I tried starting up my game and got an infinite loop of errors, there was absolutely no text and the boxes were all blank. This was the last exception that was saved into my files, I'm not 100% sure it's something that could be conflicting with your mods, but I figured as it was the last file logged that I would ask if you could take a look. Not sure when/if you would have time so I'll have to check back later. Have a nice day!

ColonolNutty_Exception.txt

1 hour ago, SilverWingLeWolf said:

I tried starting up my game and got an infinite loop of errors, there was absolutely no text and the boxes were all blank. This was the last exception that was saved into my files, I'm not 100% sure it's something that could be conflicting with your mods, but I figured as it was the last file logged that I would ask if you could take a look. Not sure when/if you would have time so I'll have to check back later. Have a nice day!

ColonolNutty_Exception.txt 1.1 MB · 1 download

Looks like exceptions related to poses or something and an identifier of "dart1fa"

IDK who this will help but after spending an hour updating all my mods including IU Cheats which was hidden away lol. Turns out Explore mod is not working at all and is messing with interactions . Yes I did update Explore mod. The updated version does not work. I still have an exception but at this point I chalk it up to old CC or animations. 

Hi, sorry if you've covered this exception with someone else. I haven't come across any noticeable problems in game aside from the notifs. Sometimes the barrage occurs seconds into load up, sometimes it takes an hour, so 50/50ing has been tough. I think I've updated all my other major mods. I appreciate your help!

ColonolNutty_Exception.txt

2 hours ago, RI-user said:

Remove CNWW

1 hour ago, SoleStelpa said:

Hi, sorry if you've covered this exception with someone else. I haven't come across any noticeable problems in game aside from the notifs. Sometimes the barrage occurs seconds into load up, sometimes it takes an hour, so 50/50ing has been tough. I think I've updated all my other major mods. I appreciate your help!

ColonolNutty_Exception.txt 21.79 kB · 2 downloads

It appears the error occurs upon trying to do the Kiss Hands and Offer Rose interactions. I'm guessing they are romance interactions.

19 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

It appears the error occurs upon trying to do the Kiss Hands and Offer Rose interactions. I'm guessing they are romance interactions.

Very strange, I haven't used either of those interactions at all.

27 minutes ago, SoleStelpa said:

Very strange, I haven't used either of those interactions at all.

NPCs probably are, but at least you have a possible way to reproduce the issue now. Do let us know which mod you find it is!

4 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

NPCs probably are, but at least you have a possible way to reproduce the issue now. Do let us know which mod you find it is!

Took out every mod and used those interactions and it still happened. Guess it must be an EA issue? I'm so confused lol

Hi Can someone help, whenever I try to abduct I get the error pop up, here is the error log

09/09/19 12:11:39 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
  File "wwcommon\commonlib\events\zone_update_events_service.py", line 115, in _common_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 93, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 463, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 112, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 234, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 721, in _report_exception
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 183, in _on_exception
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 295, in _do
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 828, in decide
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\tests.py", line 410, in run_tests
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\resolver.py", line 130, in __call__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_based_score_threshold.py", line 41, in __call__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_score' 
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_score'

Any help truly appreciated

Okay so whenever I try to invite a peeping sim for sex, I get a lastexception error and nothing happens in the game. I was gonna ask turbodriver what could be wrong but when checking my lastexception document nothing popped up, it did however in the colonalnutty one so I thought I'd ask you instead. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem or is it just a bug?

09/08/19 15:33:00 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 206, in c_api_server_tick
  File "wwcommon\commonlib\events\zone_update_events_service.py", line 115, in _common_zone_update
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\utils\injector.py", line 22, in _wrapped_function
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\events\zone_tick.py", line 93, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 721, in _report_exception
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 183, in _on_exception
  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function
  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 105, in push_continuation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6181, in push_tunable_continuation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\wrappers\interaction\types\interactions.py", line 50, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\interactions\peeping.py", line 385, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\special\peeping\autonomy.py", line 85, in start_invite_for_sex_autonomy
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\special\peeping\utils.py", line 31, in make_sim_run_away_from_peeping
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_statistic_value'
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_statistic_value'

4 hours ago, Fartpoodle said:

So, I use WW MCCC and Nisas wicked perversions. I just added this mod and it seems like it's conflicting with something.  I hope something can be worked out because I love all these mods and I don't want to have to choose.
At this moment my household wont load into the game anymore, it's stuck in loading screen.

If you remove this mod, do the errors go away? The errors appear to be caused by a NisaK mod.

1 hour ago, notdura said:

Okay so whenever I try to invite a peeping sim for sex, I get a lastexception error and nothing happens in the game. I was gonna ask turbodriver what could be wrong but when checking my lastexception document nothing popped up, it did however in the colonalnutty one so I thought I'd ask you instead. Is there anything I can do to fix the problem or is it just a bug?

09/08/19 15:33:00 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 465, in update
  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_utils.py", line 137, in _wrapper_function
  File "E:\Builds\MCCC_6_5_0\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 808, in inject_last_exception_log
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\outcome.py", line 105, in push_continuation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\base\interaction.py", line 6181, in push_tunable_continuation
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\turbolib2\wrappers\interaction\types\interactions.py", line 50, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\interactions\peeping.py", line 385, in on_interaction_start
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\special\peeping\autonomy.py", line 85, in start_invite_for_sex_autonomy
  File ".\WickedWhims v145d\wickedwhims\nudity\special\peeping\utils.py", line 31, in make_sim_run_away_from_peeping
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_statistic_value'
Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_statistic_value'

I've seen that error from someone else as well, I would ask Turbodriver and see if they know.

Tested this a few times... I can no longer control npc sex with wicked whims, and it seems to be related to this mod. I cleared out all cc except wicked whims and it works, but the moment I add this mod, can't do it. Still, nice mod  :)

Oh, and any plans to have something like a mind-fucked trait from a long-term abduction victim or frequent assault victim? Sort of like what Nisa has, but without the drug requirement?

Odd. I updated all my mods to prepare for realm of magic!!!!! *squee* WickedWhims works by self. When I install this mod I can no longer do the "ask to join" they instantly refuse. I am not getting any error logs, or crashes. Just gives me the lil sidebar message " [Name] refuses"

Does anyone know of an animation from assault that creates buffs that last longer and are more emotional? Right now, the mod does not really have my sims reacting to the fact that they've been raped or groped. I would like the sim to not only have an appropriate reactionary buff and be, like, 10+ sad & angry AND Tense during and after the assault and last at 10+ for a sim week then drop to 5+ buff and last like 3 sim weeks. Other sims, get more sympathetic interactions. Have one interaction be to ask the sim WHO assaulted them and if the sim's friend knows the attacker they then also get angry and the relationship w/ the assaulter is affected. Also, if the sim that was attacked is near their attacker make them get angry and tense or even use a bit of the fear mod by "Neil Simming" twitter.com/NeilSimming

14 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

If you remove this mod, do the errors go away? The errors appear to be caused by a NisaK mod.

It worked before I added your mod, my save game ended up corrupted and salvageable so I removed all mods and added them back one by one and also created a new game. So far it all works. Before it all went to hell, apparently my sims were getting assaulted but visually nothing happened. They just stood there like 2 logs.