Jump to content
JadeDejavu

Bodytalk Bug, anything missing?

Recommended Posts

As simple as this issue might seem, I am trying to work out why it is doing it in my game, I have the skeleton, CBP, plus ZCBP config, I have rebuilt the body numerous times with BodySlide, nothing is overriding the skeleton, been trying to find out what I am missing but have yet to figure it out(female body works fine with Fusion Girl, got full physics no glitches + all the outfits I have tested seem to work fine).

 

Unfortunately, everywhere I have found people having the issue, haven't posted about actually fixing it(other then basic things like folder in the wrong spot or not having a skeleton), like here, a solution was offered but no "oh that worked" or "that didn't fix it", well in any case, time to truck on.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Zithan said:

As simple as this issue might seem, I am trying to work out why it is doing it in my game, I have the skeleton, CBP, plus ZCBP config, I have rebuilt the body numerous times with BodySlide, nothing is overriding the skeleton, been trying to find out what I am missing but have yet to figure it out(female body works fine with Fusion Girl, got full physics no glitches + all the outfits I have tested seem to work fine).

 

Unfortunately, everywhere I have found people having the issue, haven't posted about actually fixing it(other then basic things like folder in the wrong spot or not having a skeleton), like here, a solution was offered but no "oh that worked" or "that didn't fix it", well in any case, time to truck on.

Are you using the One Patch to Bang Them All which is used with BT to control morphs, even disfigured ones. Do you reinstall the Patch every time you mess with an animation mod. My skeleton is not last in my order and everything works fine ,so load order is not all that, but not having the skeleton  is usually the main reason for stretch Armstrong junk. Sometimes a certain animated pose ends up this way because the mod author forgot to code it proper. I do not use the ZCBP config either, no issues. I sometimes think the good old boy modder network throws bones to friends' mods to get them downloaded, but are not really necessary..

Link to post
3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are you using the One Patch to Bang Them All which is used with BT to control morphs, even disfigured ones. Do you reinstall the Patch every time you mess with an animation mod. My skeleton is not last in my order and everything works fine ,so load order is not all that, but not having the skeleton  is usually the main reason for stretch Armstrong junk. Sometimes a certain animated pose ends up this way because the mod author forgot to code it proper. I do not use the ZCBP config either, no issues. I sometimes think the good old boy modder network throws bones to friends' mods to get them downloaded, but are not really necessary..

I am actually using the One Patch to Bang Them All, though I have started setting up again from scratch(new game instance in MO2), at first both Fusion Girl and BT2 had the same issue(I had only built FG because I figured I would try to use BT2s built in meshes), as usual I had the skeleton, CBP,ZCBP, AAF and just the VanillaKinkyCreatures theme and Atomic Lust, and all the listed requirements.

 

So I decided to rebuild both FG and BT2 in BodySlide, and success!...partially at least, the female was correct, but during AAF animations the penis was engorged(not the same as screenshots above), so I figured it might be because I built with erection at 100%, so it was extending the morph in the animation to 200%, so I rebuilt with 0% erection and bam, works perfectly.

 

So I next decide to install The One Patch to Bang Them All, as I got ready to install more animations, upon testing, with only that added(didn't add anything else yet), all of a sudden it was broken for the males again, so just to test I disabled it again and retested, it was back to working, so I thought, great, I will just get rid of it from my main load order, swapped MO2 instances and disabled it there, tested, still the same issue, so I rebuilt the bodies, still the same issue.

 

Obviously there is something in there that is conflicting, but not being overly familar with how all the mods works, all I can do is go through and add mods in the new instance until the issue pops back up, and then I can figure out what is causing it and why, right now I am working on figuring out why The One Patch to Bang Them All is causing issues(when it is ment to be fixing issues), obviously I will look at trying without ZCBP, and messing about with the files to try and figure it out, I will report back if I actually nail it down.

