[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)

19 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Last time I was unsafe kidnapped was in old RSE. Made sleeping a perilous adventure. Of course got dumped in old Monsieur Plaza all the time!

And that can happen again now.  ?

Screenshot below is from Abduction in RSE II: CSA. Bring back memories? ?

I have a few issues to sort out on the CSA mod and then I plan to circle back to Advanced Needs to fix a few things people have noted. At that point, I will re-enable Unsafe Sleeping Conditions -> Kidnapping.

ScreenShot515.png.e08e5e5b9e809941fe4fa7d216d4ee04.png

1 hour ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

And that can happen again now.  ?

Screenshot below is from Abduction in RSE II: CSA. Bring back memories? ?

I have a few issues to sort out on the CSA mod and then I plan to circle back to Advanced Needs to fix a few things people have noted. At that point, I will re-enable Unsafe Sleeping Conditions -> Kidnapping.

ScreenShot515.png.e08e5e5b9e809941fe4fa7d216d4ee04.png

There's a lot if memories that need to come back, brother.

Back to the origin.  The impetus.  The spark. 

v0.8b is now available to download

This is NOT a required update. Its sole change is to the auto-update script, correcting a line of code that must've been erased by accident - the line that made it update once and then wait until the version changed.

If the 'Resources ESM is old, please wait while updating' thing doesnt bother you, no need to download and install this.

Hey, just wanted to thank you for making these mods. I think it's cool that you're still upgrading and adding new things to them, I used many of the older versions of your mods (before RSE:II). So I'm looking forward to checking out the new ones now.

I was wondering if you've thought about splitting the karma system into two parts? In the older version of RSE, you could gain negative karma from actions like walking around naked or having sex in public (if I'm not misremembering things). And I read in a post that in this new version you could (based on settings) get negative karma from killing innocent characters or stealing stuff. The point I'm trying to get at is that I believe it would make more sense to split the karma system into one value that is more of a moral karma/reputation system (affected by killing, theft, saving lives, etc). And have the second value keep track of sexual infamy (running around naked, being promiscuous, public sex, etc).

I don't think it makes much sense for bounty hunters to hunt you down, or settlers to shut you out of settlements for being a bit weird sexually, although it makes sense that there would be some kind of consequence for that kind of behavior (like stalkers or increased harassment and such). And then aggressive and violent acts like murder and rape would still cause bounty hunters to come after you or make diamond city guards and settlers hostile.

Anyways, those are just some ideas I had. Keep up the great work!

3 hours ago, TheStranger said:

Hey, just wanted to thank you for making these mods. I think it's cool that you're still upgrading and adding new things to them, I used many of the older versions of your mods (before RSE:II). So I'm looking forward to checking out the new ones now.

I was wondering if you've thought about splitting the karma system into two parts? In the older version of RSE, you could gain negative karma from actions like walking around naked or having sex in public (if I'm not misremembering things). And I read in a post that in this new version you could (based on settings) get negative karma from killing innocent characters or stealing stuff. The point I'm trying to get at is that I believe it would make more sense to split the karma system into one value that is more of a moral karma/reputation system (affected by killing, theft, saving lives, etc). And have the second value keep track of sexual infamy (running around naked, being promiscuous, public sex, etc).

I don't think it makes much sense for bounty hunters to hunt you down, or settlers to shut you out of settlements for being a bit weird sexually, although it makes sense that there would be some kind of consequence for that kind of behavior (like stalkers or increased harassment and such). And then aggressive and violent acts like murder and rape would still cause bounty hunters to come after you or make diamond city guards and settlers hostile.

Anyways, those are just some ideas I had. Keep up the great work!

Me personally, when I sync to karma, I don't plan to touch anything related to sex or the like.

For me, as you say, karma should be major stuff, like murder and other stats the game tracks. I also have infecting people with Wastelander's Rash as a karma consequence, already set up in that mod. And in the coming update of CSA, I will be linking executing a captive, robbing them, raping them, as karma vectors. On top of selling your companions into slavery and also for when you rescue them. These are the kinds of things I personally want karma to track.

Not like in the old RSE, as you say, where it tracked how many times you walked around naked, or fucked somebody in a back alley.

I want it to be consequential to what is considered moral / immoral by civilized society. In other words, I am tailoring it to my own sense of what it moral and immoral.

If other people one day make mods that tie into karma, what they do with it, is their choice. But yeah, for me, it won't be like the old RSE v4.0 system at all.

11 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Me personally, when I sync to karma, I don't plan to touch anything related to sex or the like.

For me, as you say, karma should be major stuff, like murder and other stats the game tracks. I also have infecting people with Wastelander's Rash as a karma consequence, already set up in that mod. And in the coming update of CSA, I will be linking executing a captive, robbing them, raping them, as karma vectors. On top of selling your companions into slavery and also for when you rescue them. These are the kinds of things I personally want karma to track.

Not like in the old RSE, as you say, where it tracked how many times you walked around naked, or fucked somebody in a back alley.

I want it to be consequential to what is considered moral / immoral by civilized society. In other words, I am tailoring it to my own sense of what it moral and immoral.

