[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)

Work on the Combat Surrender and Abductions module continues, albeit slowly. I have mostly completed the MCM's baseline display functions, streamlining it and grouping functions under headers to make things a lot easier to navigate. Combat Surrender now has multiple sections, full of options applicable to that heading.

• CSA Master Control - Choose whether to enable or disable combat surrender globally.
  • Player Surrender Method - Choose whether to use the LOWER WEAPON or HOTKEY method of surrendering.
  • Player Surrender Options - These options relate to player surrender, such as using auto-surrender (low health) and the types of enemies you can surrender to.
  • Assault Cycle Options - These options relate to what happens during assault cycles. How many rounds? Preferred gender use? Village bicycle? Companions allowed?
  • Surrender Outcome Options - These options are for the final stage of surrender, such as robbery, teleporting to settlements, etc.
  • Hostile Surrender Options - These options govern how your enemies surrender, such as health threshold, etc.

Everything is cleaned up, grouped to make more logical sense and the options have been streamlined, ie: useless functions that existed in previous incarnations of CSA, no longer exist.

More updates later, as things progress. For now, the MCM is being worked on so I can actively begin phase one testing of combat surrender.

Awesome work Flashy, really looking forward to second installment :) Some amazing stuff coming out for F4 lately, thank you!

What about Nemesis narrative, will it be included in CSA or shipped separately?

Will we be able to use only aggressive tags for combat surrender scenes, in current CSA it plays aggressive + neutral?

21 hours ago, Miss Ripley said:

Awesome work Flashy, really looking forward to second installment :) Some amazing stuff coming out for F4 lately, thank you!

What about Nemesis narrative, will it be included in CSA or shipped separately?

Will we be able to use only aggressive tags for combat surrender scenes, in current CSA it plays aggressive + neutral?

I am going to illustrate what I've done so far, as a way of answering your questions, by showing you the new and improved RSE II: CSA MCM.

ScreenShot269.png.31516d1eba86269ceed2dcb0da9b0662.png

The GENERAL OPTIONS Page:

ScreenShot280.png.f9925395c429997e8503b21e60507f57.png

The SURRENDER OPTIONS Page:

ScreenShot271.png.f9dad99d59a5681d76876ab15211afd4.pngScreenShot272.png.6f8afc93560cbe4bf4a7f84b40c7f77f.png

Now you can choose which method of surrender you will use. This time, it can only be one method. You can either lower weapon as always, or you can switch to using a hotkey.

ScreenShot273.png.a1ff95f05a15469c54f8470d69525ee6.pngScreenShot274.png.4924c0c98f5ee4deb9d30192c1fc3250.png

You can now set your auto-surrender on or off and at which percentage of your health will you auto surrender at.

The same holds true for your enemies - you can enable or disable their surrender functions and set the percentage of health they go down at.

ScreenShot275.png.880134a55ded4bf729b0bb5c5cfe313a.pngScreenShot276.png.b3cf3e69d23c0c4bc4e04f0a024f688c.png

You can enable or disable a preferred gender for surrendering to, including subsequent assaults.

You can enable or disable the companion in slot #1 from being an assault target.

As with the prior RSE Elements CSA, this module can accommodate three traveling companion.

New SURRENDER POSE added - The Standing Surrender:

ScreenShot281.png.a0881237de21068c119ae10e784cf8cb.png

Now, not all of the bells and whistles are put into the MCM yet. But for the most part, the controls for the player during Surrender Phase are complete. I still have one section left in the Surrender Page to complete and that pertains to the options available to you for outcomes - robbery levels, teleport home, etc.

I have not touched the Abductions Page yet, since I am focusing on the Surrender Phase for now - getting it rock solid before moving on to adding in the Abduction stuff. One phase at a time. I can tell you that once the Surrender Phase is working to my satisfaction, I will release that portion of the mod for external usage and testing, just to be sure the fringe cases I personally cannot account for can be properly addressed prior to tacking the abductions stuff.

For the most part, really, from a functions perspective, the surrender phase is fairly similar to what you remember from all other CSA mods, just with a little more immersion I guess you can say - no more popup menus, everything is dialogue driven, etc.

I am still working on the interaction between the player, companion, spectators and guards during surrender, so its not quite ready for release. But it will come...

As for Nemesis Narrative - I am not entirely sure I will do this again - it is a LOT of work to recreate. Maybe as a separate mod, one day down the road, but for now, it will not be part of this RSE II CSA mod.

CSA MCM / Feature Update:

One thing that may was not really visible in these shots is that you can INDEPENDENTLY enable or disable AGGRESSIVE and/or NEUTRAL tags. Meaning, you can have both enabled, you can have aggressive only enabled, or you can have neutral only enabled. And the mod is coded to know if you accidentally don't select either of them (meaning they are both turned OFF) and it will reenable the aggressive tags by default and notify you with a popup message box that this was the case.

ScreenShot283.png.af1c644d14b001fb7c98900fbf0e755a.png

I have also added a toggle to enable / disable ORAL SEX from being used in CSA - I always found it slightly improbable that my female would surrender and then get eaten out as a result. So, a way to prevent that has been added.