 

Though I spent a few days working on SkyrimSE, only to have it crashing a lot when I started an actual playthrough, which I thought I solved, but then the game started freezing up when I quick saved, causing me to have to quit out and load back in to the game, and in trying to solve the issue I ended up getting to the point where I couldn't even launch SkyrimSE anymore with the mods, so I just gave up and decided to try FO4 instead.(I will revisit it later with a fresh start)

At least I can say FO4 has actually been more stable, I have yet to have it crash...wait no, it crashed when customizing a character if I go to body and press C to remove clothes...which apparently is just an issue in LooksMenu that hasn't been fixed yet, but apart from that, crash free!

 

Edit: Oh I just wanted to clarify, I am doing clean installs of mods each time, and I did notice The One Patch to Bang Them All seems to change what it installs silently with the FOMOD based on what it detects, rather then providing options, I hope there isn't too many mods that do that, because it cannot detect if a mod is installed but disabled by MO2, and sometimes I might install mods in batches(usually requirements + the mod I am installing, if the requirements are not all installed already), before I go through enabling and reordering them, I will just keep in mind when I am ready to test do a quick reinstall + replace of The One Patch to Bang Them All....assuming I can resolve the current conflict.

Link to post
30 minutes ago, Zithan said:

I am actually using the One Patch to Bang Them All, though I have started setting up again from scratch(new game instance in MO2), at first both Fusion Girl and BT2 had the same issue(I had only built FG because I figured I would try to use BT2s built in meshes), as usual I had the skeleton, CBP,ZCBP, AAF and just the VanillaKinkyCreatures theme and Atomic Lust, and all the listed requirements.

 

So I decided to rebuild both FG and BT2 in BodySlide, and success!...partially at least, the female was correct, but during AAF animations the penis was engorged(not the same as screenshots above), so I figured it might be because I built with erection at 100%, so it was extending the morph in the animation to 200%, so I rebuilt with 0% erection and bam, works perfectly.

 

So I next decide to install The One Patch to Bang Them All, as I got ready to install more animations, upon testing, with only that added(didn't add anything else yet), all of a sudden it was broken for the males again, so just to test I disabled it again and retested, it was back to working, so I thought, great, I will just get rid of it from my main load order, swapped MO2 instances and disabled it there, tested, still the same issue, so I rebuilt the bodies, still the same issue.

 

Obviously there is something in there that is conflicting, but not being overly familar with how all the mods works, all I can do is go through and add mods in the new instance until the issue pops back up, and then I can figure out what is causing it and why, right now I am working on figuring out why The One Patch to Bang Them All is causing issues(when it is ment to be fixing issues), obviously I will look at trying without ZCBP, and messing about with the files to try and figure it out, I will report back if I actually nail it down.

 

Though I spent a few days working on SkyrimSE, only to have it crashing a lot when I started an actual playthrough, which I thought I solved, but then the game started freezing up when I quick saved, causing me to have to quit out and load back in to the game, and in trying to solve the issue I ended up getting to the point where I couldn't even launch SkyrimSE anymore with the mods, so I just gave up and decided to try FO4 instead.(I will revisit it later with a fresh start)

At least I can say FO4 has actually been more stable, I have yet to have it crash...wait no, it crashed when customizing a character if I go to body and press C to remove clothes...which apparently is just an issue in LooksMenu that hasn't been fixed yet, but apart from that, crash free!

 

Edit: Oh I just wanted to clarify, I am doing clean installs of mods each time, and I did notice The One Patch to Bang Them All seems to change what it installs silently with the FOMOD based on what it detects, rather then providing options, I hope there isn't too many mods that do that, because it cannot detect if a mod is installed but disabled by MO2, and sometimes I might install mods in batches(usually requirements + the mod I am installing, if the requirements are not all installed already), before I go through enabling and reordering them, I will just keep in mind when I am ready to test do a quick reinstall + replace of The One Patch to Bang Them All....assuming I can resolve the current conflict.

