[AAF] RSE II: 프레임워크 리소스 ESM(01/10/20)

38 minutes ago, DremoraDream said:

Flashy, when CAP releases entirely, will it be its own mod or a sub-mod of RSE?

Crime And Punishment is not related to RSEII at all. It can receive karma events from RSEII, like it can from any number of 1000s of other mods, but it is its own thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Flashy

I'm building a new play-through, having been away from FO4 for some time.

I am amazed at how your system has come forward (cum forward?) over the last months / year. It's likely one of the biggest contributions to FO4 from any modder.

You're amazing at what you do here.  ?  I hope you get enough appreciation from your fans here!

Many thanks from an old silver gamer!  ?

1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi Flashy

I'm building a new play-through, having been away from FO4 for some time.

I am amazed at how your system has come forward (cum forward?) over the last months / year. It's likely one of the biggest contributions to FO4 from any modder.

You're amazing at what you do here.  ?  I hope you get enough appreciation from your fans here!

Many thanks from an old silver gamer!  ?

First of all, thank you! This was really kind of you to drop in and say. :)

Second, if you like these mods, wait until next week when the mothership (Crime And Punishment) lands over on Nexus... ;)

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

This mod totally intrigues me. Nothing against no one, but would your mod do everything and more than say a Magnum Cum Gaudio and others of their ilk? I use that mod now, but have always been a big fan of karma and immersive consequences..

It doesn't do any of the same things.

CaP is a karma, crime and consequences mod that has 20 or so functions that extend existing systems or add things that Beth left out (or unfinished).

From CaP's soon to be live download page - maybe this will answer some of your questions:

What is Crime And Punishment? Can You Give Me A High Level Overview?

First and foremost, Crime and Punishment (CAP) is a customizable karma and crime system, replete with innumerable potential consequences for your actions.

CAP is a functions and systems mod that adds new functionality to the game, all accomplished without altering any vanilla game assets, that introduces new mechanics to combat, such as a surrendering system for both yourself and your enemies, new settlement repopulation systems such as natural reproduction, taking prisoners and asking random NPCs if they'd like to come work for you. It also includes mechanisms like holdups, where you can holdup a great variety of NPCs within the game, to rob them of caps, chems or their inventory, as well as disguise systems where you can don a disguise and walk among certain types of enemies without triggering combat. It also features a solicitation system, whereby you can play the role of prostitute to earn extra caps (utilizing fade to black transitions, though will make use of AAF if present). CAP also includes an updated version of one of my other mods, Stealthy Takedowns, natively included in CAP, where you can sneak up on enemies and kill move them. There is so much that CAP does for your game that it would take a manual to explain it all (said manual is located in this mod's ARTICLES).

Most importantly, and this is important, Crime And Punishment represents a commitment from you. This is NOT a mod you can just pull out of an ongoing game without completely destroying the save you are pulling it from. Note above that this mod accomplishes a lot of things it does without altering base game assets. It does this through scripted means, and these are not things that can simply be reverted. Installing and activating CAP on any save is a commitment to keep it running in that game, start to end.

So What Does CAP Do?

Essentially CAP tracks everything you do in the game, and based on your setup, will raise or lower your karma based on those actions and your settings in the MCM. It will also track criminal activity and should your crime level warrant it, Bounty Hunters will be sent to track you down to make you pay for your crimes, in any number of different ways, including but not limited to, paying fines, having your important gear confiscated until you pay your fines, imprisonment, public humiliation, community service and potentially capital punishment, should your crimes be of a grave enough level.

Aside from this, CAP is a systems mod - a true game play enhancement, equatable to other such far-reaching mods like Horizon or Sim Settlements. It is not a one-and-done quest, weapon, armor or other such mod. It is literally in effect from the minute you activate it until the minute you stop playing with that character. Like the base game, it technically never ends, as there aren't any quests, aside from occasional circumstantial quests that arise as a result of actions you have taken through the systems in CAP. An example of which would be being kidnapped as a result of surrendering to your enemies in combat - certain enemies will take you hostage and this starts a quest up for you to escape them, any way you can.

CAP, as a systems mod, allows you more freedom in your sandbox to role play your character the way you want, be it moralistic Minutemen style or even as a raider-esque individual that only cares for themself. You can be an assassin, a highway robber, a stickup artist, you can own settlements full of prisoner NPCs (I detest the word slave, so won't be using it in this context, even though this is essentially what it is). You can even take on missions for the Bounty Hunters and hunt down raider bosses to kill them or to capture them and deliver them to Diamond City to face capital punishment.

And all of CAP's systems are interwoven, so you can use each system, within any other! For example, say you surrendered to raiders in a fight and they kidnapped your companion (yes, this can happen!). Instead of going in guns blazing and killing everyone, you can use any of CAP's other systems (or external mod systems) to accomplish the goal of rescuing your companion. Such as using a disguise - this would allow you to simply walk into the raider camp and enter into dialogue with the boss of the area, offering to pay a ransom to release your friend.

