I never had the sims freezing in place O.o the mod works as it did before for me.  When I have Kinky installed, the invite to join option never works. Auto refuses. Also NPC assaulters are not assaulting O.o I set mine to very high and all the flags set so it should happen often.. they just sit around chatting for hours. I even set the min time to 0 and max to 60 seconds for the cooldown.

Not sure if something from WickedWhims is blocking it? I have done fresh saves, fresh install with just WickedWhims and Kinky nothing changes.

3 minutes ago, EsperMagicite said:

I never had the sims freezing in place O.o the mod works as it did before for me.  When I have Kinky installed, the invite to join option never works. Auto refuses. Also NPC assaulters are not assaulting O.o I set mine to very high and all the flags set so it should happen often.. they just sit around chatting for hours. I even set the min time to 0 and max to 60 seconds for the cooldown.

Not sure if something from WickedWhims is blocking it? I have done fresh saves, fresh install with just WickedWhims and Kinky nothing changes.

When they auto refuse, is it a notification or something?

Yeah in the side of the screen. Their picture pops up and says refuses to join. Not an error..forgot what the side window is called. but like job stuff goes there, events, learning about other sims. Just in case I am including my lastExpections file. I know it says Tmex erroring, and the height slider.. BUT I have tried the mod without those installed also.

lastException.txt

and a gif showing what I am doing

https://gyazo.com/9598e6f081c6bf800de378521568aae6

I'm having the same issue as Esper but I thought I'd just fucked up my settings. It pops up as a notification dialogue, like when an NPC is asking to join. Same type of notification/dialogue thingy.

Great work, btw, this is an awesome mod. I'm sure it's a pain in the ass having updates and expansions back-to-back. So many different things that could go wrong.

just in case you also needed the info for people not having any problems (thankfully) but since the update no freezing and no problems with joining or sims auto assaulting on my end. 

I installed the latest version 3.0.29 and the manual NPC switch is working now.  However once the animation starts I cant get anyone to join in.    If I try to have an active sim join I get the standard WW refused dialog box in the upper right corner.    If I try to add a sim by going through the NPC -> invite option nothing happens, no refused dialog box and the sim does not join. 

If I start sex with a active household sim nobody can join even other household members and I do get the refused dialog box.

If I use the Manual assault option everything works as expected,  I can have NPCs and active sims join no problem. 

Also it appears that autonomy is still broken,  when I run the autonomy_test WW command it comes back with 0 available sims

image.png.f44900c018c8fb4e4dba188dafb76397.png

I am testing this with only WW and WWKinky installed.

Well, I started a normal game and the problem was still appearing, so I decided to play another saved game and it seems that the problem has vanished, although I am afraid to see the clock and that at any moment it freezes, anyway, I think it is already solved 🙂

6 hours ago, twiztid69u said:

kinky is standalone as of version 3.0 as well as pets

so i delete all the old files and just install kinky? delete the CWNNKinky and CWNNPets folders?

I must say it works flawlessly and it iteracts whit other mods so well, like whit aef prostitution, My sim is a whore got a solicition and suddenly assaulted her client and when she finished got paid 😏 Great😁

Thanks very much for the continual support and updates @ColonolNutty! One thing I noticed is that sims don't randomly join in to ongoing assaults anymore. I think it was doing that just a month or two ago. (This is with extreme intensity turned on) Is it just me?

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else already, but does the file "kinky_animation_customization" need to be replaced with every update or is the one most recently modified appropriate to leave in place? Not a coder so I don't know what this file does or what changes if I swap it out, but I am thinking it has to do with settings I change in game maybe? So I should just leave the one I already have in there and not replace it when new updates are made?

9 hours ago, Vulgodapaz said:

When I go to the abducted option the sims don't interact and nothing happens

Abduction appears to be working for me.

9 hours ago, bluerubber said:

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else already, but does the file "kinky_animation_customization" need to be replaced with every update or is the one most recently modified appropriate to leave in place? Not a coder so I don't know what this file does or what changes if I swap it out, but I am thinking it has to do with settings I change in game maybe? So I should just leave the one I already have in there and not replace it when new updates are made?

If the changelog says there were changes, then yes. Otherwise it is fine to keep the same file. If you've made changes via the Animation Customization feature, provide the community the file, others will benefit from it!

1 hour ago, xbeautycolor said:

I can´t aussault someone… there is no option for it. Kidnapping works fine.

Are you clicking the ground or on objects?

Hi - I'm having an issue where female sims have a penis! When I go to WW body selector I get the option for female penis hard and soft but no vagina and I've made sure they shouldn't have a penis in CAS

Thanks 

5 minutes ago, mk303 said:

Hi - I'm having an issue where female sims have a penis! When I go to WW body selector I get the option for female penis hard and soft but no vagina and I've made sure they shouldn't have a penis in CAS

Thanks 

I have this same issue without Kinky I think its a WW issue :/