11 minutes ago, cyanidearsenic said:

@alexrat84 That is strange. Maybe it is because you are listed as a 'new members' under your icon? Some forums don't allow you to upload files until you've been around for a certain amount of time.

Could be that, thanks for the help anyway. If you could also help me with the main problem, i posted the file  above through a website, check it out. If it.s not your business thankaanyway!!

1 minute ago, ColonolNutty said:

All previous errors, null and void with v3.0.25. Send me your new files :)

Could you please check my file here  (https://files.fm/u/j5agzdfd I can't add file directly into chat, probably because I'm a new member. I also left a longer explained  description how the mod is not working for me. Please help!

9 minutes ago, alexrat84 said:

Could you please check my file here  (https://files.fm/u/j5agzdfd I can't add file directly into chat, probably because I'm a new member. I also left a longer explained  description how the mod is not working for me. Please help!

It is unrelated to this mod and is too generic for me to pinpoint which mod that is causing it. You will likely need to do the 50/50 method of tracking down which of your mods is causing it.

20 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

It is unrelated to this mod and is too generic for me to pinpoint which mod that is causing it. You will likely need to do the 50/50 method of tracking down which of your mods is causing it.

Oh so it's most likely due to another mod, good to know. I thought the problem are the non PACKAGE files. Thanks!

I am unable to use the NPC  sex option when I have WWKinky installed.  However no exceptions are being generated.   Through my own troubleshooting efforts I found I had a number of outdated mods ( that's what I get not properly organizing my mods folder!)  so I removed my entire mods folder and my saves folder.  the game ran normally whith no mods, so I installed the latest version of WW.   Everything worked fine with just WW.  I then added WWKinky and was once again unable to use the NPC sex option,  and NPCs refused to join sex.  The assault options worked fine.  I could even add NPCs to running assault animations as long as no house hold sim was involved.  Once an active sim joined all NPCs refused again.

I tested with WWPets as well and had the same issues.

Using some of the WW debug commands it looks like autonomy is broken as the only sims that were recognized were my two active sims.  Not sure if that has anything to do with anything or not.

I am at loss for what the problem is so if anybody has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

thanks for the awesome mod.

56 minutes ago, Silenzo said:

I am unable to use the NPC  sex option when I have WWKinky installed.  However no exceptions are being generated.   Through my own troubleshooting efforts I found I had a number of outdated mods ( that's what I get not properly organizing my mods folder!)  so I removed my entire mods folder and my saves folder.  the game ran normally whith no mods, so I installed the latest version of WW.   Everything worked fine with just WW.  I then added WWKinky and was once again unable to use the NPC sex option,  and NPCs refused to join sex.  The assault options worked fine.  I could even add NPCs to running assault animations as long as no house hold sim was involved.  Once an active sim joined all NPCs refused again.

Using some of the WW debug commands it looks like autonomy is broken as the only sims that were recognized were my two active sims.  Not sure if that has anything to do with anything or not.

I am at loss for what the problem is so if anybody has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

I'm sad to say these problems also persist in my game after the latest Kinky/Pets update.

I removed all script mods except for Command Center 6.5.0 and the latest WW/Kinky/Pets. Still unable to use the NPC sex option, while NPC assault works fine.

Untitled.png

1 hour ago, Silenzo said:

I am having the a similar problem I tried to start a npc assault and it took four times of trying before it would work

8 minutes ago, Christiansgirl said:

I am having the a similar problem I tried to start a npc assault and it took four times of trying before it would work

These are two different things, however. We're having issues with NPC sex, not NPC assault.

Could it be the other sim fought off the assault successfully three times?

1 hour ago, Ingun Black-Briar said:

These are two different things, however. We're having issues with NPC sex, not NPC assault.

Could it be the other sim fought off the assault successfully three times?

No they come to the sex location and just stand there, I also just had it happen with the WW sex too and that is with the setting always accept.

Whenever I use this mod, there's no sex autonomy at all.

I tried disabling autonomy, save, install mod then play and activate autonomy but it still doesn't happen at all. Everything else works though.

I am not sure what is going on.. I am not getting an exception error.. Sims just refuse to join sex scenes still with the updated version. If I remove the Kinky folder and just use WickedWhims they will join... Super sad , cause Kinky is my fav mod for the uhm NPC assaulters ♥. Crossing my fingers WickedWhims will update to work with Kinky again.

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what setting or file I'm missing with these errors?

09/11/19 10:57:06 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\exceptions\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 86, in _on_sim_outfit_change
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 53, in _ww_common_update_sim_body_data
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 15, in update_sim_body_data
AttributeError: 'CNTurboSim' object has no attribute 'update_body_data'

09/11/19 10:57:06 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\exceptions\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\outfit_updates.py", line 78, in _on_sim_pre_outfit_change
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\censorship_handler.py", line 181, in is_sim_potentially_naked
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 118, in get_sim_actual_body_state
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 53, in get_sim_body_state
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 30, in _ww_common_get_sim_body_state
  File "wwcommon\wickedwhims\nudity\body\sim_body_state.py", line 7, in get_sim_body_state
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\nuttylib\utils\cninjector.py", line 18, in _wrapped_function
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cnpets\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimoutfitmixin.py", line 52, in _pet_get_body_state
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimoutfitmixin.py", line 195, in get_body_state
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimpenismixin.py", line 36, in has_penis_cas_part_id
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimpenismixin.py", line 159, in get_soft_penis_cas_part_id
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimpenismixin.py", line 171, in get_soft_penis_cas_part
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\turbolib2\wrappers\sim\cnturbosimpenismixin.py", line 185, in get_penis_cas_part
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\wickedwhims\nudity\body\cnsims_body_selector.py", line 23, in <module>
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 87, in load_module
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cncustom\nuttylib\cnpickerutils.py", line 8, in <module>
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.animations.animations_disabler_handler'

Is that enough? I have the pets installed as well, but that works fine and there are no errors until I place Kinky into the mods folder.