I also moved the TAGS toggles to the GENERAL PAGE because they are not just for surrender, but also for Abductions.

ScreenShot282.png.313140936cfe04d52527e82ae5b1cd3e.png

Very cool, thank you! :) 

Love the way you separated the tag use for animations, and menu streamlining looks really nice!

Completely understandable for Nemesis Narrative, I guess that with the inclusion of RSE II Resources it would be possible for other modders to recreate and expand on the old nemesis narrative, taking some work off your back.

I'm trying to get into modding atm, grinding through CK tutorials, hope to contribute some day as well.

21 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

As for Nemesis Narrative - I am not entirely sure I will do this again - it is a LOT of work to recreate. Maybe as a separate mod, one day down the road, but for now, it will not be part of this RSE II CSA mod.

Too bad :( Does any1 have video or screenshot story of Nemesis play ? Since I was never able to play it.

41 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

Too bad :( Does any1 have video or screenshot story of Nemesis play ? Since I was never able to play it.

I didn't say it wouldn't happen, just that it might not happen. And if it does, it will be a separate mod. For now, I want to take a different approach to how these mods are made. One small thing at a time, the way the original RSE was made. Foundation and then build slowly upwards. As you know, the original Nemesis was broken. No point in rushing and slamming things together again and introducing the same old problems into the new mods.

So I say again, that was not a no. More like a not right now.

CSA Update:

For previous users of RSE's CSA module, you know that when you surrender, a notice would appear that said "You cannot fight any more" and then a popup menu would appear allowing you to choose to surrender, run away or to bribe your enemies. This is no longer the case. When you surrender, if surrender is applicable, you will just get into surrender pose and VERBALLY announce your surrender.

ScreenShot287.png.8b729a21f4138d2f47472e69410d6636.png

Because of the new scene based package use and dialogue system, your initial rapist will come to you. If however, after 60 seconds, they have not spoken their initial line, the mod assumes the captor is stuck and cannot move. It will then stop the running scene, snap the rapist to your location and then start the scene all over again. In this way, I can ensure the dialogue always happens and as such, the outcomes of that dialogue can then ensue.

ScreenShot288.png.30af870e080aa427e5645e63b75acc2c.pngScreenShot289.png.e5afb73e88309fa54c4e9c01201f4ddb.png

Here, you can see the rapist approached me and initiated their lines - therefore, the mod will not stop the scene nor snap the rapist to your location. Things then progress as they are intended, meaning, the contents of the old surrender menu are now dialogue based.

ScreenShot290.png.d0e40a98a9e8bd3784fbe3584ecaa6cc.pngScreenShot291.png.faa8911d00c30c39b356c17d11ed583c.png

I am still working on this whole dialogue scene / system, so it kind of stops there for now. But you get the jist - what once was broken in previous CSA mods is now fixed permanently and will always function precisely as intended. And more to the point, it is more immersive and your stats come into play for the various choices you make and what options are available, which is to say, if an option doesn't appear in the dialogue wheel, there is a reason - likely due to your stats not being high enough.

(And yes, bribery does in fact increase the amount each time you successfully bribe someone)

More as it progresses.

20 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

So I say again, that was not a no. More like a not right now.

Having played through most iterations of RSE, I would suggest just what you are thinking. Make Nemesis a plugin to your framework at a latter date. In fact, you might do that with everything you do. That way people can pick and choose what suits their playstyle without the unnecessary clutter. Should also be much easier to maintain and isolate problems. If you have to take something down to fix, it doesnt throw the baby out with the bath water so to speak.

One other thing I would like to suggest. The following mod completely wipes humans out of the game:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32599

The mod author provides details on how to prevent this specifically for other mod authors. Egoballistic has already incorporated this into FPE as any offspring from pregnancy was being deleted. I mention this because of Malia obviously as well as bounty hunters and Nemesis. Might be something to consider since Fallout 4-76 is a popular mod. I like it because it turns Fallout 4 into more of a genuine sandbox.

41 minutes ago, Olmech said:

One other thing I would like to suggest. The following mod completely wipes humans out of the game:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/32599

The mod author provides details on how to prevent this specifically for other mod authors. Egoballistic has already incorporated this into FPE as any offspring from pregnancy was being deleted. I mention this because of Malia obviously as well as bounty hunters and Nemesis. Might be something to consider since Fallout 4-76 is a popular mod. I like it because it turns Fallout 4 into more of a genuine sandbox.

Have that page bookmarked for the future, just in case I ever spawn NPCs into the world. :)

On 5/18/2019 at 3:53 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Have that page bookmarked for the future, just in case I ever spawn NPCs into the world. :)

I use this mod vigorously as well, alongside your older RSE mods.

