9 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

I never overwrite any files, always Delete the old files first. never had nay problems updating mods.

Think of it like the new year, Out with the old and in with the new! ;) 

Well now I know haha. I'll be doing that moving forward 

22 hours ago, PervyGamer42 said:

So, question, did you discover kink from 50 shades or some other poor example of kink? or are you into CNC but have a beginner's understanding of it? because your description in the mod is wildly inaccurate. 

I'm really only into the domination aspect, the rest of the mod is from community suggestions. If you want to provide a better description for the mod, I'm all ears. :)

ahaha... a real master.... a man with a 10 cm dick says that is a master... xO ooooh.... it's a mod game poor old bitchy boy... if u want practice what u think are things of master, pay a bitch and test her patience... cause if u do something wrong the bitch too say u fuck u and the pappa transform ur face in a punchball... and if u responde... learn a thing... some people walk with a knife, others with a gun... masta!!!  ahahah.... ridiculous... with people like u i become sadist... but i bet u don't like it...

Anyway let the forum talk  arguments of the forum... after latest two game updates i receive LE's about posture and timeline regarding university pack. Using LE Assistants wont help cause error is not recongized in any package file, it shows basegame error, now can be a script without package error or something settled on my old save... some tips? someone receive these errors?

Another strange thing after latest updates are animations dissynchrony, now the selected sim end first while the other sim continue animation for 3\4 secs.. and then i receive an error to posture transition states...

Ah another thing is the conflict with "degree.tracker" python that shows sometimes..

Can be related to black simmer sliders? Opening the breast\spine slider with s4studio shows some error missing parts... but dunno i just suppose wrongly probably... before updates it worked almost perfectly, no similar errors..

lastException_63717350761.txt

unsupported ww version what is wrong I updated everything and didn’t understand so why please help please

9 hours ago, aa26 said:

ahaha... a real master.... a man with a 10 cm dick says that is a master... xO ooooh.... it's a mod game poor old bitchy boy... if u want practice what u think are things of master, pay a bitch and test her patience... cause if u do something wrong the bitch too say u fuck u and the pappa transform ur face in a punchball... and if u responde... learn a thing... some people walk with a knife, others with a gun... masta!!!  ahahah.... ridiculous... with people like u i become sadist... but i bet u don't like it...

Anyway let the forum talk  arguments of the forum... after latest two game updates i receive LE's about posture and timeline regarding university pack. Using LE Assistants wont help cause error is not recongized in any package file, it shows basegame error, now can be a script without package error or something settled on my old save... some tips? someone receive these errors?

Another strange thing after latest updates are animations dissynchrony, now the selected sim end first while the other sim continue animation for 3\4 secs.. and then i receive an error to posture transition states...

Ah another thing is the conflict with "degree.tracker" python that shows sometimes..

Can be related to black simmer sliders? Opening the breast\spine slider with s4studio shows some error missing parts... but dunno i just suppose wrongly probably... before updates it worked almost perfectly, no similar errors..

lastException_63717350761.txt 11.88 kB · 1 download

First of all, don't sound so rude if you want help. Especially not in the opening sentences of a long paragraph. Second, your exception points to something happening when a Sim attempts to go from an idle standing position to trying to perform a chat interaction. It doesn't tell me a whole lot about what it could be however, it is too generic of an error, especially since the Chat interaction actually runs behind the scenes behind every single interaction a Sim can perform with another Sim (Get to Know, Gossip, Hug, etc.).

3 hours ago, nadia00010 said:

unsupported ww version what is wrong I updated everything and didn’t understand so why please help please

Read the warning message itself. I can't help you when you can't help yourself first.

2 hours ago, nadia00010 said:

I have all the updates, I updated everything, and it started appearing with the latest kinky-whims program update

What does the warning say?

So I'm not sure if there's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out how to manually add the "rapist" trait to sims. According to the instructions, I should be able to do it by shift-clicking on a sim, navigating to Kinky Whims > Assault > Traits. However, when I try to do that I don't see a "Traits" option; there's just the "settings" option.

Edit: Also, after updating to the most recent version I'm getting spammed with an error that says, "Exception detected in Sims4CommunityLib". Here's the log file:

Edit 2: Okay, I updated S4CL and the error went away. I should have checked on that while I was installing updates. But I still need help with this "Can't manually give rapist trait" problem! :3

IDK what is happening but this mod isn't working for me at all.  It gives me the option to assault someone but no animation plays and it just says that there is an exception preventing it form happening.  I keep getting this message from it.  Is there something I can do to fix this because I am getting really annoyed with this.

AttributeError: type object 'CommonVenueType' has no attribute 'RESIDENTIAL_TINY_HOME'
Exception caught while invoking: get_assault_location_style -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonVenueType' has no attribute 'RESIDENTIAL_TINY_HOME'

KinkyWhims_Assault_Exceptions.txt

9 hours ago, shar181 said:

So I'm not sure if there's a bug or if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't figure out how to manually add the "rapist" trait to sims. According to the instructions, I should be able to do it by shift-clicking on a sim, navigating to Kinky Whims > Assault > Traits. However, when I try to do that I don't see a "Traits" option; there's just the "settings" option.

