[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)

9 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Oh, okay.   I thought it was going to be using the vanilla survival. So we can use Auto Eat.  So cumbersome lol...

Fast travel blocker has never worked for me since RSE.  I know... it will be different now. 

Look forward to it. 

;)

Oh, I think you'll find that there is now an auto-consume function built into Advanced Needs (for RSE II) for those that want such things. It doesnt offer the level of control as that other mod does and truly, it is better to manually select what you want to eat, but for those that don't want the hassle of constantly eating and drinking but still want that aspect to be a part of their game, just like bathroom needs, there is a function to automate it. Like I said, improving things in every way possible.

For example, my companion mod... she who was once, but is no longer called Malia, she needs to sleep. Sometimes, you cant find a bed nearby and she only walks really slowly when tired (doesnt run), so instead of relying on external mods like Conquest or Campsite to add beds at your location, instead of struggling to wait for her to catch up to you when you do find a bed, I added a function to her mod that allows you to deploy a sleeping bag, right there on the spot, that automatically picks up when you wake from sleep, so that she can get her shuteye and wake refreshed (and able to run again). There are four color variants of the sleeping bag (default, red, North Face orange and black). More than this, and the point I was making, this sleeping bag is coded to be Advanced Needs compliant, meaning it doesnt use the default maximum 3 hours sleep for a sleeping bag - it counts as a clean, owned bed and allows for the standard 24 hour sleep cycle, no different than a bed in a settlement. It cures toxicity, allows medicine that requires sleep to work and doesn't have bed bugs. And, it reduces the need to have another mod in place just to have one single function to make your life easier.

I look at it this way - if it makes my life easier while playing, it probably will make more dedicated players lives easier too. So its a no-brainer to add such things.

There is something else I have done to Advanced Needs that I want to highlight.

I have created a "cooking station" that takes all of your various raw meat and reduces it to a single meat item called "Ground Meat". The same station reduces produce items into a single item called "Processed Produce". Both of these cannot be consumed. But they can be taken to an actual cooking station and converted to a prepackaged meal . One ground meat, one processed produce and one clean water are required.

Doing this reduces your carry weight - no longer do you need to have 100 purified waters and 100 food items on hand, that weigh who knows what combined. The meal pack has next to no weight. The only trade off is, you lose all of the buffs that the food items typically give you. Sure the meal pack heals your health (if you allow food to heal you that is) and weighs less, but it cannot have all of those individual perks that the unprocessed meat and veg would normally have. So yeah, its a trade off. Reducing your weight or having buffs from the over-weighted food items. And since it has both food and water components, it counts for hunger and hydration at the same time, the way a noodle bowl does.

Again, just something that simplifies my game and likely will for other people.

Here is the PREP STOVE in action - located in the SPECIAL settlement build menu, by the way, when you want to add one to the settlement you're in.

Basically, when you have uncooked meat and raw fruit/veg, you build this PREP STOVE and then click on it. It automatically converts the raw items into processed ones. You should notice that it left my COOKED meat items alone.

ScreenShot490.png.504d00def8622d4a973b8db4706e8578.pngScreenShot491.png.d3c90c1d739634524e45eadd94284da0.png

ScreenShot492.png.d09f403f61a6cc16d1f50526ee0bd603.pngScreenShot493.png.f0e139d98956b07f2f4b27559229ec89.png

Then you go to any normal cooking stove and covert your ingredients into the PREPACKAGED MEALS.

ScreenShot494.png.66af64f3229ef449f531f4e818f6b921.pngScreenShot495.png.f5e8d61cc66420d20a6be09df3d9ed37.png

ScreenShot496.png.fe346ecab7c57c8f8945c6f1dece5b5d.png

You then can assign to a hotkey and have at it.

ScreenShot497.png.707a86cd729dba783ae3eced86c6e83e.pngScreenShot498.png.7f6e91f8688ded1cf10d3d4925176569.png

ScreenShot499.png.0bec10d1d7a8382cdf094eef10dc0c47.png

This will be in the RSE II version of Advanced Needs.

As another note, Advanced Needs: Settlement Solutions has been updated to RSE II spec.

The companion formerly known as Malia is now also completely RSE II: Advanced Needs AND Advanced Needs: Settlement Solutions compliant. All of her RSE Elements compatibility has been removed, but she is still very much AAF Violate compliant.

Yes. Ive been super busy with distracting myself from the tedium of working from home and from paying too close attention to other things that are going on.