If other people one day make mods that tie into karma, what they do with it, is their choice. But yeah, for me, it won't be like the old RSE v4.0 system at all.

Ok, I thought it would be more like the old karma system, but this makes more sense ?

Are you planning on adding consequences for characters with good karma? In fallout 3 you would be hunted by mercenaries from the "Talon Company" if you had too much positive karma (presumably because you had caused a lot of trouble for the bad people who hired them). Just thinking it would be cool if it wasn't just bad karma that could affect the player. Maybe bad/good karma also could have certain positive outcomes too (not sure what that would be).

• 2 weeks later...

v0.9 now available to download

Simply a forward looking update that adds extra keywords for functions in future RSE II mods.

Note that this version of the Resources ESM will be required for Combat Surrender and Abductions v2.5+.

Recap:

1. Random Shenanigans -> Completed (though no sane player should ever use it)
  2. Wastelander's Rash -> Completed
  3. Advanced Needs -> Completed
  4. Settlement Solutions -> Completed
  5. Combat Surrender and Abductions -> Completed
  6. Abductions Expansion Pack -> Completed

White Board:

1. Brothels and Prostitution conversion to RSE II spec
  2. A new karma / bounty hunters mod built from scratch
  3. Undisclosed project(s)

Which to tackle first... #1 and #2 are big projects. Bigger than any other completed to date, simply because Karma would be an all new mod, built from scratch from the ground up and Brothels is easily the most complex mod I've ever made (aside from the original all in one RSE) - its even more so than Advanced Needs and CSA put together. But the undisclosed projects are not even at a place where I want to talk about them, so... its #1 or #2. And out of them, even though Brothels is the more complex, at least its a straight conversion, more or less, to RSE II spec, whereas karma requires a whole new system to be built.

What to do, what to do...

20 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Recap:

1. Random Shenanigans -> Completed (though no sane player should ever use it)
  2. Wastelander's Rash -> Completed
  3. Advanced Needs -> Completed
  4. Settlement Solutions -> Completed
  5. Combat Surrender and Abductions -> Completed
  6. Abductions Expansion Pack -> Completed

White Board:

1. Brothels and Prostitution conversion to RSE II spec
  2. A new karma / bounty hunters mod built from scratch
  3. Undisclosed project(s)

Which to tackle first... #1 and #2 are big projects. Bigger than any other completed to date, simply because Karma would be an all new mod, built from scratch from the ground up and Brothels is easily the most complex mod I've ever made (aside from the original all in one RSE) - its even more so than Advanced Needs and CSA put together. But the undisclosed projects are not even at a place where I want to talk about them, so... its #1 or #2. And out of them, even though Brothels is the more complex, at least its a straight conversion, more or less, to RSE II spec, whereas karma requires a whole new system to be built.

What to do, what to do...

2. Karma, stalkers and bounty hunters. :)

Settled.

I will undertake the process of converting Brothels and Player Prostitution first, since it is already underway in the most basic of ways.

Better this than coming up with a whole new karma system - requires less mental energy on my part.

This should make @Sulphur.999 and @Number24 happy. ;)

38 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Settled.

I will undertake the process of converting Brothels and Player Prostitution first, since it is already underway in the most basic of ways.

Better this than coming up with a whole new karma system - requires less mental energy on my part.

This should make @Sulphur.999 and @Number24 happy. ;)

My man.

Thanks to @anudegamer, a new method to detect and block TURRETS and MANNEQUINS from being selected as targets for NPC approaches has been discovered and implemented across all RSE II mods that scan for NPCs to approach one another or the player.

Updated:

• Random Shenanigans
  • Advanced Needs
  • Brothels & Prostitution
  • Combat Surrender and Abductions

Next mod is in the works (seriously, working midnight shift has to have SOME benefits).

Introducing: Reproductive System Effects

Yes! The original name for RSE, back when it first came out two years ago! Someone was asking for a mod to introduce pregnancy effects from FPE, so I decided to dust off the old code from the original RSE, see what I could take from it and make a whole new mod, tailored specifically to re-adding the female reproductive system back into the game.

This is where I currently am in the process:

I didn't actually have what I needed in the old source - it was VERY old RSE code and not what I needed at all, so I spent the last little while building a new API so that I can poll or action on player pregnancy related items within FPE.

1. I can compare your days to months ratio, which is great for building a menstrual cycle.
  2. I can know when you are pregnant or not.
  3. I can know how many months pregnant that FPE considers you, per your days to month ratio.
  4. I can make you have a miscarriage.
  5. I can force you to have a birth, be it an actual baby or stillborn.
  6. I have made this API aware of an infected player via Wastelander's Rash, so that can carry consequences and a problematic pregnancy.
  7. I have made this API aware of Advanced Needs and various aspects of that mod can affect pregnancy such as Radiation or Food Poisoning.

