S3LynnMods

LOOK!!! REAL LIFE LABOR and VAGINAL DELIVERY MOD

On 7/18/2020 at 8:17 PM, S4Occultist said:

This is great!! Those waterbirth videos are looking awesome!

I am much more interested on a Sims 4 version but if I can help I'd like to. I'm not much of a coder but I can probably whip up a mesh with a working v like the one discussed in the previous page. It would add more bones to the mesh so not sure how would it be importable to the game... 

Something similar? Link please?

I found this thread over at this forum:

https://sims4studio.com/thread/20387/rigs-baby-question

Maybe this user can help this mod and be helped in turn?

Thank you so very much for your compliment. I would love to have you mesh a working v for me. As for Sims 4 , I tried and I just can't get into it the way I can Sims 3. If only they had and open world maybe I could. But for those of us remaining faithful to Sims 3 I will keep working. 

Please advise me of what I need to have you assist with the working v rig. While you are at it maybe I could impose upon you to create a rig for a hospital bed with stirrups. I will message you with more details. 

Hey its awsomee for real gameplay can you do this for the sims 4 ??

On 7/30/2020 at 4:29 AM, momomli said:

Hey its awsomee for real gameplay can you do this for the sims 4 ??

Hi, unfortunately I don't play the Sims 4 but I read somewhere that someone is working on something like this for the Sims 4. If not, maybe I will attempt it after finalizing Sims 3. So many animators and modders have abandoned Sims 3 and I would like to be one who remains to keep the game alive!!!

Thank you for your compliment!

Hello Everyone....Look what I have for you all! 

Default replacements for the "Have Baby" animation. This is a far cry from the Real Labor Birth Mod that I am working on but I thought it would be nice to have a little something while  you wait. 

Additional information is included within the zip. Drop it in your mods folder and let me know what you think! No worries, these are ONLY animations and if you do not like them you can simply delete the package and your EA animations will return.

ENJOY

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.zip

On 8/2/2020 at 6:02 AM, S3LynnMods said:

Default replacements for the "Have Baby" animation. This is a far cry from the Real Labor Birth Mod that I am working on but I thought it would be nice to have a little something while  you wait. 

Additional information is included within the zip. Drop it in your mods folder and let me know what you think! No worries, these are ONLY animations and if you do not like them you can simply delete the package and your EA animations will return.

ENJOY

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.zip 107.27 kB · 20 downloads

Neat work you got there. Looks way better than the bullcrap that EA made ;)

3 hours ago, quantin said:

Neat work you got there. Looks way better than the bullcrap that EA made ;)

Thank you....I am excited to share additional projects for everyone to enjoy!!!

3 hours ago, S3LynnMods said:

Thank you....I am excited to share additional projects for everyone to enjoy!!!

On 8/2/2020 at 1:02 PM, S3LynnMods said:

ENJOY

S3LynnPregnancy_DEFAULT_Replacement.zip 107.27 kB · 22 downloads

Does it work with pose players or is it an actual animation?

13 hours ago, Toddno16 said:

Does it work with pose players or is it an actual animation?

This is an actual DEFAULT animations. No pose player or additional tools needed. After dropping the package in your MODS folder it will REPLACE the EA Have Baby animations. 

Please read the post and the information that I have included. Everything that you need and are asking is listed. 

HAPPY SIMMING

5 hours ago, quantin said:

I know its off topic but, I'm wondering if you can make a breastfeeding mod too?

Best of the luck :)

Hello, If you read the original post on this feed you will see the plans for the REAL CHILDBIRTH MOD.  My plan is to add several wish list items to the MOD and it will include BreastFeeding Animations. Nona Mena has created a MOD and I do not plan to recreate it but I am working to change the animations. Follow me (S3LynnMods) and this post to keep up with my projects. 

HAPPY SIMMING