7 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

;)

Oh, I think you'll find that there is now an auto-consume function built into Advanced Needs (for RSE II) for those that want such things. It doesnt offer the level of control as that other mod does and truly, it is better to manually select what you want to eat, but for those that don't want the hassle of constantly eating and drinking but still want that aspect to be a part of their game, just like bathroom needs, there is a function to automate it. Like I said, improving things in every way possible.

For example, my companion mod... she who was once, but is no longer called Malia, she needs to sleep. Sometimes, you cant find a bed nearby and she only walks really slowly when tired (doesnt run), so instead of relying on external mods like Conquest or Campsite to add beds at your location, instead of struggling to wait for her to catch up to you when you do find a bed, I added a function to her mod that allows you to deploy a sleeping bag, right there on the spot, that automatically picks up when you wake from sleep, so that she can get her shuteye and wake refreshed (and able to run again). There are four color variants of the sleeping bag (default, red, North Face orange and black). More than this, and the point I was making, this sleeping bag is coded to be Advanced Needs compliant, meaning it doesnt use the default maximum 3 hours sleep for a sleeping bag - it counts as a clean, owned bed and allows for the standard 24 hour sleep cycle, no different than a bed in a settlement. It cures toxicity, allows medicine that requires sleep to work and doesn't have bed bugs. And, it reduces the need to have another mod in place just to have one single function to make your life easier.

I look at it this way - if it makes my life easier while playing, it probably will make more dedicated players lives easier too. So its a no-brainer to add such things.

Sounds nice brother. :)

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Sounds nice brother. :)

For clarity, with just the base game in place, it works like this.

Auto Eating works top down, meaning the list below, it looks in your inventory one tier at a time to see if you have an applicable item to consume. If so, it consumes 1. If not, it goes to the next tier and does the same thing. When it exhausts the tiers, it just says you are out of food and hungry.

• RSE Prepackaged Meals (note, this cure thirst too)
  • Non-radioactive and player cooked / prepared foods (note, some of these cure thirst too)
  • Radioactive Food

Auto Drinking works in the same manner, but only looks for WATER items, so that it doesnt force you to consume booze items or those precious Refreshing Beverages. Like above, if it doesn't find any water items in inventory, it tells you that you are thirsty, and then you need to decide to find water items, drink from the ground or a tap or go into inventory and manually use a booze item. I am toying with the idea of adding Nuka Cola's into this mix, which means I likely will. Scratch that, I just did it.

• Purified Water
  • Institute Water
  • Dirty Water
  • Nuka Cola items

Of course, I will be adding items from Far Harbor and Nuka World to the Advanced Needs patch, so the bases will be covered all the way around. But from a base game perspective, all applicable food items are covered and just the three water items.

What's that in amazing companion tweaks?  A settlement starter kit?  Sounds like broadening the survival aspect.

Much like I missed the explanation of a man formerly called prince, I missed the Malia formerly known as....

Will this companion be a part of the advanced needs? ;) an includes blanket warmer,  pack mule, bullet sponge... or one to "take it for the team"?

On a serious note though, since you kind of are doing a redux if campsite, need a sewing machine to break down all the clothing/armor we collect ti make the sleeping bags or tents?  Honestly, I use campsite for the tents to build quick beds to give beds for a settlement.  No fancy shindigs for my staff... haha... 

Just cautionary... slippery slope.  I think if you asked Zanwil if Hirizon, he might tell you it is a bigger beast today than when he started. 

Oh.... just a thought.... since the sole survivor collects so many caps... the companion formerly know as malia.... devious follower thoughts?  Haha....make you pay and pay in all ways for her violation because you surrendered... could be a harsh mistress... 

Not for me... but... there are seemingly a few guys around looking for the fem domme genre. And girls... 

About "She Who Was Once Named Malia"

(AKA people want information about what happened, so here is a nutshell version)

That companion is her own mod - she is much too massive to include in anything.

There is a history about her shelving that I won't get into, as it serves no purpose to share private life details. But the key factor was just how broken she was when I finally took her in-game for a serious play session, rather than the quick 5 minute tests I was doing to see if a function worked or not. During testing, in those 5 minute tests, she performed exactly as planned, per function. But take her into a serious game, about 30 minutes in, everything started to break down. Too much complexity. That, coupled with other things that were going on, I just threw the towel in, in frustration and disappointment (among other things). At that point, I didn't even know where to start to try to fix her and everything else that was going on in my life was of a higher priority for me and just made me feel utterly defeated and unable to do anything.