So, How Does CAP's Karma And Crime Systems Work?

First and foremost, you need to enable any of the specific metrics in the MCM in order for CAP to intercept any updates to it's karma system. Any setting that has a value of 0 is not tracked by the karma system and as such, you won't receive karma for that action, regardless of what action or mod calls on it. The MCM has three setup options for you - custom, where you define each of the 50 metrics it tracks, or two fully filled out templates that you can tweak later, that are based on a good-guy
Minutemen type or a villainous Raider type.

CAP receives karma bumps based on monitoring game stats, scripted actions, quest and scene stages, as well as companion affinity events (whether you have a
companion or not, the affinity events are still intercepted by CAP). It uses anything and everything the game offers for monitoring player actions, really, when you come right down to it, on top of all of the scripted listeners that I have made for it within it's API.

The MCM is quite specific as to what each metric covers, so I shant go over all 50 of them here. But you can read through them as you like. The truth is, setting up CAP is going to take you about 5-10 minutes in the MCM anyways, so you may as well take a few extra seconds per each metric to understand what it tracks and what causes bumps.

Before continuing, you need to understand what is meant by karma system - this is a representation of your reputation in the game world. Your social standing, your name value, however you want to look at it. CAP's karma system operates on THREE layers.

The first layer is the social layer - the "karma" you are used to from past Fallout games. Give someone a nuka-cola, rescue a kidnapped settler, take over a hostile
controlled settlement, these are reputation, or social, karma actions. None of the social-only actions affect crime and cannot cause you to face bounty hunters.

The second layer is the criminal layer, which is quite separate from the social layer, though it impacts the social layer as well. Things like stealing, assault, trespassing, these can result in raising your criminal status, which affects bounty hunters coming after you, but they also affect your social karma as well.

Unlike other games, CAP features karma "polarity", which it the third layer, in that you can specify if any given action is a positive or negative karma action. This polarity only affects the social layer - how your peers view your actions. Criminal layer is immutable - society has it's views of what is a crime and you cannot alter that. But, say you were playing a raider type - your peers may view murder not as a bad thing. So you would simply flip the polarity of murder from a bad karma action to a good karma action.

As stated, CAP's karma (social) system is completely customizable, so you can tailor how it reports and affects your game precisely how you want it to!

I don't participate in Nexus and I thought about writing to you here. I have about 220 mods and I don't really know what could be the cause ... But on one occasion I was attacked by flies, nothing interesting here. A couple of days later I was kidnapped by raiders at their base (where robo-races are played). When I thought about escaping, I got a warning like "you feel something about leaving your body" and ... three mutant flies left the body of my protagonist to attack the raiders!

As I have Raider Pet and I was not equipped with weapons, the flies did not attack me. I took the opportunity to flee without the raiders noticing me. One of the flies was the "big green" one. So surely the battle was tough.

Eternally grateful to my ... children?

Is this a thing of Advanced Needs? :lol::thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, JBpy said:

I don't participate in Nexus and I thought about writing to you here. I have about 220 mods and I don't really know what could be the cause ... But on one occasion I was attacked by flies, nothing interesting here. A couple of days later I was kidnapped by raiders at their base (where robo-races are played). When I thought about escaping, I got a warning like "you feel something about leaving your body" and ... three mutant flies left the body of my protagonist to attack the raiders!

As I have Raider Pet and I was not equipped with weapons, the flies did not attack me. I took the opportunity to flee without the raiders noticing me. One of the flies was the "big green" one. So surely the battle was tough.

Eternally grateful to my ... children?

Is this a thing of Advanced Needs? :lol::thumbsup:

It is from Advanced Needs 2, yes. Happens when you get hit by bloatfly larva when not wearing proper armor (or power armor). Little bugger worms under your skin and lies dormant for a few days and then... well, you know what happens next.  ?

You really should reconsider the whole Nexus thing though - this drops in four days.

• 2 months later...

RSE_ll_Brothels.esp I dropped into data but it isn't showing in Vortex like Brothels.esp and HumansOnly.esp 

what am I doing wrong?

vortex says plugins not enabled.

Weird that the other two I dropped into data and they work but Brothels.esp does not showup on vortex mods tab

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whenever I surrender via hotkey I get approached, we chat, and after the dialogue when I expect the encounter we just get stuck standing around. I can reset the encounter but it never starts animations. I have MCG installed but I disabled it once and there was no change.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2020 at 5:59 PM, Grundvigs69 said:

I can't drag and drop into vortex, so which folder to drag and drop into? Guessing DATA?

You could, but that can cause all sorts of problems.  For one thing, all later files added by Vortex will overwrite things from this manually installed mod.  Another thing is that if it somehow becomes updated (unlikely) or you wish to remove this mod, you'll have to go into data and find all the assets and remove them.  Personally, I use ModOrganizer2 and it works well for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...