Edit: Also, after updating to the most recent version I'm getting spammed with an error that says, "Exception detected in Sims4CommunityLib". Here's the log file:

Edit 2: Okay, I updated S4CL and the error went away. I should have checked on that while I was installing updates. But I still need help with this "Can't manually give rapist trait" problem! :3

Type the command "testingcheats on".

7 hours ago, nadia00010 said:

1384728601_image(3).png.2eae197b73083564364885108b9744e4.pngThis is the window.

There is your answer.

10 hours ago, hiderlink said:

IDK what is happening but this mod isn't working for me at all.  It gives me the option to assault someone but no animation plays and it just says that there is an exception preventing it form happening.  I keep getting this message from it.  Is there something I can do to fix this because I am getting really annoyed with this.

AttributeError: type object 'CommonVenueType' has no attribute 'RESIDENTIAL_TINY_HOME'
Exception caught while invoking: get_assault_location_style -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonVenueType' has no attribute 'RESIDENTIAL_TINY_HOME'

KinkyWhims_Assault_Exceptions.txt 89.12 kB · 2 downloads

Actually, never mind.  The problem was on my end because I overlooked something and I managed to get it working for me.  Sorry for wasting your time.

New version of Kinky Whims (5.0.26):

- Update S4CL to at least version 1.2.10 with this update

- Update Wicked Pets to version 7.0.28 with this update, if you use it.

Thank you again for all the Hard work..

Has been working excellently for me, and it is great now with the ability to swap positions.

1. One minor thing I may not be understanding the setting "disallow all sims to be assaulted".  ( It seems to work, but sims will show up that do not have the trait turned off.) [ I assume :( it is because these sim's are being freshly introduced or maybe that the setting only considers sims that are in the area when the setting is implemented ? ]

2. just sort of asking for clarification if you have time.

1 hour ago, galgat said:

Thank you again for all the Hard work..

Has been working excellently for me, and it is great now with the ability to swap positions.

1. One minor thing I may not be understanding the setting "disallow all sims to be assaulted".  ( It seems to work, but sims will show up that do not have the trait turned off.) [ I assume :( it is because these sim's are being freshly introduced or maybe that the setting only considers sims that are in the area when the setting is implemented ? ]

2. just sort of asking for clarification if you have time.

It only applies to Sims that are loaded at the time the setting is chosen. Which is most Sims.

7 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

It only applies to Sims that are loaded at the time the setting is chosen. Which is most Sims.

KK, thank you! I was sort of thinking that, but needed to confirm.. encase I was doing or thinking something wrong.

Great mod, however I must confess that the latest updates, since the Feb. 2020 update of TS4, are causing me issues in the form of an infinite load screen upon selecting my household. I didn't see anything about incompatibilities on the description page, so I don't know what's going on.

I installed the update and there was the error: "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable" or will be the: "AttributeError: 'ActiveSexInteractionInstance' object has no attribute 'animation_context'"

I don't know what to do, could you help me?

57 minutes ago, deadin said:

I installed the update and there was the error: "TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable" or will be the: "AttributeError: 'ActiveSexInteractionInstance' object has no attribute 'animation_context'"

I don't know what to do, could you help me?

You could start by uploading the file you found that in.

2 hours ago, Kentvrio said:

Great mod, however I must confess that the latest updates, since the Feb. 2020 update of TS4, are causing me issues in the form of an infinite load screen upon selecting my household. I didn't see anything about incompatibilities on the description page, so I don't know what's going on.

The problem is in your game. When you go to the main menu, ensure the version at the bottom is at or after the version specified in the Requirements of the Description.

On 2/8/2020 at 9:44 PM, FoxyFålcón said:

Yes, it is. Don't forget to update sims4communitylib too

How do you do that?

3 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

You could start by uploading the file you found that in.

The problem is in your game. When you go to the main menu, ensure the version at the bottom is at or after the version specified in the Requirements of the Description.

I managed to solve it, I don't know how, but I solved the error. Sorry to bother you, honey. :P

2 hours ago, deadin said:

I managed to solve it, I don't know how, but I solved the error. Sorry to bother you, honey. :P

Don't call me honey.

2 hours ago, procian said:

How do you do that?

You can find a link to the version of S4CL that Kinky Whims will work with under Requirements in the Description.

My freakout not was to the mod author, maybe i wrote wrongly (my bad english)... it was referred to previous post of a presumed real master... anyway this is not the right location to let loose on my freakouts.... but when i sniff stink of shit... lol

Tx for the mod, that is a pretty and funny mod game (and not 50 shades!) maybe dont explained well, my intention was to say that it is only a game and it's not born like a bdsm simulator... instead the mod integrates to sims lightness and irony typical of the sims.. and tx for directions of LE... seems these last errors afflicts my game only.. no one seems to have similar problems.