[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)

RSE II: Resources ESM v0.2 is now available for download.

Again, at this time, this is really only useful to mod authors - there is nothing in here that will run in your game on its own. As a player, you do not need this right now and adding it to your game is a waste of time, to be blunt.

This update adds the Universal Cooldown Timer, Illness Functions and Washroom Functions. These three items are fully documented in their corresponding source code files and also at the top of the first page of this post, in the reference doc posts.

This update also includes the first layer of the MCM, which allows player to control such things as:

• Universal Cooldown Timer length (30 game minutes up to 24 game hours).
  • Allow poop and pee to display.
  • Allow poop or pee sounds to play.
  • Allow vomit to display.
  • Allow vomit sound to play.
  • Allow Immediate relief of bathroom needs without undressing, without animations or sounds.
  • Allow Quick Undress, which just removes slot 33 and 45 (clothing and torso armor).
  • Allow Hits to stop Needs from occurring.

As a note, as of this build of the Resources ESM, you will need the LoversLab Community Patch, F4SE and the MCM installed, as prerequisites for the Resources.esm to work. All of which we all have installed anyways, since most mods here on LL need them.

Mod authors: The included functions in this resource are ready for your use. Simply add the resources ESM as a master to your mod(s) and you will be able to use the Universal Cooldown Timer, the sickness and bathroom functions, the karma functions and all of the other standardizations for our mods.

The good news: Random Shenanigans for RSE II's framework is about 80% complete. Hoping to have it released tonight at some point. One, you all will have a newer, cleaner (scripting and esp file-wise) way for autonomous sex in the Commonwealth, without all of the previous Elements bloat, and two, other mod authors will see how to master to the resources esm and use some of it's assets directly in their mods, since this latest iteration of Joer is now providing source code.

4 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

The good news: Random Shenanigans for RSE II's framework is about 80% complete. Hoping to have it released tonight at some point. One, you all will have a newer, cleaner (scripting and esp file-wise) way for autonomous sex in the Commonwealth, without all of the previous Elements bloat, and two, other mod authors will see how to master to the resources esm and use some of it's assets directly in their mods, since this latest iteration of Joer is now providing source code.

Outstanding! Will you ESL it? (same question for the ESM too)

This sounds absolutely incredible. I think the current mod I am working on is way too far along (essentially complete) to benefit from this but it'll certainly be a huge help with the next. Thanks so much for your efforts.

RSE II: Resources ESM v0.3 is now available for download.

This was a maintenance release to make it 100% ready and usable for players. It will now be required to be installed in order to use any of the upcoming official RSE II mods.

10 hours ago, SAC said:

Outstanding! Will you ESL it? (same question for the ESM too)

This is an ESM - it wont be made into an ESL, nor will the mods that I personally make that use it - its too much of a hassle to work with ESL in the CK from my understanding.

7 hours ago, driver nephi said:

would it be possible to have the player character or NPCs wet and mess themselves if they hold it in long enough and animations and sound effects if they do? just a request?

Its totally possible, once someone makes such a mod. This is a framework. It does nothing on its own. As for the bathroom function, when told to do so, it makes the player (or other actors) go to the bathroom. Thats all it does. Anything else outside of this simple thing is the realm of mod authors to make their own mod to do such things.

6 hours ago, Tentacus said:

This sounds absolutely incredible. I think the current mod I am working on is way too far along (essentially complete) to benefit from this but it'll certainly be a huge help with the next. Thanks so much for your efforts.

Glad you like the idea. If you do want to talk about how to get even the most basic and best part into your mod, let me know. The "PlayerInScene" keyword is going to be a thing everyone will want to use to ensure no bleedover of inter-mod functions.

RSE II: Random Shenanigans, using the RSE II Resources Framework ESM, has been released!

Please note, official RSE II mods require the framework v0.3 or higher to be installed.

