10 hours ago, Kritical said:

You have to tell them. It doest really make sense to make autonomy for it even if I knew how- your dom could decide one fine day to eat from the bowl too.

why on earth would the dom be locked in a room? LOL   Just the way my twisted mind works. The dom would get satisfaction from locking a "vanilla" npc in a room, and hunger would set in breaking the npc's will, and they would have to give in a eat from the bowl. The first step in unlocking the "subjects" submission. :naughty:  But anyways, we have other ways of doing that thanks to a amazing CC creator. Thanks again for all your amazing work!

3 hours ago, bigfoot2008 said:

love your work!!! was curious what is included with this new patch? it said updated 11 hours ago.. wasnt sure what i was updating lol 

You rule - keep it up

Cheers, dont pay attention to that, rather look at when the LL update is titled. Unfortunately the mod file system on here is a bit peculiar and I dont have any way to update descriptions or upload new screenshots without having to go into the file and "update" it. The next three sets are landing on LL Friday 22nd.

1 hour ago, FallenAngell said:

Is anyone else having issues using the objects? The only option I'm getting for most of them is to put them in my inventory

If there is one thing you should not be able to do with them, its put them in the inventory. :D

Game version? WW version?

New Patreon Teaser - "Exercise Bike"

Spoiler

fuckbike.gif.ca72f7ac97482dd2e77fc776aeba59cf.gif

Fully working exercise bike that brings both pain AND pleasure! Every home should have one.

I think there might not even be a "vanilla" version of a working exercise bike out there for Sims 4, so yay, we have something those vanilla fake gamers dont ?

5 hours ago, FallenAngell said:

Everything is fully up to date.

Well then its some other mod thats conflicting or something, because I dont have anyone else reporting this now or in the past, sorry.

Alternately something got fucked in the last version of Wicked Whims, because nothing really changed on my side and its WW that handles the injection of the animation stuff into the objects, at least on the stuff released on LL. So maybe try downgrading WW to an earlier version.

Fridaaaaaayyyy. Releases incoming! Take cover!

New Patreon Teaser - Metal Pillory

Spoiler

pilloryPres.gif.1c58e21001d4a8ebf6cd4abb60d0b83d.gif

New LL Release - Songbird Cage

Spoiler

cage2Pres.gif

New LL Release - Dungeon Clutter Set

Spoiler

dungeonClutter1Pres.gif

New LL Release - "Hierarchy" Bed

Spoiler

bed2pres.gif

On 6/7/2019 at 5:52 AM, Kritical said:

Has nature blessed you with a glorious physique, but a face that could crack a mirror? Here at Kritical Inc., our crack team of scientists worked tirelessly to deliver an affordable solution to your problem. This high tech face cover (made out of bio degradable paper) might be just the thing you need. Our field testing yielded very positive results thus far...

1.png.3c0a8dd3fa7fadd003359d332cc5dd6d.png

I didnt have much time today, so I decided to make something a bit simpler. Enjoy.

What is the file name of this item?

3 hours ago, Kritical said:

Id like to help you but I am unsure of what you are searching for, as I dont use any. Hopefully someone else has what you want.

Oh that's surprising but actually very helpful.

I must be installing EvE incorrectly? When I select the body via Body Selector (and WW does detect EvE v6) I don't see any changes, I thought that might just have been how it works.  I also don't see any skin overlays despite EvE v6 being detected by the game upon startup.  So the details in your example pics I can't reproduce.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

7 hours ago, strykernoscope said:

Oh that's surprising but actually very helpful.

I must be installing EvE incorrectly? When I select the body via Body Selector (and WW does detect EvE v6) I don't see any changes, I thought that might just have been how it works.  I also don't see any skin overlays despite EvE v6 being detected by the game upon startup.  So the details in your example pics I can't reproduce.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Oh. If you downloaded default replacement EvE 6, you dont actually have to select anything in bodyselector (assuming you dont have any other default replacement meshes, which might create conflicts). If you downloaded the non-default you also need the bodyselector file and then you can select EvE 6 in it. As far as skin overlays, iirc the EvE v6 didnt come with any, as the v5 body overlay worked on it just fine and its the one I am using.

If you want to try if your bodymesh works correctly, try equpping any of my piercings made for v6 (while the upper torso is naked) - if the nipples dont align, something has gone wrong.

MYOBI-eveV5-skinoverlay.package