thanks in advance.

47 minutes ago, KuroSenpaiii45 said:

I need some help,

I downloaded the latest version of wicked pets but it doesnt work

I have the latest version of wicked whims and the latest version of the sims 4

but wicked pets doesnt work

what is going on

thanks in advance.

Unless you define "doesn't work", I'm afraid there are infinite possibilities.

12 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Unless you define "doesn't work", I'm afraid there are infinite possibilities.

the configurations, the interactions.

they does not appear

It is as if the mod is not installed.

but it is installed.

2 hours ago, KuroSenpaiii45 said:

the configurations, the interactions.

they does not appear

It is as if the mod is not installed.

but it is installed.

Did you install all of the requirements?

I have a problem Dogs are not accepting invitation for sex,they growls and reject,i already  tried to be naked,trait Zoo,best friend and they keep rejecting(Sorry for my bad english)

9 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Maybe I'll update for 150b, it sounds like it fixes a bunch of the "refuse" issues that some people are having.

Thank you for the update to 150b Colonol! 👍

Straight sex is no problem. Works fine.  I noticed the pets have to be in a good mood...lol. Too tired, too hungry, not enough affection or a full bladder and they refuse sometimes. 

Bi or gay is still a problem, but that's no big deal for me. Need to test some more to be sure.

1 hour ago, HalanKoutexx said:

I have a problem Dogs are not accepting invitation for sex,they growls and reject,i already  tried to be naked,trait Zoo,best friend and they keep rejecting(Sorry for my bad english)

I'm also having the same problem, I've been uninstalling other mods to see if this fixes the problem. I have the Zoophilia trait added, everything selected for sex and nudity, I also have the "always accept" on, but no matter what the animal always refuses.

6 hours ago, HalanKoutexx said:

6 hours ago, Zemacz said:

Thank you for the update to 150b Colonol! 👍

Straight sex is no problem. Works fine.  I noticed the pets have to be in a good mood...lol. Too tired, too hungry, not enough affection or a full bladder and they refuse sometimes. 

Bi or gay is still a problem, but that's no big deal for me. Need to test some more to be sure.

5 hours ago, GrakyCat said:

I'm also having the same problem, I've been uninstalling other mods to see if this fixes the problem. I have the Zoophilia trait added, everything selected for sex and nudity, I also have the "always accept" on, but no matter what the animal always refuses.

3 hours ago, Andarus said:

Its not working for anyone. Something in WW 150 broke Pets.

Considering everything works fine for me without always accept on in the settings. The most likely problem is one of these things:
- Your Wicked Whims Settings are set in a certain way (If we can discover the common cause, that'll help everyone)
- Your Pet really doesn't want sex (Their needs are low, they don't have high enough relationship, etc.)
- The attractiveness of either your Sim or the Pet is lowering the threshold by a large margin

- I may look into enabling the attractiveness interactions for pets.

- The Sims really don't want to have sex with each other (i.e. They don't meet the relationship threshold)
  - Check the relationship threshold by SHIFT + CLICK on the Sim you are trying to have sex with, then Wicked -> Relationship Information.
  - At the top it shows the <want to have sex of your sim>/<want to have sex of the other sim>/<the average between the two>
  - The average is the important number
- You have a conflicting mod of some kind.
- You don't have an up to date Sims 4 game
- You haven't installed WW or WP correctly.

I did try with two male human sims, max relationship, max friendship and max needs. But they only reached about 2.050, I believe the threshold is 2.15 they refused to have sex with each other. Once I changed their preferred sex in the attractiveness, the number jumped to 5.175 and they accepted sex.

Try doing the "ww.reset_save_data general" command
Also do the "wp.clear_settings" command.
Then restart your game without saving

The first command sets the Wicked Whims settings to default.
The second command sets the Wicked Pets settings to default.

after the newest update my game just gets an error, and it doesn't work. but it doesn't crash my game either. but the icon to start interactions etc doesn't show up. 

i added the last exception below. 

lastException_63715482710.txt

Buenas por favor si alguien me ayuda, instale el mod sin problemas y funciona, active el rasgo y segui las instrucciones, pero el Perro niega el sexo, el nivel de amistad esta en lo mas alto, active también para que acepte siempre, pero igual el Perro no acepta la petición de sexo, por favor que me falta por hacer, gracias.

7 hours ago, kalfy93 said:

after the newest update my game just gets an error, and it doesn't work. but it doesn't crash my game either. but the icon to start interactions etc doesn't show up. 

i added the last exception below. 

Install the requirements.

Alright I have gone into full detective mode. I think it does boil down to the attractiveness level (not sure though). I don't think I have any mods besides WickedWhims and WickedPets that are adding to this 'refusal' bug. I uninstalled and then reinstalled all requirements. I have base line settings for WW and WP I then set the attractions setting for my sims (male human gender identified as female, and male human gender identified as male) to like large and small dogs and cats. He then has a very all inclusive range of attractions. For the WP settings I have tried with just needing the Zoophilia trait, and then the Zoophiliac Attraction switch, and finally just setting it to ignore the Zoophilia trait. I have tried with small male and female dogs as well as large male and female dogs. I have tried a natural friendship progression and care of the animal as well as making them happy and giving the highest level of friendship with the MC Command Center. It has all led to the dogs refusal of proposition. Through all of this I did not get any errors...UNTIL I shift clicked from my active sim onto the dog clicked the Wicked tab and then the Relationship Information tab (all the others are fine!). I receive an orange "EXCEPTION DETECTED!..." and behind that error message is the relationship info of the animal. I have not tried this with cats only the dogs listed above. I've attached the exception detail I got.