To say it was crushing to give up on her is an understatement.

Put it this way. At RSE's height of popularity and functionality (bugfree) in the All-In-One original mod, how it changed the game for people... this companion does the same thing for the way you play with a companion and more importantly, her code and functions stand head and shoulders above RSE's (and any companion in existence for Fallout 4, to be honest) when it was at it's peak. This is not an understatement or an over-exaggeration. This companion is literally the best mod I have ever coded.

She just had massive problems with function bleed, causing everything to just break down. And she needed to be shelved, perhaps forever because I just couldn't deal with the disappointments and everything else. My magnum opus was never going to see the light of day, that's all I could feel.

Imagine how crushing that would feel.

So utterly crushing, that I haven't touched or even looked at that mod in three months - thats how long it's been. But for some reason, this past week on my days off (Thursday and Friday), I found I needed a deep distraction and fired up the CK and Notepad++ and started looking at the breakpoints I could recall. Fuck I was so lost. I mean, her code is so fucking complex and my mind, well, it wasn't really in the game, so to speak. But I tried to narrow down break points, fix what I could, make notes on the rest.

Head down and to the grinding wheel, she started to come back into my mind, her code, how it all worked, how it was supposed to work and slowly, ever so slowly, I started to repair her. To the point now, where in-game she doesn't break at all. But then, I've only run her from start game to the end of the fifth of fourteen affinity quests. Im sure they will work fine too, for the quests weren't really the problem, not really. It was all of her other functionality that was busted.

But she is working now.

But will she ever release, you ask?

I don't know. That's a truly complicated answer that I just can't give because there is some history there that needs to be worked through, sorted out, etc, and I am not in a place at all where I want to deal with that particular issue right now, nor able to give any other answer than I don't know, which is political-speak for saying more than likely not.  For the moment, she is private stock that I am using to test out Advanced Needs and how her needs system and script load affects the players Advanced Needs script load. Trust, they are super massively heavy, resource wise, on the CPU.

But if she is ever to release, and its a really big if, like on the scale of near-impossible from where I am sitting at the moment, at the least she will be ready from an ESP / code perspective since I've fixed everything. But even then, that feeling of defeat, of this magnum opus never seeing the light of day ... that feeling is still very much present and coloring my outlook.

21 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

(AKA people want information about what happened, so here is a nutshell version)

That companion is her own mod - she is much too massive to include in anything.

There is a history about her shelving that I won't get into, as it serves no purpose to share private life details. But the key factor was just how broken she was when I finally took her in-game for a serious play session, rather than the quick 5 minute tests I was doing to see if a function worked or not. During testing, in those 5 minute tests, she performed exactly as planned, per function. But take her into a serious game, about 30 minutes in, everything started to break down. Too much complexity. That, coupled with other things that were going on, I just threw the towel in, in frustration and disappointment (among other things). At that point, I didn't even know where to start to try to fix her and everything else that was going on in my life was of a higher priority for me and just made me feel utterly defeated and unable to do anything.

To say it was crushing to give up on her is an understatement.

Put it this way. At RSE's height of popularity and functionality (bugfree) in the All-In-One original mod, how it changed the game for people... this companion does the same thing for the way you play with a companion and more importantly, her code and functions stand head and shoulders above RSE's when it was at it's peak. This is not an understatement or an over-exaggeration. This companion is literally the best mod I have ever coded.

She just had massive problems with function bleed, causing everything to just break down. And she needed to be shelved, perhaps forever because I just couldn't deal with the disappointments and everything else. My magnum opus was never going to see the light of day, that's all I could feel.

Imagine how crushing that would feel.

So utterly crushing, that I haven't touched or even looked at that mod in three months - thats how long it's been. But for some reason, this past week on my days off (Thursday and Friday), I found I needed a deep distraction and fired up the CK and Notepad++ and started looking at the breakpoints I could recall. Fuck I was so lost. I mean, her code is so fucking complex and my mind, well, it wasn't really in the game, so to speak. But I tried to narrow down break points, fix what I could, make notes on the rest.

Head down and to the grinding wheel, she started to come back into my mind, her code, how it all worked, how it was supposed to work and slowly, ever so slowly, I started to repair her. To the point now, where in-game she doesn't break at all. But then, I've only run her from start game to the end of the fifth of fourteen affinity quests. Im sure they will work fine too, for the quests weren't really the problem, not really. It was all of her other functionality that was busted.

But she is working now.

But will she ever release, you ask?