At this time, this version of the resources ESM contains a few items:

• RSEII contains a faction that is flagged as ALLY to itself, so that you can pacify ANYONE, immediately, just like in CSA.
  • RSEII contains keywords that block approaches, block nudity check, flag if the player is engaged in a function you don't want to interrupt.
  • RSEII contains global variables to govern the karma system.
  • RSEII contains a well-documented script for the karma system functions (with source code!)
  • RSEII contains a handful of commonly used idles, such as surrenders, hostage, bondage, bathroom, clapping, pointing, whistling, etc.
  • RSEII contains sound effects for whistling, bathroom and being sick.
  • RSEII contains a vomit triggering function, replete with my vomit .NIF file.
  • RSEII will soon have a fully functional bathroom trigger function, gender appropriate, with effects and fluids/deposits.
  • RSEII will feature methods in their function calls to allow or disallow items you do not wish to use in said function. 
  • IE: If you dont want to see poop or pee, you will be able to flag the resource ESM to not use it.
  • IE: If you dont want the player to see notifications when they receive karma points, just send flags across the call to block that from happening.

At this time, this version of the resources ESM contains a few items:

I think that's understatement of the fucking year.

Been wrangling with & understanding AAF lately, and that alone combined with groups and hierarchies looks promising as hell.
This plus the up-coming elements of RSE II looks equally as promising if not more so.

Curious:
The vomit/bathroom functionality.
I assume since this is the Resources, this is just covering the underlying-script side of things, but that would allow for animations using the script & effects to give you quite realistic functions, wouldn't it?
You could, for instance, drink too much booze in one go, and wind up stopping and hurling as you're trying to travel.
Add in someone using the firstperson.nif to simulate actually throwing up + "beer goggles/blur", and this seems more and more like The Sims: The RPG. Damn.

I say again - RSE II will be open for ANYONE to make their own RSE-esque mod. And even though it is intended for me, as a resource ESM, anyone can use it, even those mod authors out there that are not the biggest Flashy(Joer)/RSE fans - gasp! I know! But it's true, for some odd reason they exist!

Report User
I don't think it belongs on LoversLab
Targeted Harassment
At me

I kid.
Wasn't really interested in some of the RSE: Elements, and hadn't gotten that far yet. :P

being able to prevent RSEII mods from doing something because your mod is in the middle of one of it's functions.

*cough* DD and item equips on non-players *cough
Should look at that those source scripts at some point...

Everything will be able to talk back and forth, saying, "Hey, I'm doing something right now, so you cannot. When I'm done, I'll flag that Im done and you'll be able to do your thing later.".

That sort of thing is actually going to be possible with a somewhat-unified/core framework...
"Oh, that keyword couldn't be applied to do this thing cause of this Flag™, lemme check if it's removed every XX seconds, then we can try the keyword again"
DD equips, RSE/Non-RSE 'shenanigans' [or the requests for them by NPC's], bodily functions like throwing up, weapon swapping/removing or removal/disarm...
MMM...

RSE II's CSA not only allows the player to surrender (as well as companions), but it also allows your enemies to potentially surrender too. And now, every single enemy that surrenders can be spoken to, without fail. You have three hostiles surrendered? All three of them will interact with you, every single time, unlike older RSE functions where it was simply broken and didn't work most of the time. Not only that, but I have reintroduced strength in numbers, meaning hostiles just dont surrender because you shoot them below a health threshold - if there are more of them than your party, the odds of them surrendering are slim. The more you whittle them down, the greater the odds they will. Not only that, but interacting with surrendered hostiles now has a four-pronged menu system for those interactions, wherein you can choose exactly how you want to deal with them. Want a non-violent outcome, like robbing them? Doable. Want a violet outcome, like slitting their throat? Doable. Want to assault them in a carnal way? Doable. Want to open their inventory and give them a slave collar? Doable.

Sounds promising as well. AAF-Violate does similar currently, just less 'granularity'.

While I'm at it, other than obvious conflicts like AAF-Violate, from the look of it, most AAF functions will work just fine with RSE II, will they not?
I'm also curious how you've done Shenanigans, but that's for the Shenanigans topic, and I'll have sources to look at and find out :P

@RohZima Always need good animations. The more the better, can never have enough for all scenarios!
As a 'user' I've been a bit disappointed with Fallout 4's modding progress as well, given I vastly prefer the setting & gameplay.
RSE II and AAF are really seeming like the potential and 'backbone' that's been missing.
All we need now is the Extended Skeleton and Fusion Body built on it to get polished off, and convert the Nexus-masses to them! :D

7 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Does this require AAF?

