1 hour ago, Shiyar said:

I'm unsure why you put them in the tray folder. I would remove them. I just created a sub folder in the mods folder called Kritical and put all the files in there. Try removing all the files you put in there. Then create a folder in mods called Kritical and put the unzipped files inside that folder and test it.

I extracted ONE .rar into tray, as I was instructed to, the rest went into mods. The .rar file was literally named something like "extract this into tray folder NOT mods"

I´ve been very busy past two weeks, sorry for not really checking LL :)  Next LL update going up before the end of this week. With that said-

@daddyzgirl18 Dont pick random, pick directly. The notification even tells you so.

@JackChurch187 Thats just how Sims 4 works. Almost nothing works across travel. Nothing much I can do about that, sorry.

@Shiyar My animations are disabled for random. Pick directly. 

@SomeTentacle Indeed, I hoped the subtle hint in the file name would clue in people as to where to put it.

On 11/16/2022 at 3:13 PM, SomeTentacle said:

I extracted ONE .rar into tray, as I was instructed to, the rest went into mods. The .rar file was literally named something like "extract this into tray folder NOT mods"

Ah...must be something I didn't grab. None of mine had that in the file name. So if the file name said to, yep you did right.

@Elina658 I would write a guide for reporting problems, but I know no one would actually read it :) "lot of objects" is a useless descriptor. Pick one, focus on the issue, solve it, its probably going to solve the others too. Anyway, if the teasing option appears but doesnt work, your Wicked Whims is fucked. Make sure you installed it correctly. Although its hard to tell, as I dont know what "do nothing" exactly means. 

Edited by Kritical
13 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Darkcymru You certainly can make a request, but it would be nice if you were more specific or showed me a picture or something. Tie with what? What do you mean a post? Fencepost? A column? A telephone pole? A raging erection?

@BlitzerFoe It also says "Requires Spa Day game pack." ... do you have Spa Day?

Ah, no. I must've forgotten about that part. Sorry!

@Darkcymru The only fences in the game are basically build walls, which dont have WW category even if there was uniformity in having something to tie people to and the other thing are columns, which fade automatically when you zoom in, not to mention they dont have a WW category either. Not really practical to make, sorry.