Thanks in advance!

21 minutes ago, twiztid69u said:

it looks like you still have cnww installed still

Oh... I did find one lone file - could this be a leftover file from CNWW  that was causing the trouble? >> kinky_animation_customization.json

I removed it but am now getting a new error (the other two errors are gone after I removed the file mentioned above 👍) - sorry for putting it here, when it seems obviously a pet and no longer a kinky issue(?)

07/01/19 12:41:34 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142c\turbolib2\exceptions\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 24, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims 4.3.5.142c\wickedwhims\main\game_handlers\tick_handler.py", line 160, in update
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cnpets\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\cncoming_pregnancy_handler.py", line 43, in _pet_update_pet_pregnancy_on_game_update
  File "CNScripts/CNWWScripts\cnpets\wickedwhims\sex\pregnancy\cncoming_pregnancy_handler.py", line 29, in update_pet_pregnancy_on_game_update
AttributeError: type object 'CNSpeciesRule' has no attribute 'PETS_ONLY'

I did give the pregnancy chance a 50/50 animal/human if that's the problem?

2 minutes ago, twiztid69u said:

youre using an outdated WW as well

dangit... I thought I updated all that. I'll go back and update everything again. Thanks for catching it!!

Hey, so I updated this mod today, download the newest file. IDK if i am supposed to replace an older file with this one or not. currently, i have this mode saved in my mods folder, i have one folder named CNWW, inside is a disclaimer file, the kinky_animation_customization.json file, a readme file, the ww_kinky.package file, and the ww_kinky.ts4script file. in a different folder named CNWWKinky, i have the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Kinky_Scripts.ts4script, the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Kinky_Tuning.package, and a disclaimer and readme file. then i have in CNWWPets the two pets files and the disclaimer and readme files. in the CNWWKinky and CNWWpets folders, those files were from the previous version of CNWW. in the CNWW folder, those files are from the most recent update. I have no idea if i installed that correctly, or if i need to get rid of the older files, or keep them, or keep the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script and ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Tuning.package and customized_animations.json files that were from the previous version. honestly, this is confusing me. or do i get rid of ALL the old files and just install the kinky files that are in this newest version? 

Also, i noticed that the mod is "working" right now, but i have lost the ability to have anyone join during an assault. the option just isnt there, but it is in the settings menu. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Oh, and i got an error message, might be because i have it installed wrong, not sure.

WickedWhims_v145c_Exception.txt WWKinky_Exception.txt ColonolNutty_Exception.txt ColonolNutty_Message.txt ColonolNutty_v145c_Exception.txt ColonolNutty_v145c_Message.txt lastException.txt lastException_63702360663.txt WickedWhims.log

I already updated everything, but when I assign a task to a sim it stays frozen and nothing is done and time does not advance unless I press "ESC", in addition to when I assign a sexual animation, the two sims remain frozen. I don't know why it doesn't generate any last exception notification.
Nor do the "akdmico" animations appear to me.
My version of the game is 1.54.120 :l

8 minutes ago, jmprKble said:

Hey, so I updated this mod today, download the newest file. IDK if i am supposed to replace an older file with this one or not. currently, i have this mode saved in my mods folder, i have one folder named CNWW, inside is a disclaimer file, the kinky_animation_customization.json file, a readme file, the ww_kinky.package file, and the ww_kinky.ts4script file. in a different folder named CNWWKinky, i have the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Kinky_Scripts.ts4script, the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Kinky_Tuning.package, and a disclaimer and readme file. then i have in CNWWPets the two pets files and the disclaimer and readme files. in the CNWWKinky and CNWWpets folders, those files were from the previous version of CNWW. in the CNWW folder, those files are from the most recent update. I have no idea if i installed that correctly, or if i need to get rid of the older files, or keep them, or keep the ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script and ColonolNutty_WickedWhims_Tuning.package and customized_animations.json files that were from the previous version. honestly, this is confusing me. or do i get rid of ALL the old files and just install the kinky files that are in this newest version? 

Also, i noticed that the mod is "working" right now, but i have lost the ability to have anyone join during an assault. the option just isnt there, but it is in the settings menu. Please tell me what I am doing wrong. Thanks.

Oh, and i got an error message, might be because i have it installed wrong, not sure.

WickedWhims_v145c_Exception.txt 4.04 kB · 0 downloads WWKinky_Exception.txt 136.99 kB · 0 downloads ColonolNutty_Exception.txt 9.13 kB · 0 downloads ColonolNutty_Message.txt 914 B · 0 downloads ColonolNutty_v145c_Exception.txt 4.04 kB · 0 downloads ColonolNutty_v145c_Message.txt 328 B · 0 downloads lastException.txt 8.49 kB · 0 downloads lastException_63702360663.txt 115.54 kB · 0 downloads WickedWhims.log 471 kB · 0 downloads

kinky is standalone as of version 3.0 as well as pets

Can ya'll try the latest version (alongside the latest version of Pets, if you're using it). I think I created a possible fix for sims freezing in place for sex.