I don't know. That's a truly complicated answer that I just can't give because there is some history there that needs to be worked through, sorted out, etc, and I am not in a place at all where I want to deal with that particular issue right now, nor able to give any other answer than I don't know, which is political-speak for saying more than likely not.  For the moment, she is private stock that I am using to test out Advanced Needs and how her needs system and script load affects the players Advanced Needs script load. Trust, they are super massively heavy, resource wise, on the CPU.

But if she is ever to release, and its a really big if, like on the scale of near-impossible from where I am sitting at the moment, at the least she will be ready from an ESP / code perspective since I've fixed everything. But even then, that feeling of defeat, of this magnum opus never seeing the light of day ... that feeling is still very much present and coloring my outlook.

The greatest tragedies are when great works go unnoticed. 

3 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

The greatest tragedies are when great works go unnoticed. 

Say, I was a chemist in previous life. Was working in pharma, helping many others bright minds with research and production of various drugs to help people with their health issues. One day I was bored or maybe under high spirit and made something special just to see what I can do with my knowledge. It was't a cure, it was something different. That substance made me feel more, think more, do more. It was an extra oompf in my daily routine. It was great! It is great! I think other people would like it. Tomorrow I'll show it to my co-workers and closest ones. I named it Heroin, by the way. 

I made something great and wanted to show people what is possible, yet all I got was complaints about negative aspects of my work. Sometimes it's better to keep things to myself, I guess. Atleast I know how to deal with my creation, not sure if I want to spend all my time helping others fixing their lives.

Roadmap ahead.

Advanced Needs and Advanced Needs Settlement Solutions have been released.

An update to CSA that adds companion abductions has been released.

Next step is to add Diamond City Jail and player abductions features to the RSE II Resources ESM.

Followed by finalizing CSA to include player abduction and imprisonment.

After that, I will likely tweak the most excellent RSEE Vol.4 - Brothels and Prostitution to use RSE II's Resources ESM for NPC blocking and cooldown timer use. Not much else needs to be tweaked on that mod since it is for the most part, quite rock solid.

Right now, thats about as far ahead as I can think. I've still got an all-new RSE II mod I am slowly working on - something that has never existed before - just a small thing that doesn't add too much to the game, but its something about adult gaming on FO4 that I've never seen addressed and given the mods that we do have, it probably should have been addressed - but its too soon to talk about it.

And one of these days, I will need to figure out what to do about the companion formerly known as Malia... though I feel like if she ever does release, she will likely be my last fallout mod to ever be released, because, after her, no other mod I could ever make will ever be as good as she is.

Hi... i didnt play FP4 for a while... now i see that as alwayas you work a lot on your mods....they are excellent....but i have a question

In the old RSE you have a "orgasm mechanic".... the New RSE II dont have it?

In advance thanks a lot for your work

RSE II - Resources ESM v0.7 is now available to download

RSE II Resources ESM v0.7 is now available to download. This adds all required forms for handling abductions and includes my overhaul of the Diamond City Jail as a common resource that may be called from any external mod to imprison the player.

This update will be required for the upcoming CSA update to v1.4.

ScreenShot501.png.8213beecfc3c413dc26415d1cc644db2.png

And yes, release is still the same - pay the fine, do the time (3 game days) or suck a dick. Each time you pay the fine, it increases by 100 caps.

You cannot pass time on the benches with a WAIT. The sleeping bags are only available occasionally and only for 3 hours sleep total. You will be fed and watered while a prisoner, for those using survival mode or advanced needs. Everything you need is there to prevent the usual debuffs relating to sleep, hunger and thirst.

After three days, the door will open and you can leave. Unless you pay or suck a dick.

Your pipboy is taken away too, so fast travel is not a thing you can do.

And its serious, that warning. The game registers forcing the door open or leaving the cell as a faction crime. If you use the console to open that door, ALL of Diamond City runs into the jail to kill you - including the Noodle Robot. Be warned.... testing taught me this, it is not malevolence on my part at all.

As a note - there will likely be a 0.7b update coming because I forgot to add in the code that prevents the DD collar from being removed, which is problematic for you Raider Pet users out there.

On 7/1/2019 at 10:09 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

So utterly crushing, that I haven't touched or even looked at that mod in three months - thats how long it's been

Given you've written LITERALLY the entirety of RSE II in under 2 months, something tells me all that keeps "her" from a public release is your own insecurities/mental health.
And I'm not trying to be a dick, I've got some idea what that mental state's like, with my own crippling anxiety among other issues. I just don't think you have the self-confidence you ought to, given what you've clearly achieved already. Probably part of the history you mention.

