40 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Update to v8.2

All right did just that! Now it brings up this sadly:

[WickedPets_Utilities] 2020-06-22 21:29:16.158424 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 395, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\ui_commands.py", line 26, in ui_dialog_respond
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 144, in dialog_respond
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 367, in respond
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 68, in _wrapper
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\choose_object_dialog.py", line 268, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\common_choose_option_dialog.py", line 127, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\options\common_dialog_option.py", line 134, in choose
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\options\objects\common_dialog_object_option.py", line 48, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 68, in _wrapper
  File "wputilities\sex\dialogs\choose_animation_dialog.py", line 181, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 70, in _wrapper
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 37, in log_exception
  File "wputilities\dialogs\start_sex_dialog.py", line 148, in _on_animation_chosen
  File "wputilities\sex\sex_operators\sex_pre_operator.py", line 233, in start_from_pre_instance
  File "wputilities\sex\sex_operators\sex_pre_operator.py", line 244, in start_group_interaction
  File "wputilities\utils\ww_common_interaction_utils.py", line 128, in cancel_all_interactions_in_queue
AttributeError: type object 'CommonSimInteractionUtils' has no attribute 'get_queued_interactions_gen'
Exception caught while invoking: _on_animation_chosen -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonSimInteractionUtils' has no attribute 'get_queued_interactions_gen'

20 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

the things im waiting for in the planned section is the marry pets and knotting

me too but knotting is available, it is called 'FROM BEING KNOTTED' it gives a buff or whatever, from climax and carry forward

when it is activated, it reset the removed cloth during sex

these are not available yet 

After Knotting make Human Sims pass out and produce a puddle.

Have Pet Sims be able to "pull" Human Sims around while knotted

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

Update S4CL

If it's the latest version which is 1.24 then I definitely have that already updated. 

Basically whenever I click on Start Sex with Pet I get the Last Exception error with the characters not doing anything. If I try selecting it again the option is grayed out with a small box saying that the Sim is already having sex.

5 hours ago, Infernoxpx said:

If it's the latest version which is 1.24 then I definitely have that already updated. 

Basically whenever I click on Start Sex with Pet I get the Last Exception error with the characters not doing anything. If I try selecting it again the option is grayed out with a small box saying that the Sim is already having sex.

Try reinstalling S4CL.

15 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Try reinstalling S4CL.

I redownloaded it earlier today and dragged the files back in again and had the same error. But now when I changed characters I got numerous Last Exceptions to the point where I had to close the game completely and try again.

34 minutes ago, Infernoxpx said:

I redownloaded it earlier today and dragged the files back in again and had the same error. But now when I changed characters I got numerous Last Exceptions to the point where I had to close the game completely and try again.

Make sure you don't have multiple copies installed.

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Make sure you don't have multiple copies installed.

Yep as far as I can see only that copy is installed. 

13 minutes ago, Infernoxpx said:

Yep as far as I can see only that copy is installed. 

The error being thrown is because of a function that was added in newer versions of S4CL, what you are telling me is an impossibility. Either you have duplicate copies of S4CL installed or you have an older version of S4CL installed and it is overriding the newer version, there are no other possibilities.

I recommend you go through these troubleshooting steps, they may help you locate where the duplicate versions are located.

https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

Got MCCC last exception too, mainly says wickedpets and wputility

here's the file:

lastException.txt

the weirdest thing : Wicked pets needs WW 155a public, not 155i or 155j

1633112900_WW155a.png.1fa49072b187a359dfeb89c079f2bb31.png

Luckily, no issue with pet sex whatsoever, will test more

51 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

The error being thrown is because of a function that was added in newer versions of S4CL, what you are telling me is an impossibility. Either you have duplicate copies of S4CL installed or you have an older version of S4CL installed and it is overriding the newer version, there are no other possibilities.

I recommend you go through these troubleshooting steps, they may help you locate where the duplicate versions are located.

https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods-That-Use-S4CL

Got it to work! Been trying multiple things and it seems like keeping the Community files without a separate folder worked! I was able to initiate it! 

Only have a 69 Blowjob option right now but here's hoping that more unlock!

2 hours ago, ZoanChrome said:

Got MCCC last exception too, mainly says wickedpets and wputility

here's the file:

the weirdest thing : Wicked pets needs WW 155a public, not 155i or 155j

Luckily, no issue with pet sex whatsoever, will test more

The number of errors in there leads me to believe you have installed the mod or its requirements incorrectly:

Try these steps.

6 hours ago, synthtoon said:

I've joined the Discord. I'll be in there if anyone can help me. 

You'll have to message first in there, I can't seem to find your name.

20 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

The number of errors in there leads me to believe you have installed the mod or its requirements incorrectly:

Try these steps.

Alright,
Found a copy of wicked pets in another folder, deleted it

An outdated Faster writing mods, also deleted it

No Last Exception anymore

Thank you very much

(Not sure if this is the right place to post this, sorry)
Does anyone know if anyone's working on new WP animations? I like the ones I have, but I would like some more options.
I'm trying to figure out how to animate them myself, but I'm having a bit of trouble with rigs and stuff and I haven't been able to find any solutions

dont worry you will be soon in red carpet due to the fact you are trying to create wp aanimations

1 hour ago, ShiveringgDaydream said:

Does anyone know if anyone's working on new WP animations? I like the ones I have, but I would like some more options.
I'm trying to figure out how to animate them myself, but I'm having a bit of trouble with rigs and stuff and I haven't been able to find any solutions

Better ask in the animation thread for help with animation. Or shoot me a PM.

2 hours ago, ShiveringgDaydream said:

I am...just slow about it due to time. Though they are mostly male x bitch

WP needs more cat animations. I don't think I've seen even a single cat animation. Wicked Pets also does not come with Cat X Cat nor Cat X Human animations, so creating pregnancies with cats via WP is not currently a possibility.

1 hour ago, ColonolNutty said:

WP needs more cat animations. I don't think I've seen even a single cat animation. Wicked Pets also does not come with Cat X Cat nor Cat X Human animations, so creating pregnancies with cats via WP is not currently a possibility.

I will try working on some next 

On a side note. Is it currently possible for a female dog to get pregnant with "puppies" after having sex with a human male? Or will she always give birth to humans?

2 hours ago, Ōkami X Ningen said:

I will try working on some next 

On a side note. Is it currently possible for a female dog to get pregnant with "puppies" after having sex with a human male? Or will she always give birth to humans?

Yes, female dogs can birth puppies from a hybrid pregnancy.

49 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Yes, female dogs can birth puppies from a hybrid pregnancy.

Is it random? or can you set them to always have puppies?