The resources.esm, in and of itself, is free from any sex animation framework requirements. It doesn't do anything on it it's own - aside from provide mod authors with some keywords and basic universal functions. That said, any mod that I personally make that uses the resources.esm will be AAF mods. Fourplay is dead and just doesn't give the kind of control or feedback that I personally want/need for the things I do.

7 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I think that's understatement of the fucking year.

Been wrangling with & understanding AAF lately, and that alone combined with groups and hierarchies looks promising as hell.
This plus the up-coming elements of RSE II looks equally as promising if not more so.

I have a knack for understatement, apparently. ?

There is definitely a promising aspect to it, provided other mod authors see what it offers not just them, but the community here on the whole. And if they actually use it. If not, my guess is that RSE II will have the same Fallout 4 sex-mod hegemony that the original RSE had in its prime.

Curious:
The vomit/bathroom functionality.
I assume since this is the Resources, this is just covering the underlying-script side of things, but that would allow for animations using the script & effects to give you quite realistic functions, wouldn't it?
You could, for instance, drink too much booze in one go, and wind up stopping and hurling as you're trying to travel.
Add in someone using the firstperson.nif to simulate actually throwing up + "beer goggles/blur", and this seems more and more like The Sims: The RPG. Damn.

Yes, the scripting is sitting there, in a listening state, waiting for some mod or other to call the function. In essence, the functions for peeing, pooping or throwing up are what you might be used to from Advanced Needs in RSE. Literally the same functions. But there is no way for you to trigger them directly from the framework - they need to be triggered in a mod that uses the framework, that then calls the function(s). So, in your example, 'x' mod has a drinking function, that measures how much booze the player ingests. When it determines the player has had too much, it calls the vomit function in the resources.esm, which them makes the player retch, returning control to the originating mod as soon as the puke splashes onto the ground. Its really that simple. For now, there isnt a retch animation, but the sound effect and the puke pile are there.

The beer google vision effect is already in place on player induced vomiting, but that is the only effect attached to the function. Anyone making a mod that needs puking will have to make their own magic effects to induce debuffs or whatever else they want to have happen as a result of being sick. The framework only drops the vomit on the ground and blurs the players eyes for a couple of seconds, using the Stingwing Image Modifier (the same as RSE does when you puke).

But again, the resources.esm just sits there waiting. Its needs to be called from a mod - there is no hotkey here to make things happen. But you know, Advanced Needs uses bathroom functions and it also uses being sick, for radiation sickness and for substance abuse, so....

While I'm at it, other than obvious conflicts like AAF-Violate, from the look of it, most AAF functions will work just fine with RSE II, will they not?

I'm also curious how you've done Shenanigans, but that's for the Shenanigans topic, and I'll have sources to look at and find out .

RSE II mods will use AAF just as well as any mod that uses AAF - there will be no impact or side effects in any way. But, as you know, there could be lag issues with starting animations, as you note in the violate thread, based on script load, PC strength, etc - things not in control necessarily of the mods that call upon AAF.

Shenanigans has all source included. Im sure you'll look at it and be, "What? Something that powerful is this simple to make???". :D

11 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

RSE II mods will use AAF just as well as any mod that uses AAF - there will be no impact or side effects in any way. But, as you know, there could be lag issues with starting animations, as you note in the violate thread, based on script load, PC strength, etc - things not in control necessarily of the mods that call upon AAF.

Shenanigans has all source included. Im sure you'll look at it and be, "What? Something that powerful is this simple to make???". :D

More like stare at different parts of it for 6 hours straight trying to work out how the fuck X does Y, and how the game knows to do Z to X to get to Y.

Still, "Learning™" :P

6 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, it's not doing anything......

1. Installed it by itself with animations..........Nothing happened.

2. Installed it with 4Play.......................................Nothing happened.

3. Installed it with AAF..........................................Nothing happened.

Regarding this file, as I stated in my reply to you, and have stated right from page 1, post 1: "It doesn't do anything on it it's own - aside from provide mod authors with some keywords and basic universal functions."

