1 hour ago, nugerumon said:

Is supposed to be...

("this time" being 3.0.33, so should be fine if you update)

Which version are you using? 3.0.34 was supposed to fix... some things about joining.

Speaking of which, I remember I also had problems with joining on v.32. I'll try v.34 later today and see what happens.

so it's true then that we have to be fully updated to not get the "EXCEPTION!" file notification non-stop? is there a way to download an older version that supports strangerville?

3 minutes ago, nctdreams said:

so it's true then that we have to be fully updated to not get the "EXCEPTION!" file notification non-stop? is there a way to download an older version that supports strangerville?

It's updated to a PATCH, not an EXPANSION. So, no. If you're getting exceptions, share your log file so it can be fixed.

tiny help, for I am the dumb... I want my active sim to be allowed to be assaulted by random sims. Do I have my settings right?  And I have intensity set high and I turned off the risk thing.. As that makes it less likely to happen with it on right?

ebaa26b154a661742bc0dc455b40d8ed.png

11 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Did you also flag the actors as aggressor and non-aggressor?

Yes. Set the actors. I've tried a few as well. They are not jumping to the kinky pool. They're staying with the regular animations. And still with kinky or pets installed any custom changes to sims underwear do not save.

On 2019/5/3 at AM5點39分, ColonolNutty said:

如果我們幸運,永遠不會

這是計劃功能的一部分。當場點擊SIM卡。是否睡覺。雖然,我可能不得不將站立與睡眠分開,並一次做一個。

1. 45d sexual intercourse setting options are gone 

help me

the whole sex option is gone for me and i keep getting exception files like this:

09/07/19 14:46:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File "wwcommunitylib\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 20, in _ww_common_recollect_sex_animations
  File "kinky\assault\animations\animations_handler.py", line 16, in _kinky_recollect_sex_animations
  File "wwcommunitylib\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 6, in recollect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_handler.py", line 18, in _custom_recollect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_handler.py", line 10, in recollect_sex_animations
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 77, in recollect_sex_animations
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_loader.py", line 300, in _ww_common_collect_sex_animations
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_loader.py", line 270, in collect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_loader.py", line 261, in _custom_collect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_loader.py", line 236, in collect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_loader.py", line 219, in update_animation_data
AttributeError: 'WWCommonSexAnimationActorInstance' object has no attribute 'get_motive_modifiers'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'WWCommonSexAnimationActorInstance' object has no attribute 'get_motive_modifiers'

Using the newest WickedWhims and latest version of Kinky and pets. Working great for me. Thank you for quick update!!! Just trying to figure out the assault thing as it's not happening in my game. BUT! that is most likely my settings @_@

Inviting other sims to join in normal sex works.

6 minutes ago, noahbooo said:

the whole sex option is gone for me and i keep getting exception files like this:

09/07/19 14:46:10 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\utils\events_handler.py", line 59, in execute_event_methods
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 35, in _wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load
  File "wwcommunitylib\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 20, in _ww_common_recollect_sex_animations
  File "kinky\assault\animations\animations_handler.py", line 16, in _kinky_recollect_sex_animations
  File "wwcommunitylib\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 6, in recollect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_handler.py", line 18, in _custom_recollect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_handler.py", line 10, in recollect_sex_animations
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_handler.py", line 77, in recollect_sex_animations
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_loader.py", line 300, in _ww_common_collect_sex_animations
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\sex\animations\animations_loader.py", line 270, in collect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_loader.py", line 261, in _custom_collect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_loader.py", line 236, in collect_sex_animations
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\sex\animations\cnanimations_loader.py", line 219, in update_animation_data
AttributeError: 'WWCommonSexAnimationActorInstance' object has no attribute 'get_motive_modifiers'
TurboLib: [TurboLib] Failed to run '_wickedwhims_load_sex_animations_on_save_load' method from 'WickedWhims' -> AttributeError: 'WWCommonSexAnimationActorInstance' object has no attribute 'get_motive_modifiers'

That report is from 9/07.. days ago. Update your WickedWhims to newest version and Kinky mod. Also make sure you remove the old CNWW mods as Kinky and Pets are stand alone mods now \o/

2 hours ago, NicoTalorien said:

Speaking of which, I remember I also had problems with joining on v.32. I'll try v.34 later today and see what happens.

V.34 helped - joining works (with an info "no animation for this localization" that fortunately passes by with no harm). But still there is a problem with an erection if a sim (futa) starts an animation naked. It won't happen by itself and a player must start it manually (how it sounds...) by using a command "change outfit" (and there is no any exeption note here).  The same goes later with a return to a soft state.

WW v.145d

22 minutes ago, EsperMagicite said:

That report is from 9/07.. days ago. Update your WickedWhims to newest version and Kinky mod. Also make sure you remove the old CNWW mods as Kinky and Pets are stand alone mods now \o/

i also had this one:
09/13/19 19:29:32 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145e\turbolib2\exceptions\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims v145e\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 86, in _on_sim_outfit_change
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 53, in _ww_common_update_sim_body_data
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 15, in update_sim_body_data
AttributeError: 'CNTurboSim' object has no attribute 'update_body_data'

does that mean just reinstalling ww again coz i already did it today but it still did not fix everything

since the new uplode, whiked crashed

after starting the game, i get many red, empyt messangers and i cant use whiked.

For the people, kinky and pets works:

can someone post a ordner screen?

i think, that i have old foldes, whitch i must delet.

7 minutes ago, Saiia said:

since the new uplode, whiked crashed

after starting the game, i get many red, empyt messangers and i cant use whiked.

For the people, kinky and pets works:

can someone post a ordner screen?

i think, that i have old foldes, whitch i must delet.

Remove CNWW and anything related to it. WWKinky is standalone.

i delet other CNWW ordner.

now i have the newst uplode: Kinky and pets and i get this messageIMG_20190913_224248.thumb.jpg.b33b50acc4fd07f7a9340698bc77c0c9.jpg

10 minutes ago, Saiia said:

i delet other CNWW ordner.

now i have the newst uplode: Kinky and pets and i get this message

I'm going to need a log file before I can help you further.

1 minute ago, nctdreams said:

@ColonolNutty did you see what was causing the issue on my file^^?  

I fixed the problem with "objects.pools.ocean", but I'm not sure what the other one is caused by.

Do you have ww_kinky.ts4script installed twice?

5 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Ask to join what? Assault? Sex?

Regular sex. I just get a notification saying the Sim refused the proposition. Regardless whether "Always Accept" is on or not.

29 minutes ago, tk1357 said:

Regular sex. I just get a notification saying the Sim refused the proposition. Regardless whether "Always Accept" is on or not.

Does your sim have a gender preference for all of the sims involved in the sex? Check their attractiveness traits.

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I fixed the problem with "objects.pools.ocean", but I'm not sure what the other one is caused by.

Do you have ww_kinky.ts4script installed twice?

@ColonolNutty that fixed it and now i see the settings and all that and i've edited them to your recommendations, but i don't see animations. i even made a new save file and everything and tried the abduct and it didn't work and i'm not even getting an option for the assault, in the kinky dropdown or the mean interaction drop down.

and i'm still getting the constant "EXCEPTION DETECTED!" notifications

EDIT: i should've read the instructions better. it's working perfectly besides the constant exception detected notifications