Oh man! I honestly had not really gotten into this mod (although I have all of your others CN, huge fan!). I was just going ham with mods at around 2am and trying mods I originally bypassed to just try and have fun. With this minor frustration at 3am has turned me into a sleep deprived lunatic. I went from "hey, I could work this into an interesting side plot" to "I MUST HAVE THIS DOG BANG THIS SIM BEFORE THE VICTORY IS BITTERSWEET!"...damn I need tea

WickedPets_Exceptions.txt

3 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Install the requirements.

what's the community library? do i need to download something from there? 

I have all the other mods. 

4 hours ago, kalfy93 said:

what's the community library? do i need to download something from there? 

I have all the other mods. 

It's one of the requirements you need to install.

7 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I mean, that is definitely an error, but I think you're onto something about the attractiveness system.

Might be.  In my game the  attractiveness system is off, all autonomy is off and WP works as usual. 

Hello,

I had same "bug" than everyone, i found a way to fix it.

Just turn off the "Zoophiliac Attraction System Switch"

Pets Settings > Cheats

If you want to play with that on then idk.

But i had to do a new game. On my old game it doesnt work even with that off.

Also, on that old save, the Relationship info shows 1000/1000/1000, stuck on that... Dont know what that means

When I click on a sim i dont get the wicked pet interaction, eventhough i meet all the requirements... tried to fix this for the longest, but couldnt figure it out. It worked fine like a few months ago (before wicked pets got released, i think it was CNWW)

4 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:
7 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Hello,

I had same "bug" than everyone, i found a way to fix it.

Just turn off the "Zoophiliac Attraction System Switch"

Pets Settings > Cheats

If you want to play with that on then idk.

But i had to do a new game. On my old game it doesnt work even with that off.

Also, on that old save, the Relationship info shows 1000/1000/1000, stuck on that... Dont know what that means

That means that it is guaranteed that they will accept.

Oh i see. Well something on that save just make this stucked. I mean with or without the "always accept" setting on, its always on 1000/1000/1000 and they always refuse sex.

6 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Oh i see. Well something on that save just make this stucked. I mean with or without the "always accept" setting on, its always on 1000/1000/1000 and they always refuse sex.

Try these things (Maybe one of them isn't being met):

On 1/23/2020 at 9:48 AM, ColonolNutty said:

The most likely problem is one of these things:
- Your Wicked Whims Settings are set in a certain way (If we can discover the common cause, that'll help everyone)
- Your Pet really doesn't want sex (Their needs are low, they don't have high enough relationship, etc.)
- The attractiveness of either your Sim or the Pet is lowering the threshold by a large margin

- The Sims really don't want to have sex with each other (i.e. They don't meet the relationship threshold)
  - Check the relationship threshold by SHIFT + CLICK on the Sim you are trying to have sex with, then Wicked -> Relationship Information.
  - At the top it shows the <want to have sex of your sim>/<want to have sex of the other sim>/<the average between the two>

11 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:
12 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

Try these things (Maybe one of them isn't being met):

On 1/23/2020 at 5:48 PM, ColonolNutty said:

The most likely problem is one of these things:

I tested everything already, maxed out the relationship, used cheats to make everyone happy, turning off and on the attractiveness system. I have the requirements and your mods are installed directly in the mod folder. I have latest version of sims with all DLCs. But still refusing everything on that save.

I mean the "always accept" setting is not suppose to bypass all attractiveness, needs or whatever to just accept all sex ?

I tought it would be a conflict of some kind but on a new game it works... So im confused lol.

Also when i turn off the "always accept" with dogs and check relationship info, its not stuck on 1000/1000/1000 anymore but gives me an Exceptions error, here it is

WickedPets_Exceptions.txt

The result of relationship info was :  3.394 / 5.625 / -3.408

Its weird that the average is negative....

6 hours ago, Quest_Items said:

I tested everything already, maxed out the relationship, used cheats to make everyone happy, turning off and on the attractiveness system. I have the requirements and your mods are installed directly in the mod folder. I have latest version of sims with all DLCs. But still refusing everything on that save.

I mean the "always accept" setting is not suppose to bypass all attractiveness, needs or whatever to just accept all sex ?

I tought it would be a conflict of some kind but on a new game it works... So im confused lol.

Also when i turn off the "always accept" with dogs and check relationship info, its not stuck on 1000/1000/1000 anymore but gives me an Exceptions error, here it is

The result of relationship info was :  3.394 / 5.625 / -3.408

Its weird that the average is negative....

Oh, I fixed that error in the latest update. It is likely negative because it doesn't properly return its values because it blows up.

36 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Oh, I fixed that error in the latest update. It is likely negative because it doesn't properly return its values because it blows up.

Mine is 1000/1000/1000. And still refuses.