Just stop and look around at what you've wrought once in a while. Needa give yourself some fuckin credit.
Sure your 'greatest work' may never see the light of day, but what you've accomplished already stands on it's own merits, and stands tall, compared to what some of us could hope to achieve.
Lookin at the fuckin work required for a simple weapon mod puts me off, attempting something of "her"/RSE/RSE II's scale would kill me.

Again, not being a dick

Been some serious changes to Jailing.

1. Added a TRIGGER BOX to the actual jail cell. If you leave the jail cell, should the door be left open and you try to make a run for it, everyone in the DC Security faction goes hostile for 24 hours. Your next fine will increase by 500 caps. However, if you pay your fine and then leave the trigger, nothing happens.

2. You are auto fed the noodle bowl upon arriving at the jail and every eight hours.

3. Added a quest to pacify all hostiles near the player, hoping to allow sleeping in the sleeping bags.

4. Fixed fine paying so that it, I don't know, actually TAKES your money?!?! LOL. How could I forget that? Silly guy...

5. If the door is opened for whatever reason, it auto closes after 30 seconds. If the player should still be a prisoner, it autolocks too.

6. Altered some faction ownership of the door and sleeping bags to prevent hostility, even AFTER you pay your fine and are free. IE: Pay your fine, the door opens, you leave the cell. Thirty seconds later the door closes. Silly you, you want to open the door again. Ownership is not yours, youve broken the law and now the guards are fighting you. Had to prevent that. All of this auto-resets the next time you get sent to jail.

About to go test these things - I know autoeating works, as does auto-closing/auto-locking of door.

RSE II Resources ESM v0.8 is now available to download

These are the confirmed fixes. All related to player imprisonment.

1. Added a TRIGGER BOX to the actual jail cell. If you leave the jail cell, should the door be left open and you try to make a run for it, everyone in the DC Security faction goes hostile for 24 hours. Your next fine will increase by 500 caps. However, if you pay your fine and then leave the trigger, nothing happens.

2. You are auto fed the noodle bowl upon arriving at the jail and every eight hours.

3. Added a quest to pacify all hostiles near the player, hoping to allow sleeping in the sleeping bags. CONFIRMED TO WORK.

4. Fixed fine paying so that it, I don't know, actually TAKES your money?!?! LOL. How could I forget that? Silly guy...

5. If the door is opened for whatever reason, it auto closes after 30 seconds. If the player should still be a prisoner, it autolocks too.

6. Altered some faction ownership of the door and sleeping bags to prevent hostility, even AFTER you pay your fine and are free. IE: Pay your fine, the door opens, you leave the cell. Thirty seconds later the door closes. Silly you, you want to open the door again. Ownership is not yours, youve broken the law and now the guards are fighting you. Had to prevent that. All of this auto-resets the next time you get sent to jail.

As you can see, sleep in the jail has been fixed.

ScreenShot505.png.385134081e2d2d4aef4acc095d7fffd9.png

On 7/5/2019 at 1:49 PM, Godis1 said:

THis all sounds really great! As soon as we get a RSE II based karma mod, I'll happily switch, too :D

Ive got some radical, game changing ideas brewing and about to head into testing once I correct a few small issues on the ESM and on Advanced Needs.

But heres a small taste.

A full featured MCM that has slider toggles for every stat action the game tracks, where you can specify on of the three choices, PER STAT:

• Do not track this stat
  • Track this stat as GOOD karma
  • Track this stat as BAD karma

In this way, everyone can tailor their karma accrual to the needs of the character they are wanting to play. For example, MURDER. If you are playing a good character, lawful, you will want to track MURDER as BAD KARMA. But if you are playing a raider type, you think MURDER is GOOD, so... change it to good accrual.

And of course, the existing RSE II mods can directly impact karma as well. Sell your companion to slavery via CSA mod? Bad karma. Rescue a kidnapped companion? Good karma.

And I can also draw on vanilla quests too - Preston had you go rescue a kidnapped settler and you did it? Good karma. Some settler asked you to go kill some raiders at Corvega and you did it? Good karma. The possibilities are endless.