This isn't a mod that does something in your game. It is a resources pack with some latent scripted functions. It is the foundation upon which an empire can be built, but on it's own, its just a slab of concrete, sitting there, doing nothing.

So, no. It won't do anything on its own, with 4Play or with AAF. It needs mod authors to make actual mods that use the resources in the framework.

Testing Shenanigans is easy.

Turn ON both ignore player detection toggles in the MCM..

Also, put daytime chances at 100%.

You'll have shenanigans in no time.

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

I'll try again........Gimme a few.

:snake:

If it continues to not work, let's take it to its own support thread and not cloud issues in this one, which is for the framework only.

This looks like its going to be FANTASTIC!  Can CSA have a opetion for NPCs to be raped by bandits/creatures/super mutants, ect?  Like if you find two factions fighting or some settlers fighting a deathclaw, etc the loser can get raped?  It would be awesome to be walking down the road to find a settler getting raped by some SMs.

Hi JoeR!

Some questions:

1. For blocking NPCs from being picked up by scenes, is this ok?

RSEinscenekw = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001EEB, "RSE_II_Resources.esm") as Keyword
target.addkeyword(RSEinscenekw)

(have you changed the reference since v1? I have an earlier script version mentioning 1749 instead of 1EEB)

2. Is there a vomit idle? I can see only the ones in the ss

3. Is there any way to call a magic effect on an NPC via console? It would make stuff easier to test instead of making enchanted guns for every MGEF

tempsnip.png.05cf2c73d32236cf139914710f958c87.png

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Hi JoeR!

Some questions:

1. For blocking NPCs from being picked up by scenes, is this ok?

RSEinscenekw = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001EEB, "RSE_II_Resources.esm") as Keyword
target.addkeyword(RSEinscenekw)

(have you changed the reference since v1? I have an earlier script version mentioning 1749 instead of 1EEB)

2. Is there a vomit idle? I can see only the ones in the ss

3. Is there any way to call a magic effect on an NPC via console? It would make stuff easier to test instead of making enchanted guns for every MGEF

If you are mastering your mod to the Resources ESM, as you should be if using it, you wont need to use getformfromfile, you'll be able to add the keyword as a script property directly. But... even better is to run a quest that adds the keyword onto an NPC, like so:

image.png.409b07a188c1a1ccc5a0868fbca315c5.png

This screenshot is from the upcoming CSA mod for RSEII - because the resources.esm is a MASTEFILE to the CSA mod, I can natively use the keywords and thus don't need getformfromfile or any other sorcery. By using a quest, the keyword(s) can be added when it starts and more importantly, they will remove the moment the quest stops. Less chances of mistakes or hung up keywords on the player.

image.png.4bd9179fb6253d0991153aac9ff67b79.png

This is current and hasnt changed since v0.1 (though you should update to v0.3 to be current). RSEII_PlayerInScene is 1749. 1EEB is the RSEII_BlockApproaches keyword which is meant for NPCs only - to prevent them from being selected by things such as Shenanigans or Brothels or Nudity approaches - things like that. You definitely want 1EEB, RSEII_BlockApproaches added to a refalias, if you go that route, or if you want to stay within papyrus, you are doing it good with the target.addkeyword() method - just change to a script property instead and use the master natively.

Keyword Property RSEII_BlockApproaches auto

akTarget.AddKeyword(RSEII_BlockApproaches)

As for the idle question, there isn't a vomit idle yet - I'm sure someone will create one though.

As far as casting spells on someone via the console, I dont know. However, you can make a potion form that casts the magic effect you wish to test and then just console equip the potion to the NPC in question, which will then give them the magic effect.

56 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

If you are mastering your mod to the Resources ESM, as you should be if using it, you wont need to use getformfromfile, you'll be able to add the keyword as a script property directly. 

True

This is current and hasnt changed since v0.1 (though you should update to v0.3 to be current). RSEII_PlayerInScene is 1749. 1EEB is the RSEII_BlockApproaches keyword which is meant for NPCs only - to prevent them from being selected by things such as Shenanigans or Brothels or Nudity approaches - things like that. You definitely want 1749, RSEII_PlayerInScene.