I use Vortex and I know that a number of MO fans post here with download setup problems. The latest BT changed up the erection value vs their original download and Bang Em is not setup for that, yet. I stayed at the earlier BT offering and did not upgrade, because nothing is working as before. Which might be part of your new problem. I think you night get more help on the One Patch forum. Updated animation mods like BP70, Atomic Lust, and others are being loaded after One Patch just so folks can use the new animations..

Link to post
1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Vortex and I know that a number of MO fans post here with download setup problems. The latest BT changed up the erection value vs their original download and Bang Em is not setup for that, yet. I stayed at the earlier BT offering and did not upgrade, because nothing is working as before. Which might be part of your new problem. I think you night get more help on the One Patch forum. Updated animation mods like BP70, Atomic Lust, and others are being loaded after One Patch just so folks can use the new animations..

Well, I thought I got it, your info helped out though, I moved BT to below Bang Em so it wasn't overriding the morph xml, and then I looked at the other animation mods, and the dates the files were uploaded(where possible, I couldn't find a proper date for the Leito/Crazy patch), and positioned them in order of dates, so the latest conflicting files were the ones used, though I kept Leito/Crazy and the L/C patch above, since Leitos animations were released before the latest Bang Em patch, and it worked, no glitchyness, I went through the entire list and it all seemed flawless.

So I thought maybe if I rearranged them similarly in my old loadout it would "just work"(mostly because now I was using the BT provided morph xml instead of the Bang Em one), but nope, that loadout still has the same issue, even though it was resolved in my new setup, unfortunately there is nothing else overriding the BT morphs, at least as far as MO2 is concerned, so I am back to trying them one at a time, who knows, maybe it is a completely unrelated mod like Advanced Needs 2 or something.. :P

 

Edit before posting: I just had a thought, in my original setup, I was a female, yet in my new setup, I was playing as a male, since I was just reinstalling Bang Em a few times, there is an option to choose what gender you are playing as, and there was a mod(which I have had disabled for awhile now, but it has 2 mod files depending on which gender your character is), so I figured, why not start a male character with my original loadout as a test, if it was BodyTalk specifically being messed up, then the male should still be messed up if I play as one, but now with a male player character, it is the females breasts that are all glitched out, and the penis is fine.

And while I do not have a mod like Unique NPCs or anything, clearly there is a mod somewhere that is messing up morphs for the non player character.

While I haven't figured it out yet, I think that narrows down my search quite a bit.

Link to post

Just an update, for anyone popping in looking for a solution, I am fairly certain at this point, that RaceCustomizer was the issue, which is a shame as I was hoping to try the anime race at some point.

But I have pretty much all the previous mods I had before, except RaceCustomizer, and even swapping mods in and out, the physics still behaves properly.

Link to post

Race customizer is not the problem, as I do not use it and am having the issue. Going to try a body rebuild a shuffle the Bodytalk esp lower down. Using newer version, and I've found plenty of other posts to validate this problem. I will return and edit this post as I tinker.

Edit 1: Definitely not the Bodyslide values being altered, as I left everything pertaining to the dong alone. More tests are needed.

Edit 2: Tried overwriting the ZCBP config with base OCBP, no change. This is just retreading old ground at this point, but I have to try everything.

Final: Yeah, EVB is fine, so... Easier and tired of fighting with this for the last 3 days.

Link to post
4 hours ago, DarciaIV said:

Race customizer is not the problem, as I do not use it and am having the issue. Going to try a body rebuild a shuffle the Bodytalk esp lower down. Using newer version, and I've found plenty of other posts to validate this problem. I will return and edit this post as I tinker.

Edit 1: Definitely not the Bodyslide values being altered, as I left everything pertaining to the dong alone. More tests are needed.

Edit 2: Tried overwriting the ZCBP config with base OCBP, no change. This is just retreading old ground at this point, but I have to try everything.

Final: Yeah, EVB is fine, so... Easier and tired of fighting with this for the last 3 days.

Do you have zex skeleton? Or any mod that have skeleton

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...