[Minecraft] Hermaphrodite Resource Pack [OnHiatus]

[Minecraft] Hermaphrodite Resource Pack [OnHiatus]

Through the use of Optifine and several days of blindly struggling/tinkering with .jem/.jpm files I have managed to create this resource-pack.

Compatible Minecraft Versions: 1.13, 1.14,

I am a bit busy so if anyone wants to test previous versions of optifine to see if it works be sure to leave a comment with version number.

Installation:

1. place the resourcepack in the resourcepack folder.

2. if the models arent showing correctly then make sure the pack has higher priority than other resourcepacks and make sure "Custom Entity Models" is enabled in the Quality settings menu.

Current mob(s):
Wolf - Has been given a vagina, anus, and large penis.
Wither - Given breasts and a large penis.
basic Guardian - Has been given four breasts and a penis, on it's underside.

Witch - Has 4 variants. a mix of old and young, with exposed and dressed variants.

Ender Dragon - Has been given a large pair of breasts and a massive cock befitting a final boss.

Drowned - 3 Variants. Rotten, ancient, and priestess. Rotten is in brown rags, Ancient is in torn white robes and less rot, Priestess is in intact robes and no rot.

Iron Golem - Given a penis and breasts fit for such a large machine.

Enderman - Given a grape flavored tendril and breasts.

Horse/Donkey/Mule - Given a large cock.

Shulker - Made in a tentacle plant thing.

Snowgolem - Given a pair of breasts, an ass, and a cock.

Upcoming:
On hiatus

I will be working on various mobs, whatever things i can justify sexualizing. My plan is to make every single thing i can have both male and female genitalia.

Requirements: optifine, 
Should in theory work with any version that supports the use of CEM(Custom Entity Model) files to edit models.

I've been inspired to make Minecraft as lewd as possible, taking inspiration from the fact that very few have sexualized minecraft outside of fan-art.

The person who's work inspired me to make this adult resource pack has their own pack that they are working on. Be sure to check it out!

Contributors List

throwawaydingus - Made the icon for the pack.

8 minutes ago, unknownphantom77 said:

If anyone has suggestions for what other poor creatures for me to sexualize feel free to comment it, otherwise im stapling tits to the wither.

Deadass? i would make sexlab ,or atleast a hentai mod for MC if Java would FUCKING INSTALL. Literally it wont install for me 

3 minutes ago, Sylic3 said:

Deadass? i would make sexlab ,or atleast a hentai mod for MC if Java would FUCKING INSTALL. Literally it wont install for me 

I don't have anywhere near enough skill to pull something like that off, but if anyone were to figure that out im more than willing to hand them whatever models ive made if they needed it.

26 minutes ago, unknownphantom77 said:

I don't have anywhere near enough skill to pull something like that off, but if anyone were to figure that out im more than willing to hand them whatever models ive made if they needed it.

its just animations and new models to attach to bodies

Got bored, figured out that copying parts in the cem file and moving them to other areas is fairly easy. Good thing

f3 + t exists(refreshes current resourcepacks)

Just made a variant of the previous wither model. you can enable it by downloading "DoubleDWither.zip", extracting it, and either merging it into the main pack(overwriting the previous model), or just use it as a resourcepack itself(giving it higher priority in the resourcepack menu if you have both enabled.

2019-05-04_13_15_54.png.cfd8ae2eaf17f01b225604feabe13025.png

All mob variations will eventually combined into one large zip file for easy access later instead of having to download a bunch of seperate zip files.

Alright I'm going to put the next mob up for a vote out of these four.

Phantom
Drowned
Husk
Witch
Polar Bear
Elder/Normal Guardians.

Just state whichever your voting for in replies.

(edit) Turns out 1.13 mobs have no CEM support yet in optifine. I've updated the list accordingly.
(edit2) Turns out some 1.13 mobs work, so im going to have to figure out which.

Oh boy why are you doing this? WHY?

I suddenly have some image in my mind... like a Ravager with a huge penis is fucking Alex, or some Villagers is having "fun" with their Iron Golem...
Maybe I have used enough internet for today...

6 minutes ago, StrayNeko said:

Oh boy why are you doing this? WHY?

I suddenly have some image in my mind... like a Ravager with a huge penis is fucking Alex, or some Villagers is having "fun" with their Iron Golem...
Maybe I have used enough internet for today...

It was either this or fanfiction. I don't have the skill for outright fanart. Also I'm excitedly waiting for optifine to add CEM support to more mobs.

As for why? Minecraft is extremely moddable, yet it dousnt have a community of depraved perverts making boatloads of mods for it like other games.

8 minutes ago, unknownphantom77 said:

It was either this or fanfiction. I don't have the skill for outright fanart. Also I'm excitedly waiting for optifine to add CEM support to more mobs.

As for why? Minecraft is extremely moddable, yet it dousnt have a community of depraved perverts making boatloads of mods for it like other games.

Actually the WHY I'm saying isn't really asking, just a way to express my feeling about the mod lol
Also I wan't requesting for fanart, I just mean... For example, if a Iron Golem has those organs, it may make the player wonder if the Iron Golem have some extra function to the villager... this kind of imagination.

Sorry maybe my type of humor is quite weird

1 minute ago, StrayNeko said:

Actually the WHY I'm saying isn't really asking, just a way to express my feeling about the mod lol
Also I wan't requesting for fanart, I just mean... For example, if a Iron Golem has those organs, it may make the player wonder if the Iron Golem have some extra function to the villager... this kind of imagination.

Sorry maybe my type of humor is quite weird

No problem.

In all honesty I'm still debating the fanfic, although I'll spare you people the details.

I have decided to make two versions of each mob, the normal Herm variant, and a "freakier" variant. This would be like the wither with two cocks, a wolf with a set of breasts, or a zombie with multiple sets of breasts. Be sure to suggest things otherwise i'm likely to just resort to putting extra tits on things. the freaky pack will be a separate zip file. If you want to mix and match with the primary pack you will have to manually go in and move files around, which is a bit tricky if you dont know how optifine part files work.

21 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I don't know exactly how to do it, but you can put polls onto your thread that will show up at the top of it. Then people can just vote there and it's much easier than commenting.

That would have been useful to know much sooner. Thanks for the tip.