With this API in place, I can now build effects, such as the actual menstrual cycle (blocking pregnancy when you have your period!), introduce UTIs and Yeast infections based on the time of the month, per FPE's days to month ratio. I can bring back having bloodbug larva infesting your vagina if you have period sex, like in the original RSE, as I can make people hostile to you if you have sex while on your period. I can do morning sickness, fatigue based on months pregnant. I can even build in cravings for certain kinds of food or make certain kinds of food make you ill, I can reduce carry weight based on months pregnant and I can certainly alter your movement speed or make it so you cant run. I can make it so that getting critically hit in the torso causes a miscarriage, as would falling from a great height. So many things I can do within the confines of the API polls that I have built and drawing upon what once was in the original RSE, two years ago.

Which is to say, you should probably expect all of these things. ;)

Reproductive System Effects is about 50% completed already! If all goes well, this sucker may be available by this time tomorrow! :)

3 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Reproductive System Effects is about 50% completed already! If all goes well, this sucker may be available by this time tomorrow! :)

Sounds great!

Beta tester reporting here with joy. CSA is working exceptionally well for me, so I thought about adding the "Wastelander's Rash" mod and I'll wait for RSE: RSE ? 

When the mod arrives, I should deactivate the pregnancy mod I have (FPE) ?

7 hours ago, JBpy said:

Sounds great!

Beta tester reporting here with joy. CSA is working exceptionally well for me, so I thought about adding the "Wastelander's Rash" mod and I'll wait for RSE: RSE ? 

When the mod arrives, I should deactivate the pregnancy mod I have (FPE) ?

The mod I am making now requires Family Planning Enhanced - its not a replacement for it at all - it simply augments it.

Update:

The menstrual cycle is complete. It works by using a slider in the MCM to determine how long you want the cycle month to be. It will then take that value and divide by four, which gives how long the period cycle will be. Ranges for the whole cycle are 4,8,12,16,20 and 24 days.

So, for example, if I said my "month" was 4 game days, that would mean I will pass four days without the period and then 1 day with it (4/4 = 1). Or, if I said my "month" was 24 game days, I would go 24 days without my period and then I would have 6 days of a period following that. Its not at all accurate to life, being that its normally 3 weeks without, 1 week with, but mathematically speaking, four is an easier number to work with. Though... I suppose I could go in multiples of 3 and divide by three. Fuck... maybe I'll do that instead.

Anyways, besides the point. The point is, the mod can now flag the player into a "period" cycle, which completely prevents FPE from making the player pregnant.

More to follow. Going slower than expected. Other mods to troubleshoot and IRL things that weigh me down some...

Here is the menstrual cycle in action. Also, changed the cycle to be in multiples of 3 days.

ScreenShot825.png.79ceb59eb53ae1e28add4fd43a89842d.pngScreenShot826.png.e3e24c32dbf5072bc5622d4cb28bf262.png

ScreenShot828.png.8fca7b1becfee17fb9d5264af2bcb448.pngScreenShot829.png.ea65e401c580906bbf069b9a1447a711.png

ScreenShot830.png.7ebd30ab84e6061e17f4ecaaa817d85d.pngScreenShot831.png.264f186fb1f9a228bc8f7d355b94267c.png

ScreenShot832.png.564f3706fb5a569fa74939649112be71.png

Important things to note about periods:

1. You cannot get pregnant via Family Planning Enhanced while you are flagged as having your period.
  2. You cannot get your period if Family Planning Enhanced sees you as pregnant.
  3. The timer you set in the MCM, is your period-free days.
  4. Once that timer runs out, you have one day's notice that it is coming.
  5. When that day passes, your period arrives and lasts for your period timer length, divided by 3.
  6. So if your length is 21 days, your period lasts for 7 days on top of that 21, making the total cycle 28 days.

Update:

The mod is now linked via my API to Family Planning Enhanced, to give the player morning sickness, when pregnant, for the first couple months of pregnancy, Full control set provided in the MCM, to enable/disable it, to disable showing the vomit model and also to determine what your chances of being ill are.

I have to next build the debuff into the morning sickness plus create a method to track consumption of food or drink, to see if it retriggers morning sickness, especially for "dirty food".

Once that is done, I will move on to late term fatigue and sleep requirements.

Oh... I have combat miscarriage in there now too. So, if you are pregnant and take critical damage to your torso, you risk an immediate combat miscarriage. More of less the same thing will happen if you jump from a great height and suffer critical damage, though I've not put that in there yet. Soon, soon.

Basically, I have more or less recreated the original RSE, as it was in v0.1 -> v1.0, before I started adding in the approach systems, for those that can remember it back then, in it's infancy.

Here is the current state of my FPE enhancer, Reproductive System Effects.

ScreenShot833.png.1826d30afbd65fc0147066fb13224d75.pngScreenShot834.png.8718b57ae0cb025f9eef667875f909bf.png

Still have to finish the actual debuff of having morning sickness, as in, what it does to you short term, aside from making you ill again if you eat. DONE

I still need to finalize the pregnancy fatigue. DONE

I still need to integrate Advanced Needs immunodeficiency, food poisoning and diseases and their effects on a pregnancy.

I still need to integrate FPE sending out a pregnancy has resulted in a birth event, so I can reset "pregnancy state" as this mod sees it. DONE

The above includes birth, abortion and miscarriage. DONE

Once those are done, I will release this mo-fucker.

And for the record, so far, what's in here now, it works like a charm! :)