The only thing in this world are maybe 1 or 2 npcs added from a quest

Other than that its all the natural enemies, super mutants, and Dogmeat and I. Going for an exploratory/tribal thing (Think Fo76 single player meets Horizon Zero Dawn)

I was wondering, for someone who does use that mod listed, how would u "roadmap" or identify upcoming ideas or features that would work in tandem with your mods? (Lemme know if that question doesnt make sense, i feel like i couldnt word it properly)

Hiya Flashy!  I, like the many others here, am utterly over-thrilled over your return.  RSE II, man, this is exciting!  I must confess, I was a bit confused as to what was going on here until I read your post.  I'm going to be watching this very, very closely, as you can imagine, and will be looking forward to adding this into a serious play-thru. 

A wee question for you, sir, as I'm a bit confused about the LLFP patch requirement.  Would this be required even if we are AAF users?  My apologies if this is a stupid question. 

4 hours ago, OlBenny said:

Hiya Flashy!  I, like the many others here, am utterly over-thrilled over your return.  RSE II, man, this is exciting!  I must confess, I was a bit confused as to what was going on here until I read your post.  I'm going to be watching this very, very closely, as you can imagine, and will be looking forward to adding this into a serious play-thru. 

A wee question for you, sir, as I'm a bit confused about the LLFP patch requirement.  Would this be required even if we are AAF users?  My apologies if this is a stupid question. 

Thanks sir! RSE II, conceptually, is exciting AF for me.

As to the question, from my understanding LLFP is included in the AAF installation anyways, so you don't need to download it separately - I wasnt aware it was part of the install of AAF now. But yes, it is required by RSE II mods, since that is where the freecam comes from.

Due to recently discovered and tested methods of including external mod support with ZERO dependencies, I will be working on an update to the resources ESM that will allow me to create a centralized resource for calling on external mods like Devious Devices, Raider Pet and Real Handcuffs. Other mods could benefit from this too and will be added as they are deemed required as a centralized resource.

I would expect the v0.5 update to push out this coming weekend.

Front page documentation has been updated to include global API calls to the Resources ESM for applying Devious Devices to the player.

RSE II: Resources ESM v0.5 is now available for download

This update adds support for Devious Devices and Real Handcuffs to the Resources. This is done in a zero dependency sort of way, so that you do NOT require these mods in order to use the Resources ESM. If however, they are found to be installed, the Resources ESM will allow functional calls to the scripts that govern applicable of these restraint types and the removal of all keys from the player. This update is provided ahead of the next update of RSE II's CSA mod, which has functional calls to both of these newly integrated external mods.

The Real Handcuffs code was kindly provided by @EgoBallistic. Thanks again! :)

The front page is already documented for the calls to Devious Devices and I will shortly update it again to include the information for Real Handcuffs.

As a note, if you are a Devious Devices user, you REQUIRE Roggvir's DD Items Manager to be installed as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the karma system? In the desciption it says "the Karma system is in place". Or do we need some other file to use it? I dropped the RSE Elements Karma System mod in favor of the new RSE II, but I'm missing the karma system.

EDIT: OOps... I read the entire text again, and there it is:

One thing I have done for the re

sources esm is to add a karma system into it. It does nothing in and of itself. 

So if I'd use the old RSE Elements for the Karma System, should I drop the RSE II Ressources then?

1 hour ago, Godis1 said:

Where is the karma system? In the desciption it says "the Karma system is in place". Or do we need some other file to use it? I dropped the RSE Elements Karma System mod in favor of the new RSE II, but I'm missing the karma system.

EDIT: OOps... I read the entire text again, and there it is:

So if I'd use the old RSE Elements for the Karma System, should I drop the RSE II Ressources then?

I get the feeling that Any RSE Elements are not going to be compatible with RSE II, As it's a totally new System.

12 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

I get the feeling that Any RSE Elements are not going to be compatible with RSE II, As it's a totally new System.

I run elements karma alongside needs and rse2 csa as they are no connected.  Flashy plans on redoing everything hi ningbo think so until there is an rse2 version, it works, just no communication or integration.  

Elements have their issues but there is some operatability if one accepts what is and isnt.

John

48 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I run elements karma alongside needs and rse2 csa as they are no connected.  Flashy plans on redoing everything hi ningbo think so until there is an rse2 version, it works, just no communication or integration.  

Elements have their issues but there is some operatability if one accepts what is and isnt.

John

Maybe the case for you but I would still advice anyone not to run them together.  knowing what flashy's update rate is like when he get's on a roll Things will change Fast. so to keep things Clean,Simple and Easy for other's I would stick to not running them together. :)

10 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

Maybe the case for you but I would still advice anyone not to run them together.  knowing what flash's update rate is like when he get's on a roll Things will change Fast. so to keep things Clean,Simple and Easy for other's I would stick to not running them together. :)

Flashy is fast when in a mod. He is not done yet with csa, then needs, and whatever next. Karma/bounty hunters, FAP, brothels, etc.  If one wants to play karma now, do so.  

Flashy is human and if you extrapolate times, who knows when done. Could be Christmas. flashy wants it right so it is okay.  By that time, I will have already redone game many times, not just for flashy mods but all of them

If one wants to wait for clean and simple, dont play Bethesda's games. Especially from modding.  

Enjoy now or hold your breath. ;) so sure safe is play nothing. 

No such thing as clean and simple.