Also... where before I had Bounty Hunters, which I still will mind you, but now, I want to do something to change the settlement game, the way my Settlement Solutions mod did, by altering the games mechanics for settlements. I want to make it so that:

• When you trigger into the INFAMOUS state, the really bad person with horrible reputation, I want to make the GOOD factions HATE you.
  • Like Diamond City factions, like the Minuntemen faction, like the WorkshopNPC faction.
  • Oh yes, Workshop NPC, aka your settlers. And if they hate you, their happiness will be set to 0 AND I will take your settlement away from you.
  • And since its no longer yours and since the settlers faction standing is HATRED, you cannot reclaim it until you kill them all.
  • Or do something radical to reset your karma and have the faction alignments reset to their original state.

I cant change much, but I can do these things, on top of what I did before. Bounty Hunters for being a bad boy/girl. Higher prices at vendors when you are bad boy/girl. Increased odds of NPC approaches when you're bad. Nudity checks, obviously need to come back.

Stalkers, not too sure of right now, but quite possibly they could come back to.

Anyways... the ideas are there on the whiteboard and soon I will begin scripting this up to test it. Mostly the WorkshopNPC and settlement loss / regaining thing. Thats the cornerstone of what I want to do - I want to make karma have an actual and tangible impact on your game, with real consequence.

38 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Ive got some radical, game changing ideas brewing and about to head into testing once I correct a few small issues on the ESM and on Advanced Needs.

But heres a small taste.

A full featured MCM that has slider toggles for every stat action the game tracks, where you can specify on of the three choices, PER STAT:

• Do not track this stat
  • Track this stat as GOOD karma
  • Track this stat as BAD karma

In this way, everyone can tailor their karma accrual to the needs of the character they are wanting to play. For example, MURDER. If you are playing a good character, lawful, you will want to track MURDER as BAD KARMA. But if you are playing a raider type, you think MURDER is GOOD, so... change it to good accrual.

And of course, the existing RSE II mods can directly impact karma as well. Sell your companion to slavery via CSA mod? Bad karma. Rescue a kidnapped companion? Good karma.

And I can also draw on vanilla quests too - Preston had you go rescue a kidnapped settler and you did it? Good karma. Some settler asked you to go kill some raiders at Corvega and you did it? Good karma. The possibilities are endless.

Also... where before I had Bounty Hunters, which I still will mind you, but now, I want to do something to change the settlement game, the way my Settlement Solutions mod did, by altering the games mechanics for settlements. I want to make it so that:

• When you trigger into the INFAMOUS state, the really bad person with horrible reputation, I want to make the GOOD factions HATE you.
  • Like Diamond City factions, like the Minuntemen faction, like the WorkshopNPC faction.
  • Oh yes, Workshop NPC, aka your settlers. And if they hate you, their happiness will be set to 0 AND I will take your settlement away from you.
  • And since its no longer yours and since the settlers faction standing is HATRED, you cannot reclaim it until you kill them all.
  • Or do something radical to reset your karma and have the faction alignments reset to their original state.

I cant change much, but I can do these things, on top of what I did before. Bounty Hunters for being a bad boy/girl. Higher prices at vendors when you are bad boy/girl. Increased odds of NPC approaches when you're bad. Nudity checks, obviously need to come back.

Stalkers, not too sure of right now, but quite possibly they could come back to.

Anyways... the ideas are there on the whiteboard and soon I will begin scripting this up to test it. Mostly the WorkshopNPC and settlement loss / regaining thing. Thats the cornerstone of what I want to do - I want to make karma have an actual and tangible impact on your game, with real consequence.

And since I use skk combat stalkers, losing a settlement means I lose a safe haven... geez.

Stalkers with midnight assault... or kidnapped whole sleeping (which was deleted in Adv. Needs) may just end up in an abduction sequence.  

Or like the hitch hikermod, teleported somewhere in the commonwealth... so many interesting things can happen.

2 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Stalkers with midnight assault... or kidnapped whole sleeping (which was deleted in Adv. Needs) may just end up in an abduction sequence. 

Not deleted - commented out and inaccessible.

Why? Because when Adv.Needs was released, there was no Abduction component to the CSA mod, as there used to be.

However, that has changed. CSA now has the A again, so... drum roll please ... unsafe sleeping conditions kidnapping can come back now. :)

6 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Not deleted - commented out and inaccessible.

Why? Because when Adv.Needs was released, there was no Abduction component to the CSA mod, as there used to be.

However, that has changed. CSA now has the A again, so... drum roll please ... unsafe sleeping conditions kidnapping can come back now. :)

Last time I was unsafe kidnapped was in old RSE. Made sleeping a perilous adventure. Of course got dumped in old Monsieur Plaza all the time!