Actually, I mean to use the keyword on NPCs, not on the player, so BlockApproaches should be the right one

As far as casting spells on someone via the console, I dont know. However, you can make a potion form that casts the magic effect you wish to test and then just console equip the potion to the NPC in question, which will then give them the magic effect.

TY, I'll look into that, I haven't made potions until now but I guess there's a first for everything :) 

@SAC So heres the thing about making potions.

Add the potion form and name it. If you want to be able to search it in the console, it NEEDS a name too.

image.png.94533efefff20803bb3eb9faa6646d7e.png

Mine doesnt have a NAME because I dont want it showing in the PIPBOY effects or searchable in the console with the HELP command. But you, you want a NAME.

And then go make a magic effect to assign to the potion.

And heres the important thing - magic effects for potions NEED to be Casting Type: FIRE AND FORGET and Delivery: SELF.

image.png.2adaf37619691706e90d0c322ae9df87.png

Linking Magic Effect to potion.

image.png.aec13b76ed44fdf11febdc6e6eb58f2f.png

Once this is done, you have a functioning potion with an assigned magic effect.

A little taste of what's to come in RSE II's CSA. Posting here as I don't have a dev thread for RSE II stuff and don't feel like making one.

image.png.026cd66100339439a54ef9eff66382b9.png

Randomized text responses to player surrendering?

Responses are based on hostile's race and player's gender?

Multiple possible outcomes from that initial dialogue when surrendering?

And before, in all previous releases of RSE's CSA, the initial surrender dialogue might or might not play due to scripting or packaging issues on the NPC, or even if the NPC was stuck and couldnt get to the player. In previous builds, the scripting would force the rape to happen if the dialogue took too long or didn't even start. But now, all of that has changed.

image.png.fe9a20689840d7b51bc85e7fe1183f82.png

Now, there exists every possible scenario for the initial rapists' approach to the player. Everything is handled in dialogue if the rapist is human, ghoul or super mutant, be it rape, robbery, beatings, bondage, etc - everything is now handled as a consequence of dialogue - the script will NEVER call on the sex function again. If the rapist cant reach the player, they will be force moved TO the player and then the dialogue scene will be restarted while they are standing next to you. There will never be a scenario where this breaks and outcomes don't occur - IE: It will never hang up again.

And if you surrender to a non-dialogue race,, there is a scene for them that just forces the attacking creature to approach the player and then it will call AAF directly from the scene, without any speaking at all - but it will always be an assault, unlike the biped races above, where there are chances of outcomes other than rape.

Whats most important about these two pieces of information, is that there is no longer a TravelTo package directly assigned to the AggressorREF alias, so there will no longer be conflicts with AAF's travel packages. Ever. Because, once a scene ends, all packages that were in effect on the actors in the scene are completely removed.

Everything has been overhauled.

Everything works so much better now.

Again... just a small taste of one of the MANY changes to come in RSE II's CSA module.

To prevent confusion, the frontpage / download page has been updated with links to the requirements: F4SE, MCM and the Lover's Lab Community Plugin by Jaam.

As a forewarning, the Resources.esm will receive an update prior to the release of Combat Surrender and Abductions, to facilitate its methods of communicating with other mods. This is still some time away, but just putting it out there now for awareness. Which I should also amend by saying once CSA is complete and released, I will then shift focus to Advanced Needs, updating it to RSE II spec.

So there, you now have a dev-map of what is to come, short-term.

RSE II: Resources ESM v0.4 is now available for download.

Updated to add Power Armor checks (get out of / get back into) for Washroom Needs API. Also adds some keywords needed for the upcoming CSA mod.

I am notorious for never playing with Power Armor, so I never think about adding checks into my mods for its use. This update corrects that. When washroom needs are called, the scripting will now check akTarget to see if they are in power armor and if so, remove it before they undress - once done with their washroom need, they will redress and then get back into their power armor. This is applicable to both the player and all other NPCs.

Source code in the zip file has been refreshed to include these updated functions in the RSEII_WashroomFunctionsScript.psc file.