6 for my stuff.

Thank you. That's just what I needed, v6. Your clothing mods are great, thanks for the help.

11 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

You know i love most of your stuff. ( I can't use your clothing). Is it possible to get a table like this?

No, sorry, even if I put aside that I still dont do male stuff, I already made a thing almost exactly like this. I get why that version wouldnt interest you, but its not something I want to spend my time making.